Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Trello

4,5 (23.164)

Om Trello

Et visuelt samarbejdsværktøj, der skaber et fælles perspektiv for teamet på et hvilket som helst projekt på en sjov, fleksibel og givende måde.

Læs mere om Trello

Fordele:

Trello is extremely intuitive, fast, and beautiful. It has some of the best UI I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Ulemper:

I hate the way that they don't have a customer for Linux. I likewise hate that it's an electronic application that you must be online to utilize.

Bedømmelse af Trello

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Trello har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,5 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 23.164 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Trello før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (23.164)

Jeroen
Jeroen
Business Owner i Belgien
Grafisk design, Selvstændig

Great task management SAAS

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Great experience, and I still don't know all the features and possibilities, because I do not need them all.

Fordele:

- the free version has sufficient possibilities for small business and freelancers - clear and structured overview - Easy to deploy and self-explanatory

Ulemper:

- calendars, timelines etc require a paid subscription

Jonathan
Chief Button Pusher i USA

A Card Above The Rest

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Makes managing multiple projects with moving parts and more than one team member involved easy to manage. It's also free, which is great for any startup trying to get organized with a small or large remote or office team.

Fordele:

I enjoy the card based system Trello makes use of. The WYSWYG design function is beneficial to even novice users - you can move things how you see fit without major processes involved. I also enjoy the customizability. You can use Trello anyway you want. If you have a chaotic but effective process, you can make it your own. If you're extremely organized - it's perfect for that, too.

Ulemper:

Slight learning curve because it's so open. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty useful. Also, their sale to Atlassian kind of mucked things up. I didn't like Jira when originally searching for an Asana replacement. The sale also messed up customer support for a bit.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication analyst i Den Dominikanske Republik
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Managing your projects wherever you are

3,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: We use it to administer and manage projects, it is super good since all users can view the tasks they have to perform

Fordele:

It is a super complete tool with a very friendly interface and unique features that are different from other project management tools. We can access it from any device while maintaining a friendly interface that is easy for the user to use.

Ulemper:

What we don't like about the tool is the cost per license but after that it is very good

Heather
Marketing Manager i USA

I Just Keep Coming Back to Trello

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I have used Trello on and off for roughly 10 years now and at multiple companies. Occasionally, I'll try a different platform because some aspect of it appeals to me (like easily toggling between cards, lists, and gantt views like some platforms), but I always wind up coming back to Trello because it's the best way for me to track multiple projects and a global team. It's so robust at even the free level and setup is so much simpler than other platforms. I've gotten to where I even have a "workspace" for my personal life so I don't drop any balls there, either.

Fordele:

I love how easy Trello is to set up and how robust it is even at the free level. Editing and creating cards from templates is much simpler in Trello than in other platforms and I spend less time on project management than I did before we made the switch. It was intuitive for my team to learn and we've had fewer things slipping through the cracks since we switched.

Ulemper:

I do wish I was easily able to see projects a different way in Trello. There's probably a way to do it that I haven't found, but if it exists, it's not as simple as other platforms.

Kayla
Speech and communication coach i Spanien
E-læring, Selvstændig

Overvejede alternativer:

An easy business tool for solopreneurs and large businesses alike

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I started with Trello at the beginning of my business and have preferred it over other platforms that I've tested as well, such as Notion and Monday.

Fordele:

I love how many ways you can organize and view boards. Regardless of how you organize information or which visuals work best for you, Trello has a perfect layout for your work style.

Ulemper:

Some seemingly simple functions are not user-friendly, such as being able to turn off "repeat" tasks once they are no longer necessary.

Allen
Pastor i Canada
Religiøse institutioner, Selvstændig

Overvejede alternativer:

Great product hidden behind barrier to entry

3,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Once i signed up, it *appeared* that i couldn't advance without paying. After logging out and back in, it no longer asked that. But this is too confusing for teams of volunteers, so i went with a different product.

Fordele:

Once i got going with it, it was fairly easy to create projects, items, and assign them to team members.

Ulemper:

Very confusing sign up process. And less features than some other free options.

Vanessa
Vanessa
Owner i Italien
Design, Selvstændig

An excellent alternative for PM

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall, I find it a fantastic alternative for project management for small-medium teams and projects. It saves a lot of time and money because it allows the team manager to keep track of all the tasks and really helps with the member's collaboration. I highly recommend it!

Fordele:

Visually it is very beautiful and feels organized and clean. It allows a lot of customization and movement of the cards so you can really play around with your options saving a lot of time. It is very versatile in this sense. At the same time, it is super easy to learn and when you bring a new member to the team, little explanation is needed to get them integrated.

Ulemper:

If the project has many moving parts or many members, it starts to feel cluttered and slow. The search tool could use improvement too.

Adrian
Adrian
Founder i Australien
Hovedkontor, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

One of the best cloud softwares around

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Fordele:

It just makes sense on how to create tasks, cards and doing everything inside of it. No tutorial required which is the best type of software. Best, Adrian No Knot [sensitive content hidden]

Ulemper:

It keeps going up in price and nothing really changes. They implement useless features. Just don't touch it anymore, it does not need any work. Stop raising the price because you can

Computer- og netværkssikkerhed, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

It's one of the most convenient way to manage projects

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall, Trello is good for beginner to intermediate users. I liked it when I first started working with project management tools.

Fordele:

Trello has a very easy user interface. A new comer can master it within a week. I like how easily boards and cards can be created. Adding colleagues to the boards makes it easy to collaborate.

Ulemper:

It is not very good for a budgeting purposes. I used Monday.com which is a lot batter in that regard.

Francesco
Francesco
Project manager i Schweiz
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

If you are agile .. use trello

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Very very usefull to use in parallel with others for example
Jira. With trello you can organyze better daily micro tasking that you don’t wanna share with management. A sort of to di list

Fordele:

Easy to use. Not so expensive . Lean and all in one tool for agile projects

Ulemper:

Not for waterfall projects. Not for corporate use

Cory
Cory
Web Content Developer i USA
Forfatterskab og redigering, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Effective organization through limited options

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: On an individual level, Trello is a great organization and task-tracking tool. It also works well for content deployment planning, and for smaller team collaboration. It is difficult to scale to larger teams or departments.

Fordele:

Trello is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The creation and sharing of multiple workspaces also allows for easy communication and interaction with all members of an individual team. The small amount of features (in the free or lower price-tier options) works as a benefit to its ease of use.

Ulemper:

It is not as fully featured as other project and task management options. Depending on your team's specific use case, these limitations may act as barriers for what could be easily achievable using other systems.

Amanda
Amanda
Home Inspector i USA
Ejendomshandel, Selvstændig

Perfect for the Visual Planner

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I use Trello mostly for planning out my content on my blog and my content for social media. It has been a great place for me to make lists of ideas and brainstorm. I have also used Trello with collaborative groups, which has been really great and easy to use. I integrate everything into my Google Calendar so that I don't end up missing any scheduled tasks I need to complete.

Fordele:

I like that Trello is a planning system that works well for someone inclined to be more visual. Each category can have a series of cards below it for each individual item within the category. I love that I can add a link, image or color to each card to make it stand out and organize it even more. I also love that each board can have be categorized into various areas of my life. For example, I have a boards from anything to planning out my blog, to activities to do with the kids to brainstorming ideas for future work opportunities. I love that I can easily move the cards around and re-categorize them once they are done. Another amazing feature is that you can add these cards to a Google Calendar, which brings everything together for me and keeps me super organized.

Ulemper:

I wish there were more features available and a little bit more customization within each card itself. This program also requires a little bit of a learning curve to find where all the features and add-ons for each card are in the menu.

Ericson
Software Quality assurance Engineer i Filippinerne
Computerspil, 51-200 medarbejdere

Trello Review

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: We are using it as a tracking task progresses for Game development and also I use it as a tool for list bugs status.

Fordele:

What I like the most on Trello is the way of moving the card or progress so easy to designated list, And i like also the assigning people to the card who are working on in with included due date with each task, The notification is so reliable for us to remind us things we need to work on and when the date line is near, it set it as a reminder for us. We are using trello for tracking task progresses and prioritisation. Also as a QA engineer for the communication with the developer I am using it to list all bugs and issues with the system and assign it with the programmers. I like : Labeling with colors The Shortcut keys Attaching files in each card and also links website

Ulemper:

What i did not like about it is that it does not have a graph or gant chart. And also to maximize the space the user can also move the list into the bottom of another list.

Suzan
Suzan
Owner / MD i Irland
Markedsføring og reklamer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Online project management system that changed the way we work

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I had been managing my web and graphic design studio jobs just with excel - I had not found any software that did not seem too cumbersome and admin heavy. The checklist functionality and all possibilities then changed the way we work to this day.

Fordele:

The easy to use visible overview, the checklist and creating templates for the team to use over and over. Long before the template functionality was added we used it already and just gave it a label. The simplicity yet versatility makes it so adaptable.

Ulemper:

The free version is getting more and more restricted in use. The biggest blow was the teams that suddenly went from unlimited to 10. We are a small company in a third world country, working and training a lot of apprentices, so the fee per person was simply far too much. There are a lot of boards I have archived that I cannot access anymore because the team size won't allow it. I may need to restructure it all, but for now It's just annoying.

Julián
Fullstack developer i Frankrig
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

A very basic kanban solution

3,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: This is a good and easy solution for organizing agile projects. As it is easy, it doesn't implement all the core functionality of the kanban philosophy, for example, you only have one pool and one swimlane, so you are forced to organize the tasks only with tags, but once you get used to that, it works pretty well.

Fordele:

The integration of this tool to our business was easy, and the implementation of the kanban boards are well designed. You can create columns and tasks very quickly, and then organize using labels, or setting due dates and responsibles.

Ulemper:

It's very basic it its native form. In short time you realize that you will need extend its native functionality with plugins. For example, if you need to breakdown the project or to generate some agile reports, you will need to setup external plugins for that. If you want a class entrprise kanban board, you will need to setup many plugins for that.

Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 11-50 medarbejdere

Trello Boards good for planning - as good as MS Project

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We have used Trello Boards for tracking an annual event for the past 5 years. Each year we can look at the previous year's boards and add and subtract from them to build a new set of boards. This is a good thing for the way we work.

Fordele:

Ease of use. The user interface is simple for most people to us. Even our most computer challenged people are able to use this product.

Ulemper:

I think each person has unique patterns of working and not all our planners think the same way. Sometimes we set up a board that we think will track what we think is important when all the board creation does is create questions. That is not the fault of Trello. It is just that each person has different ways of using the app.

Dylan
Dylan
Operations Manager i Australien
Trykkeri, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

The only task management tool that has ever stuck with our team

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We have been happily using Trello for years. We use the free version (with occasional upgrades) and it's powerful enough to do exactly what we want. Without Trello I think we would get far less done!

Fordele:

We have a remotely dispersed team, and users at all levels of familiarity/interest in software tools. Trello is the only tool that has ever stuck and that our users have continued to use without constant prodding. It's simple enough to look like a structured wall of post-it notes for users who want that, but has enough granular controls that other users can label/colour-code/due-date to their heart's content. The UI is very well structured and both sets of users can happily co-exist. It also allows easy colloboration with our external development team.

Ulemper:

Sometimes I feel during busy periods that I lose track of individual updates (due to the sheer volume). I end up having to go board by board and card by card to ensure I don't miss something. Having a better system to watch certain cards/lists would help filter this.

Joseric
Joseric
Project Manager i Filippinerne
Forsyningsværk, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Trello for Work and Private stuff

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Trello will highly improve your productivity for both your office work and personal life. It did to me. You can organize action items (or just about everything any list can do) in a fun and colorful platform. Try it by starting with the basic Trello (free) which is fantastic in itself and might be even more than enough for basic needs.

Fordele:

I love Trello boards! Ever since I was introduced by my manager to the concept of Kanban boards and Trello, I have loved this app for use in the office (required for my team) as well as for my personal productivity (i.e., my private life). We started using Trello when it was just a simple Web app (used only via the web browser), now I love it even more since they already created an installable version for my devices both Mac (office work) and Windows (personal pc) as well as an Android version (mobile phone). Now I can access my boards anywhere I go. Also, the recent addition of the Home page sort of Wall (like facebook) made it easier to have a rundown of the cards/boards that were recently updated or nearing its due date. This is very useful when you already have multiple (or tons of) boards. Notifications are fantastic! I get reminded via email when a card is due, or whenever a team member makes an update. One more thing I love about this is that you can share boards in public/private/teams. This makes collaboration with external stakeholders possible (or simply just wanting to share a board to the entire internet population).

Ulemper:

The Free version does not allow you to extract all your boards into a spreadsheet format (e.g., excel). Anyway, I was able to try it out (before subscribing) via a Powerup I got for free. I'm not sure about the logic of having to "Archive" a card first before being able to "Delete" it. Maybe there is a reason, but sometimes I would just like to delete a card straight away.

Anmelderkilde

One of the few tools that I would recommend to everyone

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, Trello has been great for organizing ideas, systemizing processes, and also for collaborating with clients even when we house a project in another PM tool.

Fordele:

First off, let's talk about how well-built Trello is. Trello runs very smoothly, and quickly, across various platforms. There is no struggle that comes along with using Trello, which is why I recommend it to almost everyone, for any thing imaginable. Furthermore, there is hardly a learning curve. Trello creates lists and cards just as a person would in the "real world," so getting started is a breeze. - Fast. Trello is very fast. - Easy to use and set up. - Very flexible. Trello alone can do a lot, but once you start incorporating the many (MANY) integrations and "power-ups" available, Trello becomes unstoppable. - The mobile app is superb. Everything you can do on the web app, can be done in the mobile app. And again, it is very smooth and seamless betweeen the platforms. - Customizeable. Not only can Trello lists and cards be used to your liking, but you can also customize your background image and add stickers to cards. This makes for a comfortable workspace. - Due dates, assignments, comments, file storage, checklists, etc. The list goes on. Trello has it all. - Trello is FREE. However, if you want to be a power user, you can upgrade to Business Class. Business Class is reasonably priced and definitely worth the upgrade.

Ulemper:

There are few cons with Trello, but there are always cons with everything. So, without further ado: - Linking cards between boards still lacks in simplicity. With business class (the premium Trello membership), you can create board groups. Grouping boards helps with organization, but there is still a clear disconnect between boards. - Simple image editing tools are not available, but would be of great value. You can't even rotate an uploaded image that is sideways... that's unfortunate.

Tyler
Online Curriculum Developer i USA
E-læring, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great product management for a team

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: A great product management tool for coordination. It took me some time to get used to all it could do and how I wanted to use it, but now I really enjoy it. The best part is the free option to use it (which is what I use) and it works well for my needs.

Fordele:

Customizability and flexibility. I have really enjoyed using Trello at our university to coordinate course development across multiple departments. When I develop a course, it is easy to have each column of task cards in Trello be a week, with each task card an activity or page within my course. The checklist feature on the task cards is great for assigning items for different team members to do from writing instructions to reviewing uploaded documents. When they complete the activity, they simply check the box and it shows up on the task card's screen and on the main project management screen. I also utilize the labels feature on the task cards for different things to communicate to my team, such as "Hey, Course Lead, look here!" by assigning the red label. When you have a ton of cards, this labeling system helps to see at a quick glance the entire project and where you should focus. In short, a really good tool for product management that I encourage you to practice with. It is free to use, with some premium options if you want to explore more.

Ulemper:

Practice makes perfect. Trello is a great system, but it does take some initial effort to really streamline the way you want to use it. Because of its customizability and flexibility, it can be easy to get overwhelmed at first with all the features. You also need to work with your team members you invite to coordinate on Trello to get them used to checking it regularly before you start to see its true potential.

Rob
Designer - Owner i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Trello keeps projects centralized and organized.

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: The most significant problem I solved with Trello is consolidation. Projects with a lot of managers can get out of control very quickly. One person will say, "I sent that email a week ago." Another will say, "I put that on Dropbox yesterday." In short time, there are multiple areas that contain the important documents and info and it becomes very tedious to find and consolidate it all. I have my clients "only" send me info via Trello. That way, everything is in one place. And, if they make a mess or place things in the wrong place, Trello is easy to reorganize and cleanup. I can manage the entire project in one place and now nothing is lost or missed or misplaced.

Fordele:

Trello is easy to use, fast and accessible. It also provides a good "overview at a glance" as to how a project is progressing, what needs attention and what can be left alone for now. I like the ability to "drag and drop" images and text into it. It makes it fast to share when you have another browser open and are researching. I also like the ability to place labels on the stacks of cards. Many of my clients don't take the time to really get into Trello and read everything I post there. They are in a hurry and just want what's required. I can place labels, say for instance, "Needs Feedback", on a stack and they just get used to looking for that so they can respond. It's also great for collaborating in real-time as I'm on the phone with someone. It's accessible from any web enabled device so I can view it and or work on it from anywhere.

Ulemper:

The only thing I wish Trello had was the ability to "markup." I'd like to be able to draw or make pointers on images that are posted. Other than that, I don't know what else I'd change.

Our goto brainstorm tool

3,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: One of those tools to have in the toolbox -- just for reasons might not expect -- the cards make it super flexible, the lack of spreadsheet mode make it hard to justify paying for it -- some highly recommended plugins are trellists, multiselect for trello, list layouts, and butler, which solve some of those problems.

Fordele:

Trello is absolutely great for quickly capturing thoughts and doing light organization of lists; the integration support is especially extensive. We also find it helpful as an internal wiki. Trello shines best as task manager when you have someone as a PM who doesn't mind being in it all time, and who has time allocated to build up the automations for everyone. Among the more amazing integrations is with Pipedrive which permits contact lookup -- wish more CRMs had same. Probably the best unique use of Trello, especially relative to other tools, is our ability to prototype with it -- treat boards as separate screens, items as actions, and so forth -- we mocked up an entire freight load board, a texting platform, and several other tools. Alternatively publishing a public product roadmap is another good use.

Ulemper:

Lack of quick edit spreadsheet mode, even as plugin -- the primary reason Trello has never been our heavy lifter on task management -- the keyboard shortcuts aren't intuitive or standard -- couple that with having to manually enter every task and it's just clunky compared to tools such as Monday.com.

Eren
Data Scientist i Tyskland
Forsikring, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Trello - Task management couldn't be simpler!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: With Trello, I can work both synchronously and asynchronously with my project team and always have a transparent view of the status and who is the contact person for which topic. For my own organisation, I keep a separate board with a backlog and prioritisation, because my boring to-do list drove me crazy at some point. It became too confusing due to the many parallel to-dos and re-prioritisations to be able to organise myself efficiently.

Fordele:

I have to admit that I found it great in the first place that you can already use a lot in the free version. Besides the Trello boards for projects and teams at work, I even started using it privately. At the beginning, it was more of a To Do list for me, then I developed everything further and further and basically developed boys' boards. It's worth its weight in gold, especially in my project teams. Everyone can see transparently what is currently being worked on, what is still in the backlog, which things should be done this sprint but are still open and what has already been completed. I also love the design. It's appealing and not as dull as Jira, for example. You can also assign several people to a ticket and see directly who is working on what. The coloured categorisation of the tickets also helps to bring in even more structure. It is also great that you can attach files to the tickets.

Ulemper:

The many features, which are also available in the free version, sometimes make it difficult to see the wood for the trees. For example, there are different board overviews, and it is not always easy to understand how individual functions move or change their view. The customising capabilities in the free version are also very limited.

Yusif
Engineer i Aserbajdsjan
Olie og energi, 10.000+ medarbejdere

My experience

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Overall, I had a positive experience using Trello for my task and project management needs. The platform was easy to use, and the Kanban-style boards made it simple to visualize my tasks and track their progress. I also appreciated the ability to add team members to boards and assign tasks to specific users, which helped keep everyone on the same page.However, there were a few areas where I felt that Trello could be improved. For example, I would have liked to see more advanced reporting options, as well as better functionality in the free version of the platform. Additionally, while the mobile app was generally reliable, there were occasional issues that impacted my ability to use Trello on the go.Despite these issues, I still found Trello to be a valuable tool for managing my tasks and projects, and I would recommend it to others looking for a flexible and user-friendly task management platform.

Fordele:

I find Trello's interface to be straightforward and intuitive, with easy-to-use features and a clean design. I appreciate the ability to create custom boards and workflows to manage my tasks and projects, and the Power-Ups are extremely useful for enhancing my productivity.Overall, I find Trello to be a reliable and user-friendly platform for managing tasks and projects, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a versatile and customizable project management tool.

Ulemper:

I found the platform to be a very useful tool for managing my tasks and projects. However, there were a few aspects of the platform that I found to be less than ideal.One area that I found frustrating was the lack of advanced reporting features. While Trello offers some basic reporting options, I would have appreciated more in-depth reporting capabilities, such as custom reports or the ability to view task metrics across multiple boards. This would have allowed me to more easily track my progress and make informed decisions about project management.Finally, I found the mobile app to be somewhat unreliable at times. While it generally worked well, there were occasional crashes and slow loading times that made it difficult to use on the go. This was a minor inconvenience, but it did impact my overall experience with the platform.

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente i USA
, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Excellent tool for monitoring activities in organizations and individuals

5,0 for 6 år siden

Fordele:

Feel that it is a tool with the highest added value in user experience that has been used for the management of activities. I can list all the features that I like about the tool: ** Can customize look & feel without losing the order of the tool ** Earn more features by inviting friends to use trello ** Integrate other applications: drive, mailchimp, calendar, zendesk, calendar, draw.io diagrams, hangouts, ** The moviel application is great, from any device I feel comfortable and with the order of activities ** Add time estimates ** Add everyone involved in the tool on the same board ** Online support ** Guided tours when you do not find an item ** Interaction with the client to improve the tool or add new features ** In my organization we use Zendesk and it has been an excellent experience to guide the team in the management of incidents ** The details in the user experience and user interface makes it easier to use. It is not necessary to have a manual ** Receive information from the blog about the progress and changes of the application. **Change language The new trello version allows you to see notifications from the dashboard

Ulemper:

I currently manage software projects and I really use the tool to guide the team in the activities to be developed for each project. I would add to trello to improve project management: ** Pass the checklist to a gantt ** Allow date to start and end of an activity ** Display a gantt chart with all the activities added. As well as,. all the dates of the activities are displayed on the calendar ** In the same Gantt diagram have labels on the activity where it is detailed: members, labels, colors of the labels, title of the activity ** To be able to configure the frequency with which we want to receive the notification that an activity is about to end. ** That team members can add the percentage of progress on each activity. How is it in the checklist line? Once the percentage is added, the gantt is updated ** Allow adopting project methodologies for agile, static or other ** Consult what type of activities you want to perform on the board, and with that provide specific elements on this subject. The user can also access other elements but the main one will be the selected theme I recommend this application to colleagues and friends