Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af monday CRM

4,7 (389)

Om monday CRM

monday.com er et skybaseret Work OS, hvor teams driver deres projekter og hverdagsarbejde, uanset om de er på kontoret, hjemme eller på farten.

Læs mere om monday CRM

Fordele:

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Ulemper:

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Bedømmelse af monday CRM

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

monday CRM har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 389 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt monday CRM før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (389)

Zac
Zac
President / CEO i USA
Tøj og mode, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

Fordele:

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

Ulemper:

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

It is a great tool to control our sales efforts of all kinds

4,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It aids in keeping tabs on our various sales efforts, giving us an accurate picture of where we stand, and facilitating the dissemination of vital sales data throughout the organization.

Fordele:

Boards may be readily moved and interacted with one another. If you're in the real estate business, I highly recommend this software. Maintain an excellent database. Simple to complete on any device.

Ulemper:

There is nothing I don't like about Monday.com CRM so far, except that it doesn't integrate with our SAP product. The inability to do content searches using MondayDoc is a notable omission from Monday.com.

Dana
CRM Consultant i Storbritannien
Hotel og restauration, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

It feels like a CRM but it doesn't behave like one

2,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: It's been amazing to learn my ways around Mondaty.com but also not easy - a lot of time was spent on creating workflows and testing them, trying to make from it a familiar CRM software I've used before.

Fordele:

I love the intuitive UI and level of customisation easily achieved on Monday, it's an amazing software. Very collaborative and engaging, was great to introduce to my colleagues.

Ulemper:

It is not actually a CRM, the entities aren't really connected, they are not independent entities but items that stands for themselves only as part of a board. hard to explain! the interaction between each entity had to be done manually, connected, automated. logic and basic features from previous CRMs needed to be re-invented. it takes a lot of thought to make it a proper CRM that contains some complicated features. Some featured remained unachievable.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 2 år
Anmelderkilde

The Ideal and Epochal CRM tool that we love.

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Fordele:

The software has a very easy to use interface. It offers us with a 14 day trial after our purchase. It is very easy to centralize all our customers communication via email. Easy to organize marketing campaigns thus improving our ROI.

Ulemper:

For the time we have used the software no dislikes.

Greg
Greg
Operations Manager i Canada
Byggeri, 51-200 medarbejdere

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

Fordele:

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Ulemper:

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Samuel
Samuel
Founder i Canada

Overvejede alternativer:

Would recommend to manage everything

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We got more efficient because we can manage priorities and tasks more easily. Sections for leads helped our team see who had to contact clients. We also used it to work on social media content together.

Fordele:

Really liked the task management and the lead management. Super efficient with my team, easy to use and easy to implement. Liked the lead funnel to manage my prospection.

Ulemper:

The fact that time tracking is in a pricier version. I would like to see an access to clients for certain boards i want to show them.

Sam
Sam
Broker Associate i USA
Ejendomshandel, 2-10 medarbejdere

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Fordele:

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Ulemper:

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Regina Sophia
Product Lead i Filippinerne
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

I love using monday Sales CRM!

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Our sales reporting have become easier since we used monday.com sales crm! Our [sensitive content hidden] loved it

Fordele:

I like that it's user friendly and that every update can be reflected to the dashboard. We don't have to create our own reports

Ulemper:

Data import could be improved especially bulk imports

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 11-50 medarbejdere

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

Fordele:

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

Ulemper:

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Nikita
Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM i Tyskland
Maskineri, 11-50 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Gratis prøve

Great Contact and Lead solution for small businesses

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Fordele:

Easy to deploy and setup sales teams and privileges. Analytics are already available at all times.

Ulemper:

Sometimes system felt lagging but improved after time. Some analytics are hard to use. APIs needed finetuning.

Caitlin
Reservations Manager i USA
Fritid, rejser og turisme, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Fordele:

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Ulemper:

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Graham
Director i Australien
Luft- og rumfart, 2-10 medarbejdere

Monday.com for engineering

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

Fordele:

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

Ulemper:

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Gennaro
Head of Sales i USA
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 51-200 medarbejdere

Monday.com Review

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Fordele:

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Ulemper:

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Pam
Mortgage Loan Officer i USA
Ejendomshandel, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

This is the professional software you have been looking for!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I am obsessed. I have told everyone in my office about it and my team is always bragging about our pipelines and management. Other teams are impressed with what we have working in Monday.com!

Fordele:

I am NOT a tech guru. I can do everything on my own with ease and I created many boards with impressive functionality that myself and my team use everyday. We all love it!

Ulemper:

The importing and organizing of information into Monday.com was easy to do, but took a lot of time to organize everything. BUT it was so worth it because everything is so organized and works very well now!

Kaylee
Project Manager i USA
Ejendomshandel, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Love how customizable Monday is!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: It has been so helpful, especially as we are building our team. When it was just two of us, it worked well but now that there are three of us, it's crucial that we have it!

Fordele:

It's easy to use and it actually works for us! There are so many products that have maybe one or two features we need but it wasn't until Monday that we could get everything we need in one place.

Ulemper:

Honestly, it's just that it can get a little overwhelming because there are SO many things you can do. I want to spend so much more time customizing and optimizing it but I feel like that venture will never end.

Roderic
director of client accounts i Canada
E-læring, 51-200 medarbejdere

Monday gives a full picture of our pipeline1

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Love the interface and the user-friendly board. We can basically create any type of board we need to fit our vision of expansion inside our company.

Fordele:

The easy setup and creation of different boards for our pipeline and future lead management. Easy to use and to track. Very user friendly even for our team that is not so user friendly with this type of software

Ulemper:

Terms are sometimes difficult to understand, like sort... not sure what it does until we play around with it and realize that we can alphabetically sort our lead board... email integration is difficult with chrome. That is why we don't use it yet.

Gloria
Analytics Manager i Sydafrika
Markedsforskning, 11-50 medarbejdere

Easy of Use

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Helps Client Service check which clients have been approached and the progress on that specific client, so that 2 people do not approach the same client with the same project.

Fordele:

The easy of use and navigation : I love how 2 people can be working on the same project and also track at the same time, The movement bar helps check the progress of certain projects.

Ulemper:

It has the ability to freeze while trying to archive some items

Kim
Organization & Strategy Analyst i USA
Civilsamfund, 2-10 medarbejdere

My Best Friend

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I absolutely love this software and couldn't do my job without it. It has become my best friend! It remembers hundreds, probably now thousands, of little details that I would never keep in my head but are now right there at my fingertips whenever I need them. I also love that it is easy to get new team members up to speed on it because it is easy to learn to use. Thank you so much for all the great work you've done to create this product!!

Fordele:

I loved that the set up was relatively easy and quite intuitive once I got the hang of it.I really appreciate that I was able to set it all up just how I need it, and to best suit our purpose. I'm doing outreach to hundreds of people in a critical aspect of our work and Monday serves me so well. I can so easily see what needs to be done, what is next and how well we are doing with individual aspects of the outreach. Also, it makes everything so transparent. My team can go in and see quickly and easily where we are on everything.

Ulemper:

I don't feel like anything is missing. The automations were a bit tricky to get used to. I also find that I don't respond to the date reminders but that is my problem, not the software's!

Director i Storbritannien
Uddannelsesstyring, 2-10 medarbejdere

Monday.com USer reveiw

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: he product has solved inter company communication and CRM issues. We have been able to get on the same page together now quite easily.

Fordele:

I like the ease of the software and the user experience. The look and feel makes it great to go to daily

Ulemper:

The Product can be very in depth when I do not need something to be. But it is a great product.

Todd
Director of Mediation Services i USA
Juridiske tjenesteydelser, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Time to set up, but then very easy to use effectively.

Fordele:

Customization. Automations. Ease of use once we finished setting it up. Ongoing support and new features.

Ulemper:

Can be a steep learning curve during set up.

Valor
Valor
Growth Manager i Mexico
Anmelderkilde

Great Tools But It's Not The Easiest to Adapt to.

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Very colorful and my first PM & light CRM (Sales.force being first CRM). Got really excited as it's got more beautiful ui/ux than sales force BUT it is a very steep learning curve to deploy to users & clients. Took me a while to research and I still can't fully harness Monday for my own use. (I have a tech support background and can barely figure it out. So good luck.) You really need a dedicated Project manager & tech person to train your staff and build out your boards. I've moved on to another PM SaaS that's way easier to use (immediately deployable to myself and all my clients who are technically challenged) does all the light CRM/Content Creation/Event management/Project Management/Workflow/Goals/Todo list.

Fordele:

It's one of the more robust project management tool, I've worked with so far. Monday's Paid Plan really has everything you need, and MORE than you'll ever need if you run a small company or a personal project. Very color and very fun.

Ulemper:

The freemium plan is very bare and quickly becomes "working to manage work" rather than making worth and collaboration easier. The pricing model for small business can quickly become burden-some and unsustainable. (What if I want all my staff on there with their login, but some people will only use 1 or 2 times a week based on their role? Nope Full pricing per staff.) So it only works for more office based businesses rather than a more dynamic mixed roles of companies. So as a consulting agency, I can't use deploy it on all my clients and I rather just move away instead of using multitute of same function tools and go through learning curves over and over again.

Marc
Marc
Chief Relationship Architect i USA
Anmelderkilde

A bit of patience and focus Monday.com will transform your work life!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Wanted a more efficient way to manage internal processes and the ability to refine and document best practices. Tear off the lid on the most successful contributors/managers across the organization and what they DO in order to be better as an organization.
Wanted a way to keep track of everything and focus limited human resources to maximize efficiency.

Fordele:

Hard to know what people were working on so had to send emails to get updates - now NO time spent reading, writing, or dealing with internal emails Know where everything stands - no redundancy Customizable CRM automation and integrations Following up leads easily and not having to get things buried in the box Onboarding clients is faster Management time saved Everyone at the company is united and on the same page

Ulemper:

I am not a fan of the sidebar to include minor or tasks as it feels a bit clunky. The learning curve, for me, was a bit long. Not that it's hard to use but it's that there are SO SO many things this software does to make your life easier and more efficient we are STILL uncovering new and better ways of doing things.

Martin
VP i USA
Byggeri, 11-50 medarbejdere

Production Software

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Amazing and productive!

Fordele:

We have used Monday for all our Production Tracking for 2 years. We have continually improved it and without a doubt has helped us grow. This year we deployed the CRM and have made the switch from Salesforce to Monday. Its much more user friendly and quicker. The app is much better as well!

Ulemper:

I have no strong dislikes. The CRM and app have been amazing.

Emilie
ceo/founder i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Does the thinking for you!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We continue to love our choice to manage all of our workflows on Monday. We've reduced the times that we've said "I sent you an email about that, let me find it" to practically zero. We have "delegated" tiny reminders and handoffs to the Monday.com automations, reducing human oversight. And we love the confetti when a status changes to "done."

Fordele:

The frameworks the Monday.com offers for CRM, and for pretty much every other business function, are really the visual representation of best practices. Our small team finds that we are able to capture core processes easily, and just as often we learn how to really map out our action plans using the wisdom already baked in to the templates!

Ulemper:

There's very little that our team doesn't like. One thing that we're still learning how to use is differentiating how to sort by company or by contact.

Terra
Terra
Project Manager i USA
Anmelderkilde

The best thing ever. Revolutionized how we manage our projects.

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Organizing our projects become easier, sharing that progress with clients is easier, billing for projects is easier, chatting about the tasks and sharing files is easier...seriously...everything is easier with Monday.com.

Fordele:

Being able to customize anything we want. We assign colors to employees so we can see who is falling behind or carrying the majority of the workload. We can see if a certain client has a lot of urgent items and needs more attention. We can share our progress with clients so they can see in real-time what we are working on. We've created a way for Billing to know when it is time to bill for a project b y using the tags feature. The software is simply amazing. I cannot recommend it enough.

Ulemper:

I would like a way to sync certain items so they could be on 2 boards at once. I reached out to support about it and they were friendly, helpful, and gave me a great suggestion. It's not exactly what I want, but it absolutely works better than nothing. Seriously, my only complaint is that one tiny feature request.