Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Om Bynder

Bynder er en cloud-baseret løsning til marketingprofessionelle, der gerne vil forenkle administration af digitalt indhold via én central portal.

Læs mere om Bynder

Fordele:

There's simple following highlights which could be improved. The custom API capacities.

Ulemper:

There are a few minor annoying things - for example, when showing a list of tasks it shows 20 on a page. Instead of being able to "show all" - you only have the option to "show more.

Bedømmelse af Bynder

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Bynder har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,4 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 213 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Bynder før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (213)

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Bynder is our digital assets' authoritative database

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Bynder acts as a central repository for all of our digital assets, making it easier for everyone in the organization and our external partners to access the most up-to-date and accurate versions without wasting time searching for them or second-guessing whether or not they are viewing the most recent revisions. It establishes a system that can be used across all divisions and which can be relied upon to give up-to-date and comprehensive data on our digital holdings.

Fordele:

Bynder is used all over our company. Bynder has been an extremely flexible option for us to better manage the distribution and use of all of our digital assets. Inefficient time and effort is wasted trying to locate needed digital files that have been dispersed among multiple computers, shared folders, and emails.

Ulemper:

There's no way to keep tabs on which files are being transferred, downloaded, etc. It was difficult to locate assets without knowing precisely where they were stored. To use several filters based on a single metaproperty. Minimization of computerized categorization.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer i USA
Computersoftware, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Bynder is very user-friendly and configurable

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Our sales and marketing digital asset management system and our graphics digital asset management system needed to be integrated. We required an easy-to-use and easy-to-manage solution. Bynder gives you access to everything.

Fordele:

It was made clear by the Onboarding Manager exactly what needed to be done and when. They gave us with tools to evaluate and spreadsheets to help us verify the platform's suitability for our purposes. The weekly sessions were fruitful, and the "homework" tasks were manageable. The database is well-built, but it also allows for a great deal of customization.

Ulemper:

Metaproperties and permissions may have benefited from a bit more description of how they're used, especially how they're connected. Things didn't exactly go according to plan, so we had to go back a few times and reorganize.

Cynthia
Operations associate officer i USA
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Ensuring Consistency through Bynder's Centralized Hub

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: For managing digital assets and optimising our creative workflows, Bynder has emerged as our creative hub. Version control is guaranteed and the disarray of multiple files is removed thanks to the platform's centralization of our digital assets.

Fordele:

Effective organisation, classification, and retrieval of digital assets are made simple by the user-friendly DAM system from Bynder. I like how by providing a centralised location for brand assets, Bynder enforces brand consistency.

Ulemper:

Particularly in large digital asset libraries, improvements to the search functionality could further optimise asset retrieval.

Kathryn
Associate Manager of Creative Production i USA
Forbrugsvarer, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Good Overall Product - Needs Continuous Improvement

3,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: The help-team is generally really responsive at the onset. But once the ticket has to go to engineering or product, I don't get any follow up on where my ticket stands or projected timelines for solving said problem.

Fordele:

Overall I like this product, I think it's generally user friendly for me as the admin. I find it easy to organize my assets and my users. Some of the reasons I find it cumbersome are because users within my organization are asking the system to do things that it's not capable of. (ie, using it more as a shareable dropbox as opposed to a directory of assets)

Ulemper:

...that said... I find myself having to put in tickets to fix or implement things that feel like they should already be a part of the integration. For example, I asked the system to kick out a report. Within webdam, the report pulled up 4,000 assets that fit the criteria I searched for. However, when I kicked out the excel file, it only showed the first 1,000. What's the point of reporting if I can't see the whole report? Also, my department established a process in webdam for Regular users and it worked for a year or so and then suddenly stopped working due to changes made in the system. It's currently being sorted out now, but it was a frustrating discovery.

IGOR
Marketing Technician i Portugal
Glas, keramik og beton, 51-200 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: 1-5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

The safest place for your assets.

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: As a user of the platform, I'm very satisfied with the result, we have everything organized and catalogued just a click away. The platform is secure and solid.

Fordele:

Easy and intuitive to use. Presets upload Meta information Fast Good integration

Ulemper:

The system for sharing assets with the external public should work out-of-box. There should be a security system to avoid using the upload preset incorrectly. Integration API

Mayank
CEO, Founder i Nederlandene
Animation, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Meets all project management needs of an animation studio

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Bynder is the platform where we manage our animation projects and meets our project management requirements in a perfect way so far except reporting tool.

Fordele:

Bynder is the most user-friendly and easy to use project management platform with its relative extensive features such as video brand studio, workflow manager and digital asset management infrastructure.

Ulemper:

Although in overall Bynder is the most user-friendly and easy to use project management platform, it is hard to say that reports tool is that much user-friendly and sufficient to reflect all required statistical data.

Møbler, 501-1.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Intuitive and easy of use

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, I really like the way it's setup, and the flexibility you have to customize the product for your brand. We've done away with network folders, we've made more people self sufficient. We now know what assets we have. Duplications are pretty non existent. Got rid of allot of manual work on websites; cropping images, replacing documents etc.

Fordele:

I like the lack of folder structure, this combined with a good taxonomy, you'll find what you need in seconds.

Ulemper:

Integrations and flexibility with CMS, but it's getting better. The stability and lack of customization of the Analytics. The rest are just some small issues.

Caitlin
Executive Director, Operations i Qatar
Trykkeri, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Excellent service from the very start

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Fordele:

Bynder has a great UI/UX interface and is easy to use. Not only that, it allows for efficiencies within our business to find and share files amongst our global locations - something that was difficult and time consuming before. The onboarding process and setup was super simple and we had all the support we needed. It's flexible enough to customise, whilst still maintaining the great features Bynder offers.

Ulemper:

I think some features and integrations were cost prohibitive, but that's a product of the SaaS market we find ourselves in - the DAM itself is great value for money.

Ron
Ron
Ecommerce Manager i USA
Sportsudstyr, 201-500 medarbejdere

Functionality vs Speed

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: We are using Bynder as a digital assets manager to share images, campaign tools, and videos to our internal teams, dealers, distributors, and media associates. So far our outside visitors who use Bynder have found very few issues with the tool. However, others have found the interface daunting and difficult. We have had made huge concessions to our homepage to funnel visitors to our Bynder site forgoing many of the features.

Fordele:

I have grown to like Bynder's filter system and understand its power in finding assets quickly.

Ulemper:

1. There are always issues with load time and responsiveness. 2. Setting up permission levels and functionality is a real chore. Maybe it is our needs, but the initial setup was not well-explained.

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist i USA
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 10.000+ medarbejdere

Bynder keeps All assets safe

4,0 sidste uge Nyt

Fordele:

Knowing that the material hosted in Bynder was allowed to use for marketing pieces

Ulemper:

Not as organized by particular departments

Pratham
Mean Stack Developer i Indien
Bemanding og rekruttering, 11-50 medarbejdere

Straightforward and Organized Remote Working and Business Integration Tool

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Our whole marketing, social, and graphics teams can seamlessly exchange these files thanks to Bynder, which also helps us manage our photo library and other assets. Sharing your documents with outside services can feel less secure when you work with a platform like Microsoft. We get an additional degree of security from Bynder. We can be sure we are always working with final assets thanks to Bynder.

Fordele:

The taxonomy system and the dashboard page really amazed me because Bynder has basically thought of everything. The derivatives feature of Bynder is something else I adore; it takes SUCH a massive burden off my shoulders that the system can automatically crop socially ready assets for me. Without the requirement for a VPN connection, all employees may discover work and have immediate access to our resources. Our productivity and file management both significantly enhance thanks to Bynder. Although setting up a DAM system can be frightening, the Bynder team has a great process that lets us do it quickly and without much difficulty.

Ulemper:

I wish I had had more time to spend during onboarding on a few modules. Although Taxonomy is really important, we spent a lot of time discussing it, therefore I wish we had spent a bit more time discussing some of the other elements. I want to Bynder had some organisational system to more closely resemble how each of us uses our PCs, hard discs, etc. I would like to see more pre-built API connectors and less expensive Adobe plug-ins. Another benefit would be facial recognition.

Jenn
Collateral Manager/Designer i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Highly versatile interface and GREAT product!

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: We have pushed BrandConnect "to the limit" a few times, and have experienced nothing but positive customer service and a "what can we do to make this happen?" attitude from the WebDAM team. They continue to evolve the interface so that it is becoming a fully-customizable portal, which is adaptable for different client needs. Dynamic Templates are the perfect way to allow users to customize marketing collateral, while still maintaining the approved messaging and Brand attributes we need, as well as Legal and regulatory requirements. Users have easy, organized access to all approved materials, and can customize and download from anywhere at any time - on their schedules! This has been a game-changer for us as a marketing tool and I look forward to leveraging all the enhancements they have on this year's roadmap. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars for features only because these have not yet been released but the fact that they are working on the updates and that this product will soon surpass all our expectations is AWESOME!

Fordele:

Versatility, all the main features we need

Ulemper:

It isn't COMPLETELY customizable yet, but it is on the roadmap so that isn't even really a valid "con" - I had to search for one, because I love this platform and this vendor.

Svar fra Bynder

for 7 år siden

Thanks for your detailed review Jenn. Great to hear we¿ve been a game-changer for your team! We definitely have some awesome features and products launching this year, we hope they exceed your expectations.

Kristin
Content Marketing Coordinator i USA
Offentlig administration, 11-50 medarbejdere

Making the most of Webdam

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: I've been working with Webdam for the past 6 months and have received great customer service from Chris Marshall. In those 6 months, our organization activated our Brand Connect site and Chris was very helpful in making that happen. The ease of editing at the parent folder level is great. The only issue that I've experienced has been when I submit tickets that are never answered.

Brand Connect, Ease of editing

Ulemper:

Search function - seems very old school

Svar fra Bynder

for 7 år siden

Thanks for recognizing our CSM, Chris! Glad you¿re enjoying working with him as well as Brand Connect. Apologies for the unanswered tickets, we try to get to all tickets in a timely manner. If this happens in the future, please don¿t hesitate to escalate your issue to your CSM so we can get it resolved quickly. Additionally our help site, www.damsuccess.com, may be useful also.

Travis
Asset Manager i USA
Forbrugsvarer, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Learning and loving this DAM software

4,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: Our teams save time, energy, and frustration on a daily basis.

Fordele:

We love WebDAM's ability to organize and display our marketing team's assets. They are searchable and there are so many flexible options for downloading, sharing, and collaborating. WebDAM is more flexible to our needs than I ever expected it would be.

Ulemper:

There is a lot to learn to make this software work for your needs, but anyone who has served as an admin for this should expect that. The Brand Portal is awesome but more difficult to implement. I wish there was a bit more support around that.

Videregående uddannelse, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Review for Bynder

Fordele:

Ease of use to manage digital assets Integrations with Drupal and other third party software Ability to manage users and permissions Keyword searching Load time and speeds Customer service

Ulemper:

Sometimes glitchy features Lack of full customization on front-facing brand guidelines page New features are slow to employ

Alex
Corporate Marketing Brand Manager i

Excellent DAM system

5,0 for 10 år siden

Kommentarer: Been using WebDAM for a couple of years now and love it. Helped us consolidate our product and beauty photography and other marketing assets into a single place and saved a ton of money and time. Previously, we had multiple agencies and marketing staff across multiple global business units continually looking for photos. Agency requests were expensive and time consuming, often for the same images. Now everyone can get to the same repository for the latest product and beauty shots. No more need for multiple copies all over the organization and we can see at a glance all the latest photos. Great search engine too. Pros:
Very cost effective and scalable. Easy to use interface on both front end and back end, powerful meta tagging and search. Like the ability to set up permissions and give discrete access to certain assets for different groups and users. Also ability to download smaller size JPGs from high res source images. Company is actively improving their system and recent changes are making it easier to use and more powerful.
Cons:
Began as an image management tool so the workflow is still geared toward images. Not using it for managing all our digital source files (i.e. InDesign source with links). We are beginning to put video files in our WebDAM system, but there's still some work to be done on video management.
Not really a pro or con, but setting up all the proper meta data is a major task if you haven't already done so. But once you do get all your tagging and taxonomy in place, the system gets even more powerful.

Ahmad Farhad
Chief Marketing Officer i USA
Ledelsesrådgivning, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Bynder, You Marketing Partner!

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: I love Bynder, this wonderful software helps my business in any way like best marketing through content creation/management, creative management, video making, file storage, and many more. Thank Bynder!

Fordele:

I use and like Bynder for my business digital or online presence. This software has different helpful tools such as creative management, video making, content creation/management, and many more nice features which helps my business widen its network.

Ulemper:

I like all the tools included in this software, I would love to see other new and amazing tools in upcoming versions.

Molly
Production Specialist/Digital Assets Administrator i

WebDAM Review

3,0 for 12 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall I would and do highly recommend WebDAM.

Fordele:

WebDAM overall has greatly improved internal productivity by expanding our image storage and sharing capabilities. Our organization and overall asset management has also improved. The customizable users accounts have allowed flexibility in expanding our users to international field offices. The FTP transfer function facilitates large image transfers from users and photographers all over the world.

Ulemper:

There are some limitations in the back-end/Admin mode with image organization and management. More flexibility in ordering and re-ordering assets and folders, including moving assets as well as ease of batch tagging/captioning. It would also be nice to be able to sort and re-sort images in various ways on the front and back end--for example being able to view the entire database in chronological order as opposed to only one folder at a time. The front end date range search capability also doesn't seem to function properly. Also, being able to rate images and sort based on best favorites is desirable. Also, having more flexibility with watermarking (ie. having the ability to watermark certain images at certain times as opposed to a global setting.

Aaron
Supervisor, Process Engineering i USA
Anmelderkilde

I utilize WebDam to manage the organization of my company's image collection for multiple teams.

5,0 for 6 år siden

Fordele:

I greatly appreciate the ability to maintain group permissions, as it allows me to ensure that proper controls are in place to prevent improper use of imagery.

Ulemper:

There are occasions in which the connection between Shutterstock and WebDam takes more time than I would like. There is often a delay between the purchasing of the image and the appearance of the image in WebDam

Sanjana
Creative Manager i USA
Bygningsingeniørarbejde, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

What's new

5,0 for 5 år siden

Fordele:

I love this site but would like to know what's new.

Ulemper:

I thought you had an app for this but not sure what happened since Bynder took over.

Maribel
Syndication Manager i

Review of Web DAM Service

4,0 for 10 år siden

Kommentarer: My name is Maribel Dato and I work with American Media, Inc.
We recently signed up with Web DAM to create a full e-commerce website solution to our syndication and licensing needs, so in other words, this site helps other clients that are typically business media to license or purchase rights to our content through the site that Web DAM solutions has created for us.
Overall the experience has been very good. We had the website up and running within 7 weeks which is what we expected as a development time. Our customer success rep has done a stellar job in assisting us with setting the account properly. One of the pros to having our website developed by the web DAM team is that we not only got the training from our account success manager but we also got videos and other interactive tools to learn the site systems. The only issues I've experienced are that when specific functionality questions or issues have come up, I don't always get an answer within the same day and sometimes I need to wait for the next upgrade of the Web DAM system or rollover in order for it to be fixed, which is not as practical as we'd wish when it comes to doing business with our own clients with the website. I hope to see many improvements from your services and in general we are very satisfied as customers with our new DAM site.

Ewan
Digital Media Coordinator i Storbritannien

DAM made easy

Fordele:

Really simple to use which has supported quick user adoption and helped us ensure our digital transformation could occur.

Ulemper:

Bynder has very few flaws but the rights management side could be stronger but this is due to the complexity of our digital assets.

Jelle
Software Engineer i Nederlandene
Computersoftware, 2-10 medarbejdere

Innovative!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Fordele:

Bynder keeps getting good new features. Also the customer support is quick and effective. With those two combined, problems are quickly solved.

Ulemper:

I can't think of anything I don't really like about Bynder

Paul
Head of design and brand i Storbritannien
Sport, 51-200 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: 1-5 måneder

New user to Bynder

4,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Its quite early to say, however having all our logos in one place has been instantly useful. It saves designers time and effort. Uploading photos takes time, but is worth doing well.

Fordele:

Bynder is an easy to use DAM. It does all that is required very well. It becomes second nature in a very short amount of time. The team atBynder are very good and we have had a great onboarding experience.

Ulemper:

Although Bydner does everything well, some features found in other DAMS are absent. For example, Bynder does not search within images for text (for tagging) and Bynder studio does not support indesign files.How important these small features are to you will be a matter of personal preference.

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Good product that met our needs for a while

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: It solved a lot of problems and was a great first step. Eventually we moved to a more sales-enablement focused platform that accomplished digital asset management plus sales enablement all integrated with Salesforce. But the marketing team was very happy with Bynder.

Fordele:

Easy to manage and tag assets; version control of all assets; easy to share assets out with internal stakeholders, clients and prospects using collections.

Ulemper:

Until the end, we heard complaints from sales that it was too hard to find things. Too many results would come up and in no particular priority order.