Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af eMaint CMMS

4,4 (294)

Om eMaint CMMS

eMaint CMMS hjælper vedligeholdelsesteams med at forbedre effektiviteten og reducere omkostningerne til vedligeholdelsesdrift. Planlæg en gratis demo online i dag.

Læs mere om eMaint CMMS

Fordele:

PM structure is simple and intuitive, WO system is functional and easy to progress through implementation of WR to closure of WO.

Ulemper:

It is web based which is part of the issues. Once you realize short cuts it makes for a useable experience.

Bedømmelse af eMaint CMMS

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

eMaint CMMS har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,4 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 294 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt eMaint CMMS før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (294)

Maintenance Supervisor i USA
Forbrugsvarer, 51-200 medarbejdere

eMaint is the way to go

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I have worked with other CMMS systems. They typically have a lot of restricted functions. eMaint seems endless of possibilities. You can customize forms, add fields, and set up your viewing styles. Almost everything is similar to Excel in ease and format. It is the best system I have used to date.

Fordele:

I love the customizable reports. They are very easy to set-up so that you can manually or automate them as needed. No external programs needed. There is also more than one way to set them up. Ever wish that after drilling down on data that you could just run that report every week? Just 'Save as a Report' and tell it to send ever Friday. It really is that easy.

Ulemper:

Your account rep can log into your account and see issues help you resolve them. The most common way to resolve issues with eMaint is through a chat feature on their website. It can be a lot to type everything out and send screen shots. That being said, the tech support is well trained and they typically resolve issues or train you during the initial contact.

Adam
Procurement MGR i USA
Medicinsk udstyr, 11-50 medarbejdere

our experience with EMaint

3,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Search options are great. But for a fast-paced and international service company, they were not able to deliver everything they promised.

Fordele:

It does have major sorting features, which were not available with our previous software. We are a service/repair company needing to consolidate to a single software to handle work order mgmt, asset mgmt, inventory mgmt, purchasing mgmt, etc. Being able to quickly sort and locate an item is a major plus.

Ulemper:

We were hurried through the implementation process, and other than the initial call and giving you a few days, there was little or scattered help and customizing the software. After purchasing the software and implementation, they essentially tell you to watch some videos and have fun setting it up yourself. We have had the software for over a year and are still not able to fully utilize it for our company. We still having to use our previous software while crippling along trying to get some use out of this software and the mobile app, while still trying to get main features set up and fine-tuning others. Not that we haven't had any assistance at all. But it's back-and-forth emails that sometimes get answered and sometimes do not, and a lot of them not understanding your requests, and sometimes situations never getting handled at all. If you are looking for a company that will work to make sure your software is functioning to your liking, this is sadly not it.

for 2 år siden

Hi Adam, Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback - we're so sorry to hear your eMaint experience has not met expectations! Our goal is to always provide the best customer service in the industry and ensure your team's use of the system is nothing less than successful. Your customer success manager will be reaching out to align the next best steps through the use of our different resources available. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to helping you move forward in the best manner possible. Your eMaint team

Brian
Plant Manager i USA
Vedvarende energi og miljø, 11-50 medarbejdere

End of use review

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Very good. Customer service was excellent. Emaint was a valuable tool fir us and we would have continued to use it had we not been acquired by another company that has their own ERP.

Work Order management, Asset management. QR Code utilization

Ulemper:

PM Scheduling not flexible enough to account for variances in production schedule.

Bekræftet anmelder
Olie og energi, Selvstændig

EMaint CMMS is really good

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I have implemented eMaint at 2 different companies. They have really good people that work there and they go out of the way to help you.

Fordele:

Ability to configure the system to need many different needs

Ulemper:

Basic report writer lacking. Mobile app need improvement.

Jerry
V.P. Maintenance i USA
Transport/lastbilkørsel/jernbane, 51-200 medarbejdere

Emaint Review

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Over all i like the system, for the price we pay and being able to keep up with the equipment and parts the way we do you can not do any better.

Fordele:

Being able to set the system up the way we wanted from the beginning.

Ulemper:

I have never meet anyone from Emaint, I spoke to many over the phone but the one on one has never happen. I feel that my good system I have now would be great if someone was able to watch the way we use the system. Someone that knows the system better then i do would be able to possible find faster and better ways to do things.

Senior Project Planner i USA
Luft- og rumfart, 10.000+ medarbejdere

Two Years of eMaint x4 Experience, Now Transitioning to x5

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

eMaint x4 and x5 are best at handling work orders. Both are excellent at this. We were unable to implement condition monitoring on x4: it remains to be seen whether x5 will be better. The marketing folks, of course, indicate that x5 will work well.

Ulemper:

The x4 support staff were not particulary helpful in explaining how to incorporate hand held and fixed vibration measuring tools into a condition monitoring workflow. We haven't gotten that far, yet, with the x5 rollout.

Barton
Barton
Maintenance Technician i USA
Facilitetstjenster, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Kilde: GetApp

Having a great database with a poor human interface is like having an ultra-fit body with a bad heart.

3,0 for 7 år siden

Fordele:

eMaint tracks the data needed to make good decisions. The user interface is highly customizable. I have used many CMMS systems this is definitely not the worst.

Ulemper:

The graphical user interface misses many of the features taken for granted by users such as putting your cursor into the search box you just opened. There is not logic to the flow of the forms presented. Tab order does not skip irreverent widgets. You have to perform many useless / wasted steps to process your work orders. The software relies on end users to perform much of the tedious tasks that you wish the computer could do for you. Two thirds of our data entry time is due to wasted steps. This software exports three file formats and imports three file formats. The import can not read any of the formats exported. On import most of the field names exported can not be recognized by this software.

Kathi
maintenance i USA
Psykisk sundhed, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Work order maintenance

Fordele:

Easy to use and the support and training you receive is wonderful. We will be exploring other functions in the Emaint system in the near future

Ulemper:

I have not found anything that I do not like about the system.

Christopher
Lead Operator i USA
Forsyningsværk, 11-50 medarbejdere

eMaint is Fairly Easy To Use

Fordele:

Ease of use for scheduling routine preventive maintenance, easy to complete maintenance work orders

Ulemper:

pictures can't be customized for each maintenance item, only for the overall asset

Tomoyuki
Plant Engineer i USA
Mad- og drikkevarer, 201-500 medarbejdere

Great software

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall great software. All our team members got accustomed very quickly.

Fordele:

Very flexible to customize and helpful, quick responding customer support team. We frequently change form and work flow to meet our demand.

Ulemper:

It doesn't matter actually but this software was developed with old programming language.

Global Service Operations Engineer i USA
Vedvarende energi og miljø, 51-200 medarbejdere

Great CMMS Program with many use cases

4,0 for 5 år siden

Fordele:

The software comes "out of the box" ready to use on a base level. Customization of fields, forms, and functionality (through workflows and other means) is very simple and the customer support team is always there to help you implement your ideas and goals; outstanding team honestly. The system really excels in helping you track your assets and inventory in a very clean and organized way.

Ulemper:

I have found that even though there is a LOT that can be done in the system to make it work for your specific application, there have been a few limitations in areas that I would have thought would be better. We are on X4 and its still based on their X3 system and certain parts put you back into X3 mode and it can be a little confusing at times, like in the pending POs section, and other parts of the purchasing area in general. There have also been some functionalities of the system that I would have thought would have been standard for workflows of the system but aren't, most though were able to be added to some degree. Also the formatting of reports is clunky and annoying at times; certainly improvements to be done with doing a betting "mass" report publish for things like monthly report and such.

Jim
Director of Plant Operations i USA
Uddannelsesstyring, 201-500 medarbejdere

Outstanding Process, Customer Friendly, Magnificent Support

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I have been using a CMMS program for 32 years. I researched over 100 CMMS programs before selecting eMAINT. I have used eMAINT for 16 years on over 20 different sites.

Fordele:

The program allows the user to control all facets of the program. I can build my own templates adding or deleting fields. I can even add fields that the CMMS has not pre-built. Data can automatically transfer from one template to another to simplify and speed up the technicians administrative work load. I can self generate reports on any topic at any time. I can keep management informed with out their having to even log into eMAINT. Mass changes are simple to make. I can change 100 work orders from one technician to another in less than two (2) minutes. I have the ability using Work Order Management to generate actions based on preset parameters that will occur with our my having to monitor the system day to day. With the ability to set parameters on every filed I can assure that human error can be removed form the equation. The one on one support team is outstanding. I have called them 100's of times. Their ability to assit the customer is immediate and professional. In my 16 yeas of using eMAINT, I have had less than 12 times that the issue was not solved before I hung up the phone. The support team has always gone above and beyond in providing assistance.

Ulemper:

The process of stacking preventive maintenance schedules is time consuming. the mobile app is not included in the basic cost of the program.

for 8 måneder siden

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with eMaint CMMS Jim.

Global Service Operations Engineer i USA
Vedvarende energi og miljø, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great out of-the-box solution to CMMS

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Great overall experience from my past year and a half using the system, working with multiple CMMS, attending multiple in person training, and using their online training tools. I am always recommending eMaint to anyone that i think could benefit from a system of this caliber.

Fordele:

The software has all the basic features and functionalities that you need for a great CMMS program, that is adaptable and customization for many industries and demands. There is more in the system than i think most customers even take advantage of, but the customer support team has always been there to help brainstorm ideas and best practices for implementing the system to deliver what you need.

Ulemper:

There are certain scenarios that the system can act a little glitchy at times in regards to the reports and report output into HTML/excel that can be frustrating, in terms of formatting not being adjustable and other quirks that you just have to accept. For example the excel reports only export as an excel 2003 doc, i mean come on that is sooo outdated, and then on top of that all the columns are tiny, and you have to manually drag them out each time, these are small annoyances. The HTML exported reports also have no page margins, so the table literally goes all the way to the edge of the page, making parts get cut off upon printing, and this is something that cant be adjusted in the system. There are other limits that the system can just not do for reporting that i wish it could. In general though, the bulk of my grips with the system are all reporting based, the system itself and its functionality and consistency with the base CMMS module is great and even the reporting is still great, just small improvements could be made to make it even better.

Gamaliel
Maintenance Planner i USA
Olie og energi, 51-200 medarbejdere

Excellent

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with emaint has been great. This software is very helpful with our Regulatory and Compliance PMs as well as with our asset management. It is really user friendly and configurable. It has helped our Company.

Fordele:

I like that you can configure the system to what you need.

Ulemper:

The scheduler ease of use is not what we expected.

Paul
Maintenance supervisor i USA
Madproduktion, 51-200 medarbejdere

eMaint for daily tracking

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Our overall experience with eMaint has been that it is easy to set up and very expandable to keep track of everything maintenance related.

Fordele:

We started using eMaint several years ago and the set up and integration went smoothly. Once our assets were in the system it was simple to establish PM's and condition inspections. We now use the software to plan, schedule and track all our PM's. These results generate corrective WO's along with department request for corrective or Emergency WO's. Safety also uses the system to track the inspection and condition of all of their assets, extinguishers, fire systems, emergency lights, Chlorine alarms and etc. We are beginning to use it to record and track age on critical components such as motors, gearboxes and etc. eMaint provides us with a simple easy to use program for all users to access information, print WO's and close them in a timely fashion While keeping the administrative side of the program secure.

Ulemper:

I wish they had a phone app to make information accessible in the field. The only way to retrieve or enter information is on a computer. We are trying to capture more BOM and part info in the field to expand our use of the system.

Brian
Maintenance assistant i USA
Forsyningsværk, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

This program only makes my life easier.

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, I am very pleased with our eMaint experience thus far. I wasn't around when the program got implemented some 4 years ago. We have done alot to smooth it out since then. Most issues were self inflected, but they have all been very easy to correct and repair.

Fordele:

We lacked having a system of organization and record keeping. Not only has this program fulfilled both of those categories, it has opened up our vision to other ways to improve our plants growth and communication. This is the only CMMS system I have used but am very happy with the amount of work it has taken off of my plate.

Ulemper:

I am often told by eMaint team members how flexible and easy things came adaptive or implemented. However, it seems like more and more the issues I have needed to fix don't really have cut and dry issues. This program does the basic and most of the intermediate issues very easily. However the more complex issues have yet to be resolved.

Santiago
Dir. Of Facilities i USA
Hotel og restauration, 201-500 medarbejdere
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

Look for a different option.

2,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: After 17 years working as a maintenance engineer, I was excited to get a CMMS system that could be tailored to our needs. That would give us the opportunity to do budget control, depreciation management, etc. It was all a fairy tale during a sales call. Fluke personnel is not connected between departments. We wasted almost nine months in implementation, that they will charge you even if you are not satisfied.

Fordele:

The demonstration. They prepared the system in a way that made it look amazing.

Ulemper:

The implementation program is a Q&A section, not an implementation program. Support doesn't always provide support. The sales team will say yes to everything but they don't even know the system.

Dean
CMMS Coordinator i USA
Byggematerialer, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

E-Maint X4 is a complete CMMS package.

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Inventory management has reduced on hand levels and value. Work order history tied to the asset has shown trends to modify PM schedules to further reduce costs and in turn less breakdowns.
Very satisfied with the support team to resolve issues as they arise.

Fordele:

PM auto generation, report building, asset data and history, inventory management, purchasing, work orders, interface with external sensors and user management are some of the features that work very well. Tables and most forms can be modified as needed to fit org. needs, required fields, auto populated fields, e-mail links all can be done at local admin. Can create workflows to automatically fill in data. Reports are customizable for all tables that you have permissions for. Tech support and a dedicated CMS are great. Versatility, costs, support and the application fit our needs.

Ulemper:

Exports and reports are tied to older office versions, uses .xls rather then .xlsx. Requisitions are still on the X3 platform. Can only interface e-maint data out by reports (cannot directly feed an ERP system for processing payments)

Christine
MMPC i Canada
Maskineri, 201-500 medarbejdere

eMaint Point of View

3,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: its just fair, accepting reality that this is the software we had.

Fordele:

I don't have choice this is the system that company used

Ulemper:

What I've noticed, you keep on calling the IT people to help you do this do that and so on. It's not really a friendly user, You need to call IT to help you fix something that is too small and supposedly easy. It seems that they controlled everything. which is not good

for 2 år siden

Thank you for providing feedback, and I'm very sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been what you expected. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and ensure that your team is set up for success. Your Customer Success Manager would be happy to continue to work with you to improve your experience. Thank you again for your honest feedback. I am confident we can make the necessary adjustments to ensure your success with eMaint. Please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience. eMaint Customer Success Team

Jason
Maintenance Coordinator i USA
Forbrugsvarer, 51-200 medarbejdere

Great Product and Customer Support

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Great for tracking downtime and equipment issues, and equipment costs. Great for keeping track of spare parts inventory.

Fordele:

Very easy to set up and use. Very user friendly compared to similar products. Customer support is very helpful.

Ulemper:

Reports are a bit difficult and confusing to create. However, a call to customer service will resolve your issues.

Jim
Facilities Manager i USA
Religiøse institutioner, 51-200 medarbejdere

Church Facility Management

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: This software allowed me to implement an OEI (Operational Efficiency Initiative) for our facility.
We have moved from Reactive to Proactive maintenance. We use this to monitor and manage all facility related items including Vehicles. We use this to document the Inspections and Compliance requirements of the State for various pieces of equipment to include boilers, elevators and life safety equipment. Without this software it would not be possible to manage and track history to make decisions concerning repair or replace.

Fordele:

It is available to us anywhere and anytime we have an internet connection. We do not have to worry about backing up the database, it is handled by eMaint. The ability to create specialty reports on demand.

Ulemper:

The limited ability to display no more than 100 records in "list" mode. Printing reports takes several steps and screens to generate a .pdf report.

Mark
AVP - Equipment & Facility Maintenance i
, 501-1.000 medarbejdere
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

A pup you train the way you want

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: I have used and implemented several CMMS systems. eMaint is my favorite and I would definitely look to use them again. The eMaint SaaS product is very competitively priced with some value-add learning materials beyond the CMMS in their eMaint University add-on.

Fordele:

Out of the box a lot of configuration is required with a lot of superuser flexibility to do it the way you want. X4 interface is visually pleasing and easy to navigate.

Ulemper:

The current platform is X4 but there is a lot of legacy features from their X3 platform if you want to do more than the most basic of functions. eMaint are already marketing an X5 platform. I only hope they actually finish all of the features. To the above point, there is a few program features not done, or they took a half assed easy approach. PM forecast an example where you can forecast calendar based PMs only, feilds like average daily use exist out of the box so it should be readily possible to forecast hours based PMs. This request exists within their user forum. My company has a very particular way to receive goods and process invoices. eMaint has these as hard coded features not configurable.

Anoosha
ISR i
, 11-50 medarbejdere
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

The leading maintenance & management system.

4,0 for 6 år siden

Fordele:

When you need a competent Project Management Software product for your business you must make time to examine several solutions. It doesn’t have to be tricky, and can be as easy as matching their functions in a table like the one below. You will also get a quick idea how each product works. For example, on this page you can see Maintenance Care’s overall score of 8.0 and compare it against eMaint’s score of 7.5; or Maintenance Care’s user satisfaction level at 99% versus eMaint’s 100% satisfaction score. The assessment will help you see the pros and cons of each program, and choose which matches your requirements better. Aside from the main features, the solution which is simple and intuitive is always the better product. Users who want to save some time or want a Maintenance Management (CMMS) Software advice from our team might want to try out these top choices for this year: Bigfoot CMMS, Hippo CMMS, Corrigo. Helping organizations around the globe implement world-class maintenance operations with its cloud-based software solutions. Work Orders and Requests Asset Management Inventory Management Preventive Maintenance Reports and Dashboards Mobile Maintenance Predictive Maintenance Work Scheduling Document Storage

Ulemper:

There are some lingering things form previous versions that can be problematic. But support is there to help fix it fast. It takes awhile to get everything in the system (parts/inventory/assets) but once you do, it is great and easy to use. Requires prior experience working with Maintenance Software Hard to track inventory/parts UI can be difficult to comprehend initially

Tom
President i USA
Olie og energi, 51-200 medarbejdere

First Review

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: This was our first maintenance software and we moved from trying to keep up with everything on Excel spreadsheets. I think this is a good product and I recommend it to others with maintenance responsibilities.

Fordele:

I like being able to generate work orders and keep up with maintenance costs. I like being able to track vehicle inspections, registrations, oil changes, etc.

Ulemper:

I'm still using X3 because I haven't taken the time to learn the later versions. It seems like it is constantly changing, although I'm sure you are making improvements it is difficult for me to allot the time to keep up with the changes since I have many other job duties.