Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Thinkific

4,4 (180)

Om Thinkific

Thinkific er en alt-i-en-platform, der giver eksperter og lærere mulighed for hurtigt at skabe og levere fantastiske kurser på ens egne sites.

Læs mere om Thinkific

Fordele:

Don't change the price, it's one of your best market differentiators. I switched to Thinkific for the Pro Growth plan which was the key difference for me from other providers like Matrix.

Ulemper:

For the plan I am on it is a shame there certificate functionality is not available.

Bedømmelse af Thinkific

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Thinkific har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,4 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 180 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Thinkific før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (180)

Dani
Dani
CEO i Chile
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 2-10 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 2 år
Anmelderkilde

The best online course platform for those who are starting out.

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Excellent, it has helped us get more clients and earn more money without having to set up a website from scratch.

Fordele:

The number of options available and the affordable price.

Ulemper:

Poor HTML editor. I hope they can improve this.

Bekræftet anmelder
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Fills a gap in this space with enthusiasm!

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Blackboard Course sites, Moodle, and Instructure Canvas are great products, but you have to invest in additional solutions to collect payments, etc. for selling the online courses. Thinkific does all this in 1 system with more options for site design than the big education players do. Some of the features could be more well-thought-out, but for a non-LMS company, it is incredibly easy to set up and allows you to design instructional sound materials.

Fordele:

I liked that you could design the access portal, the courses, and the payment methods all in 1 interface without any needs for additional products. I particularly enjoy how easy it is to set the courses up if you have your curriculum designed.

Ulemper:

I wish there was an option to be able to have access to all the course features without fees. We are a startup and just are not in a position to charge for courses yet, meaning this would be a huge investment for us that we are not willing to make. It would be great if you could get a 6month burn-in period to test and market before going live.

Soma
Founder and Lead Educator i Australien
Brugshåndværk, Selvstændig

Easy, Wholesome LMS for beginners and experts alike

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Positive primarily due to fantastic customer support and ease of use.

Fordele:

I loved how versatile it was and their customer support was second to none. Also there was plenty of templates and training modules for absolute novices to set up their school easily. Integrations with other relevant apps and softwares made this very efficient LMS.

Ulemper:

The price increases. I eventually couldn't continue as there was alternatives for better prices

Mitch
Founder i Australien
E-læring, 2-10 medarbejdere

Stick with wordpress

2,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We just moved our members to Thinkific. I like some features but mostly it was a big mistake. But we're kind of stuck here now. I'm not changing again since we're looking to sell soon.
This was part of the reason for the move, when we sell we wanted to make it an easier transition than a whole bunch of wordpress logins everywhere.
But ultimately, I got caught up in the hype around these course platforms. I have tested pretty much all of them, and they make the UI look and feel great. But then once you start working in there you become super limited in what's achievable.
I've had another reality check now. Honestly, I just don't understand why people use them. It's like going back 10 years in time for the page builders.
Wordpress is far superior than anything else out there. Even though it can be a little clunky at times too. And the UI & UX is nowhere near as good. But it costs a fraction of the price of every other platform and you can do 10x more. Even when using the best plugins.
Ultimately, the benefits of this platform definitely do not outweigh the limitations it has. And definitely not when you are paying 5-10x the price tag.
Mostly I am writing this here to keep myself accountable moving forward lol. You would think that after 8 years I'd be smarter than this by now. But nope 🙄😂

Fordele:

Easy login process for members and easier to upgrade into other courses, easier to use coupon codes, etc Single dashboard for partners, users and affiliates. This is the main issue we are trying to solve in the best way possible. Easier to display the courses on the site like an education company. Less design needed which is good for our VA's. A mobile app included, but it's super basic and not at all impressive

Ulemper:

We had to manually import every student and bulk enroll them into every course individually. The bulk enroll will only run 1 import at a time. So it took about 2-days to import them for every course We had to individually add every single affiliate because they don't have bulk enroll. It's taken my VA 3 days to do since we have over 300 affiliates. We're also going to have to manually pay them each month. The only way Thinkific is useful is if you buy a bunch of plugins so you can build a proper website. That then causes caching issues. The video player is old an outdated. We have to now go back and manually add every SRT file. It doesn't auto-generate like most players do these days. This will take a VA about a week to do. They also don't have an inbuilt API that when a subscription member cancels to remove a tag from your CRM. This blows my mind. It's simple, standard practice for any membership platform. So we have to use Zapier instead which adds another unneccesary cost. Support team is fairly unhelpful. All they do is send you to a document. They don't every help in any other way. For example, we just wanted to change the font size for the header menu. It had to be done in code. Would have taken someone on their team with develper knowledge 30 seconds to do or point us in the right direction. They wouldn't do it.

Pamela
Pamela
President i USA
Underholdning, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

This is where I have my courses

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Anytime I have a problem their tech support is great. And I haven't had any tech problems with the platform - my students are happy and use it easily.

Fordele:

When I was researching all the different software for course hosting, I liked that this had a place to upload documents in the discussions. That might be really important for people teaching code or other products. Then I'm glad I choose this one because others take a % of income AND you have to wait longer for money.

Ulemper:

The layout isn't as clean and modern as others - I'm hoping that will be updated at some point. It's a little ugly.

Keenan
Engineer i USA
Computersoftware, Selvstændig

Terrible Experience - DO NOT USE

1,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Absolutely terrible. They bait and switched me to take my initial month's fee. Let me launch my course, then deactivated my course without warning. Had to really look bad in front of my students and wasted a bunch of time and money. DO NOT USE!

Fordele:

My experience getting onboarded onto the product looked great and was easy. I am getting ready to sell a digital course and Thinkific checked all the boxes. Setting up a course and landing page was simple enough on the free trial. Eventually, I upgraded to the paid version so that I could offer coupon codes as well.

Ulemper:

I had everything ready to go on my course. All my content was uploaded and the landing page was set. I got ready to offer pre-sales for my course to gauge interest and check my pricing (which is a standard practice in the course world). I sent an email to my mailing list with the link to the course landing page and things started off well. A few people started to pre-order then... after an hour it just stopped. I started getting emails from people that the link to my course was broken. I tried to login into the site and I could not. Trying to recover my password didn't work. It was as if my site had been deleted with no notice. I tried to chat with support, but was directed to an AI bot that was useless and even though I was a paying customer, the phone support refused to help me because I could not login to my account. I had to send an email to someone which took several days to respond that apparently my account was suspended for "risk" whatever that means and that I would no longer be able to use the site. They could not explain what that meant and didn't seem to care.

Joane
CEO and Brand Strategist i Australien
Markedsføring og reklamer, 2-10 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 2 år
Anmelderkilde

A simple solution for course creators!

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience was great with Thinkific and our students loved using the platform. The Admin side was pretty easy to navigate but I just wanted a bit more when it came to the design features.

Fordele:

I liked the ease of Thinkific the most. It was super easy to upload videos, add files, write course curriculum and design a landing page for the course.

Ulemper:

What I like least is the ability to make the sales page exactly how you want it... Thinkific (at the time when I used it) had a very limited design feature, so I was very restricted with the way everything looked. I also felt the pricing was bit high for what you get...these days there are all-in-one solution platforms that offers everything that Thinkific offers for much less than the monthly cost.

Joe
Joe
VP of Marketing & International Business Development i Thailand
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 2-10 medarbejdere

The Best Online Course Creator

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: We started with an idea to help colleagues and turned it into a course. Thinkific allowed us to get our idea out of our heads and into reality, and a usable product people could buy & use.

Fordele:

Thinkific made it easy to create & host our digital course for financial advisors. With any platform there is a learning curve at the beginning. Thinkific's support team was always quick to reply and help us learn the ropes.

Ulemper:

I don't really have any complaints. It would be nice if the WYSIWYG editor were as good as Apple Pages, and turned out prettier text layouts in the templates. But, it's good enough.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Creative Lead i Canada
Medieproduktion, 2-10 medarbejdere

Fun and Flexible Course Platform

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I found Thinkific to be very satisfying. I had everything I needed to launch a single course on the free plan (one free single course), but I was looking for a fully-integrate funnel solution, so I went with a competitor that had that feature. But this will be very good for most users.

Fordele:

It is very easy to get up and running with Thinkific. The course templates are a breeze to edit; users can easily see how to add and edit content, and the presentation is slick and professional.

Ulemper:

Thinkific does not have an integrated email marketing feature, but users can connect MailChimp, et al., with Zapier. The design templates look okay until the user starts to change fonts and adds more content, then they start to look like a Wordpress template. Not bad, but not slick.

Thomas
Director i Storbritannien
Online-medier, 2-10 medarbejdere

Courses Done Right

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

I created my first course with Thinkific. The admin dashboard is a low learning curve. You will be up and running in no time. It's improved over time.

Ulemper:

More control to move blocks about would be nice. And more insight at sales dashboard.

Linda
Co-ordinator i Canada
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

With Thinkific as our Platform, we have successfully launched three very different online courses.

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: We are at the beginning stages of offering a high quality course to students from around the world.

Fordele:

We researched many Platforms before choosing Thinkific. We love that Thinkific is Canadian. We love the journey that students take from first encountering the site landing page, going to the course landing page and then immersing themselves in the course. I appreciate the helpful support from the Thinkific team. They do a great job of answering our many questions. I am fortunate that Thinkific rebuilt their course editing software quite soon after we began developing our course. Their new software is quite easy to use and easy to revise. I really like their flat-rate monthly subscription fee with no hidden costs.

Ulemper:

I wish students could purchase this course in the currency of their own country. I wish we could pay for our subscription in Canadian funds instead of American. We have had to purchase a separate Discussion Forum because their Disqus Plug In is a social media plug in that is not confidential, and their built in Discussion Forum is very awkward and poorly organized with no ability to search, edit, or even manage posts. Thinkific focuses much more on supporting marketing than on supporting online course development. We were fortunate that we had already taken two excellent courses in online course development that we could apply to the Thinkific Platform. Thinkific is less responsive to good ideas for improvement than I would like them to be. For example, despite many, many requests from many course developers it is still not possible for the course author to copy, paste and edit quizes and so there is a lot of unnecessary labour involved in inputting quizes

Wendy
Wendy
Retirement Coach i USA
E-læring, Selvstændig

Thinkific works for me!

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: No benefits realized yet as I just got my first course up and published. I have several courses written but finding the right software for me and my students was my Catch 22... never considered that would hold me back. I kept working on the courses... and finally, the solution was presented to me. I have tried so many different teaching platforms already and never actually published. Just wasn't confident in knowing the site well enough -- but in no time at all, I am published on Thinkific and so thrilled I made the leap. Finally! Pure FUN!

Fordele:

Thinkific is easy to use. Add a new Module, one click to add content, module after module. So easy! Better yet, I LIKE how it looks to the user. I LIKE how the site can look like mine -- not another platform. It does look different, but MY site name is on top, visible, so users know where they are immediately. I've tried others and never quite liked the look as I work with seniors who have retired... and wanted simplicity. This time I found just that. AND YET -- very functional, with every content option I'd like to add. Thinkific has a great Facebook group too. Very active and helpful, learned how others are doing their classes so gives me new ideas. Some groups were full of people whining about what the software didn't do or needed to be corrected... that didn't work for me either, yeah, picky picky! :)

Ulemper:

I only had to ask Support one question while adding my first course. My only question was: how to add a manual student who paid me privately (or complimentary class) if they didn't purchase through Thinkific itself. I know its there, just chose to ask instead of searching! :) I didn't even use HELP pages to learn how to use it... it was pretty intuitive for me and I love that! Please don't think that means its not a fully integrated teaching service, it really is. They simply "got it" where the user (me, the instructor) and the other user (student) is concerned. Someone did the work to think about how both users will interact with the software. Kudos!

Cheryl
Owner i USA
E-læring, Selvstændig

Great Option

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I enjoyed Thinkific and may yet return to it when my current contract is up with the LMS I moved to earlier this year. It's certainly as easy to use, and the sales page option is better designed. Everything else is about the same, but Thinkific is slightly more expensive and the pricing model is confusing.

Fordele:

I liked most that there was a free option to get started and that there is a front end option that shows all courses owned by an account native to the program. Thinkific is easy to use and now that it has added a community feature it's almost perfect.

Ulemper:

At the time I switched from Thinkific, I did so to get a native community feature so my students wouldn't have to go to Facebook for community. Now that Thinkific has added it, there's only one complaint I have, and that is that I need another layer of complexity for my courses. Unfortunately, I haven't found an LMS that has that, so Thinkific is no worse in that regard than any other LMS I've explored. I do have an issue with the pricing model, which is too complex and confusing. That makes it hard to compare with other options.

Thomas
Kickboxing Instructor i Storbritannien
Sport, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great product but there are cheaper options coming through.

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, a great experience and will continue to use it if updates are made. I've had emails from fresh learn as of late which are half the price for what seems to be the same features that Thinkific give.

Fordele:

I do really like Thinkific although the price seems a bit higher than some new online platforms that are coming through. I like the course layout and the amount that you can edit. It's a bit more tech-savvy than some which I don't mind. I've built fast courses with Thinkific and enjoyed being a user on a weekly basis. I do just hope that Thinkfics features get more modernised as time goes on as it can seem a little outdated at times. Just my opinion :)

Ulemper:

It's a bit more tech-savvy than some which I don't mind, but even a tech-savvy person wouldn't mind more convenience every day. This could come from more drag and drop and more templates to use as there doesn't seem to be any help in building your courses. There may be tutorials that I haven't come across the mind. I would like to see the price drop down before I go elsewhere.

Waleed
psychiatrist i Pakistan
Psykisk sundhed, 501-1.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

No brainer choice of course management software

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I researched so many LMSs out there and finally found my soulmate 😝 On Thinkific I am launching my first, course, the way I want it to be.

Fordele:

Free to get started Get paid via Paypal without being charged by thinkific Perfectly beautiful themes Add anything you can imagine, quiz, pdf, presentation, text, anything Support for Rich text e.g. make important words bold or italicized Available to anyone, not just Oxford or Harvard Professors boy, i am in love with literally every feature of thinkific

Ulemper:

user statistics are (so far as I understand) not recorded with quizzes. this could have been very great. so that students would know the level of difficulty of the quiz.

Heather
Content Marketing Manager i USA
Ejendomshandel, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Great for out-of-the-box solution

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: At a previous employer, I chose Thinkific to build out a model for a course my CEO wanted to test before commissioning an app. While the final product wasn't quite as smooth as what we were working toward, it looked great for an ecourse and was light years beyond anything the competition was producing. It was easy to use and integrated beautifully with other apps through Zappier.

Fordele:

Thinkific was incredibly easy to use to create a professional course and corresponding website. It was well laid out and actually made the process enjoyable. I was especially pleased with how the website turned out and how seamlessly it integrated with the course.

Ulemper:

There was very little I disliked about the platform. It was difficult to tailor the course quite the way I wanted it at times, but I could always find a workaround.

Julie
Owner i USA
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Incredible course creation platform!

Kommentarer: A++

Fordele:

I love using Thinkific and wish I'd found it sooner! If I have any questions, their customer service response is outstanding and they even follow up with an email covering the details discussed. The training videos and course guidelines are so helpful. It's so easy to make edits and update course content any time. Stripe is a good company that allows us to sell courses in many other countries, bonus! I'm not tech savy so this program fit like a glove. Thank you so much for your committment to helping others by creating an incredibly user friendly and highly functional program.

Ulemper:

I would like to be able to add a course instructors signature to the certificates and better options in the certificate blocks.

Sunraj
Director - Operations i Indien
Religiøse institutioner, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

An all round course conducting platform

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: My experience has been fantastic to be honest and I intend to continue using it further.

Fordele:

It negates the need to spends thousands of dollars for a LMS website. You really don't need to be a software literate to build this and start using it on the go.

Ulemper:

The users should be trained on how they can land their websites on Search Engines. Even a small fee will be justified, but training will help take this further. Also, more Payment Gateway options should be made available directly and not through Zapier.

Susan
Spending Plan Trainer i USA
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

The answer to my prayers! Needed a home for a free flagship course. Thinkific has a free version!

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: I was able to easily launch a free flagship course. It enabled me to provide a needed service to students without having to charge them by giving me the option to host the course at no cost.

Fordele:

I searched and searched for an affordable way to host my free Fearless Budgeting training program for compulsive spenders. I tried a couple of sites before launching, but they all had problems and were difficult to use. When I found the free plan on Thinkific, I was blown away. It was so easy to set up and everything just flowed. I had one issue with the sort order of multiple download files. Customer service was great and helped me figure out how to sort them properly within a couple of hours. It was incredibly easy to set up the two courses (total of 50 lessons) and two additional products. My products and courses look professional. Oh, and I love the student discussion forum, which I've used to let students know about an update to one of the courses and an upcoming Q&A call. Plus, I was able to easily integrate my mailing list into the program. I couldn't be happier with the service and support. I heartily recommend Thinkific. For me, it blows away the competition!

Ulemper:

Nothing. Not one thing. It's perfect for my needs. The fact is, I'm amazed at all the features I get with the free option. It's working out great for me and my students.

Paula
Administrator i USA
Detailhandel, 2-10 medarbejdere

Thinkific

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Thinkific is very useful for selling your learning courses.

Fordele:

What I liked most about Thinkific was that it was very easy to use and great training material and different price options according to your budget.

Ulemper:

If we are being honest, so far I am very satisfied with this platform so I don't have any complaints.

Bekræftet anmelder
Brugshåndværk, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

It's not my favourite platform for courses

3,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I used it with one client and I can see high-end sellers using this program, but it's still not my favourite.

Fordele:

I like that it has a lot of features, but the way the arranged them is not easy to use The homepage is more customizable than other programs

Ulemper:

I don't like Thinkific for some reason the design is not appealing to me what so ever... I wish it was because some of my clients prefer this program over others.

Danilo
Regional Coordinator i Guatemala
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Very easy to use and complete education framework

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Very good, the platform was easy to learn and set up and the students are very pleased with their learning experience.

Fordele:

Very complete set of features. Everything that you need is in one place. Available on all platforms.

Ulemper:

Better video management. Better progress track tools for administrators

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder i USA

Great for Online Courses

4,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: I can easily and quickly get my online courses up and running and sell them easily to my students and corporate clients.

Fordele:

I LOVE all the features Thinkific has to support my online course. Completion certificates? Check. Achievements? Check. SINGLE SIGN ON FOR WHEN I SELL TO CORPORATE CLIENTS? CHECK! But really, the feature list is pretty long and extensive. And the price is pretty good compared to other platforms. Now, Thinkific won't host all your marketing needs, but it will nail your online course, and I'm a big fan of that. They also offer GREAT webinars and opportunities for professional development, which I really appreciate. I really do feel like they want me to succeed.

Ulemper:

I wish there were more options for how my course pages are laid out. It's pretty much all standardized with the course online on the left of the page and the content on the left. That course outline is ALWAYS there. Now, that might be really handy for students, but I wish I had some options and maybe could make things a little prettier. (It's not ugly or anything, I just would like another option or two to choose from)

Entin
Content Creator i Canada
Tøj og mode, 2-10 medarbejdere

Not as I expected

3,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Dissapointed

Fordele:

Branded and look profesional, easy to use for startup

Ulemper:

All the suscribtion not allowed another admin , I can’t invite freelancer to do the job. And the suscription exeoensive to allow another admin, compare to other platform thinkific is expensive with less feature

Kingsley
Project Manager i Storbritannien
E-læring, 2-10 medarbejdere

Great service

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Thinkific has been fantastic and it is currently the cornerstone of our e-learning delivery.

Fordele:

Thinkific is so easy to set-up and has a wealth of customisation options. I like being able to rely on the platform to provide a good experience for users, even at scale.

Ulemper:

It is sometimes incompatible for users of older browsers.