Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Agile CRM

4,1 (518)

Om Agile CRM

Agile CRM er en komplet salgs-, markedsførings- og servicepakke, der er designet til at lade SMB’er sælge og markedsføre som Fortune 500.

Læs mere om Agile CRM

Fordele:

Ease of use, Price, standard integrations are easy to connect and the widespread connectors that support Agile CRM.

Ulemper:

The inability to cancel despite following their instructions for cancellation to a tee.

Bedømmelse af Agile CRM

4,0
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Agile CRM har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,1 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 518 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Agile CRM før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (518)

mohammadd
mohammadd
Hr i Indien
Madproduktion, 11-50 medarbejdere

Cost-efficient and top-performing CRM software

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I had a good time working with agile crm For my email marketing and tracking and helped me in my business

Fordele:

A powerful and all-encompassing CRM tool, Agile CRM assists businesses of all sizes in streamlining their operations and augmenting customer satisfaction. With a broad array of features and functionalities, it simplifies contact management, lead tracking, marketing automation, and customer data analysis. Furthermore, it's user-friendly and offers excellent customer service

Ulemper:

Agile CRM currently offers support for six languages, but expanding the tool to include more languages would be a valuable addition

Guillermo
Guillermo
Sales & Marketing Manager i Argentina
Uddannelsesstyring, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

All I need to work in one place

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Fordele:

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Ulemper:

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Founder i USA
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, Selvstændig

Agile CRM - Lots of features, mediocre execution

4,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I really want to like it. Such a good price for great features and a good UI. But some glitches prevent me from using it any longer.

Fordele:

Great features for the price. Nice User Interface. Intuitive.

Ulemper:

Email marketing bounces back and other email challenges never really got resolved.

D
other i USA
Har anvendt softwaren til: Gratis prøve

Very limited contacts

3,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Spent a lot of time setting up base contact database only to learn that contacts cannot share email addresses. THE ENTIRE AgileCRM suite requires Contact to have a unique email address in order to work. Zero notion of households, families, groups which share accounts or emails. Absolutely insane that a "modern" CRM determines uniqueness by email address. Contacted support and their response was to put dummy data into email address and that no other customers complain. Unbelievable response to put garbage data into a CRM as a work around which then negates nearly all the other functionality e.g., Campaigns, Emails, Tracking, etc. What a massive disappointment and waste of time.

Fordele:

Potentially robust functionality of campaigns, mail, newsletters, etc.

Ulemper:

Very limited functionality if contacts need to share an email address. Poor, borderline arrogant support.

Petteri
Coach i Finland
Anmelderkilde

Great product, unfortenately not updated anymore

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Fordele:

The best thing about Agile CRM is the combination of CRM and marketing features, along with its very competitive pricing. I have tested many CRM softwares, and Agile CRM is by far the best for me.

Ulemper:

The company behind Agile CRM launched 500apps, which includes crm.io; however, crm.io is not as yet as good and easy to use as Agile CRM. Agile CRM is not any more updated.

Jason
Managing director i Storbritannien
Anmelderkilde

A good mid level crm but not top shelf

3,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall it’s a good tool but not our preference. We would use a competitor if we wanted the full crm experience.

Fordele:

It’s easy to navigate and use but not as easy and functional as other crms on the market

Ulemper:

It feels disjointed. Other crms feel all inclusive and easier to use.

Zandrich
CMO/COO i Sydafrika
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Agile - More than just CRM

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: With an enormous set of automated tools and processes, using Agile has become absolutely essential to our operation. Potential sales are monitored along with KPIs and success rates. Another aspect I personally appreciate is that dashboards are modular/extendible, allowing me a complete overview of everything that matters to my work at a glance.

Fordele:

Having all our tools unified in one system, all our databases automatically completed and maintained, all interactions logged, and all processes tracked - has made Agile CRM the foundation of every department in our establishment. Given the price point over functionality and support, there is simply no alternative to Agile.

Ulemper:

Although it would be difficult to find fault with Agile on the surface, Agile CRM lacks integration with a few niche APIs we happen to use.

Tom
Tom
Sales Lead i USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

They do not care to make the product work anymoer

3,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

Fordele:

It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

Ulemper:

The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

for 3 år siden

Hey Tom, We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features. Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks,

Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

stop overpaying for other CRM systems

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: We use Agile CRM to manage leads that come in from our website or other sources, and manage the deals/prospects further down the funnel.

Fordele:

Agile is an extremely cost effective CRM system that provides us with practically everything we need, at a fraction of the cost compared to some other big brand name CRM providers. The interface is intuitive, overall an easy product to use.

Ulemper:

So far we have no major issues with Agile. We moved off HubSpot to Agile, so we had to find a new platform to host our website on since Agile doesn't do that, but finding a new host plus Agile is still significantly more cost effective than just using HubSpot.

Hanane
Freelance i Marokko
Markedsføring og reklamer, Selvstændig

Content management

4,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: A very wonderful experience and still like you

Fordele:

The application is easy to use and provides a range of great content management services and features .

Ulemper:

I didn't find any cons in that it's a good application

Owner i USA
Brugshåndværk, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

1,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

Fordele:

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Ulemper:

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

for 4 år siden

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously working on Tickets. We have found many customers coming back to us to undo this cancellation request and thus, our team tries to explain the outcomes of the cancellation process and more importantly helps you to meet your business requirements by exploring the various features of our tool. Once the account is canceled, your data gets erased automatically and hence is an irreversible process. Also, we would like to you let you know that we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps including Social Suite and many useful apps. Write to us at [email protected].

Daniel
Owner i Israel
Markedsføring og reklamer, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

2,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Fordele:

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Ulemper:

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence. What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users. Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation. In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses). My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

for 4 år siden

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features. We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info. At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

Tyler
Marketer i USA
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 11-50 medarbejdere

Really fed up with Agile

1,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

Fordele:

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software. Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Ulemper:

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers don't have enough memory for their users, which is a HUGE red flag for a software company. If you call their support number, the girl always says "our support team is busy right now but someone will call you within the next 20-30 minutes". I've been told that at least 15 times now. And without fail, every time, I have not received a call back within 5 hours. Normally they call back the next day. You can try to schedule a support appointment with their team, but normally they don't have same-day appointments. When their software is down or broken (which happens often), that means you are without a solution until the next day at the earliest. Countless features of the software have bugs and it seems like I'm submitting these issues on a weekly basis. The problems never stop.

Jasmine
manager i Australien
Anmelderkilde

Do not use Agile if you want a service that you can trust

1,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with them was awful. They refused to give me any compensation for all the months of their product not working. trying to extract my data was a living nightmare and they wont give refunds even when their product fails.

Fordele:

when i first signed up for agile it was quite good. it had a few bugs that i overlooked and decided not to use like webhooks and scheduling.

Ulemper:

I used only the campaigns and tags. Over the last year the campaigns stopped sending emails and the last 6 months they stopped sending altogether. I was told this would be fixed time and time again for over 6 months and it got to the point where the guy on the chat told me to make an appointment call. I never received that call or any of the othersi tried to book in. They never sent me correspondence as they promised and if you try to call their customer care number it is cancelled. They did finally get my emails working and all of the email that had been in a cue for the past year got email that had thousands of dollars worth of updates that they werent entitled to in them. Then when i wanted to cancel they wouldn't call me to cancel (they require a phone call to cancel) and charged me ANOTHER month. you also cannot download your campaigns and have to apistakingly go through and either have a replacement app ready or post everything into a word document so you dont lose your data.

Underholdning, 11-50 medarbejdere
Kilde: GetApp

Terrible company behind solid tool

3,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Terrible company behind solid tool. This is how I would summarize this We had been using Agile for years and in the end the main reason we cancelled was because of the customer service and company policies. There was a misunderstanding earlier in the year, where our bank suspended our credit card due to suspected fraud at the exact time that COVID started, which delayed our receipt of the new card by 2 months. The first strike against AgileCRM is that after however many years of being customers, they were not willing to grant us an extension and keep the account running while we waited on this new credit card, essentially shutting down our entire PR operation. The second strike came when our account was re-activated and AgileCRM charged us for the months that our account was locked and shutdown. We were absolutely appalled, that after explaining this to their customer support they were unwilling to either refund us for those months or at least credit our account with them. This painted a very clear picture of a short term thinking company that values a quick buck over customer service or loyalty. I'd never do business with this company for any of their projects ever again

Fordele:

The tool itself offers some great automation features

Ulemper:

The tool is convoluted, a bit hard to grasp for non technical people and the customer support is some of the worst I've ever encountered

Bill
Owner i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstændig
Har anvendt softwaren til: Gratis prøve
Anmelderkilde

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Fordele:

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Ulemper:

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Rachael
Web Designer, Digital Marketer i USA

Horrible customer support

2,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I opened a ticket in March 2018 and it was never resolved. We opened several tickets over the past two years and nothing was ever fixed. We were lied to during this entire time. Whenever I called them, they would promise a call back and not once, NOT ONCE, did they ever follow up. I wasted many hours trying to get Agile to work, pleading with their "customer support" to fix things that any other CRM would have fixed right away. DO NOT USE AGILE CRM!!!

Fordele:

Lots of features suitable for a variety of businesses for a low price

Ulemper:

Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Features would stop working, they would change things on their end that would affect our workflow, tickets remained opened for literally two years, etc. Their team is taught to tell their customers that they will get right on it and give them a call back, but they never ever do.

for 4 år siden

Dear Rachael, Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM solution that offers sales, marketing, and service automation. It's a trusted brand in the market. We understand your challenges while using Agile CRM. We get the queries and send it to our skilled engineering team that brings more features to our product. We apologize for the delay. However, we have already forwarded your concern to the product development team and your requests will surely be incorporated in future product updates. It seems that our Support reps could not reach you due to technical reasons, but they are already trying to reach you to help you solve your concerns. If you have more questions, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Ken
Ken
CEO i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Kilde: GetApp

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Fordele:

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively - easy to use - feature rich with a lot of add-ons - very well priced - great support team

Ulemper:

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Simon James
Free Business Coaching i Italien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

5,0 for 6 år siden

Fordele:

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Ulemper:

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Nissanka
Nissanka
Software Engineer i Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere

Generous offer of features

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

Fordele:

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP. Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Ulemper:

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

Thomas
Managing Attorney i USA
Retspraksis, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Email capacity has to be constantly increased, continual breakdowns

1,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Nothing.

Ulemper:

I run a small bankruptcy firm. I should't be having capacity issues mailing out to a relatively small pool(less than 8000) potential recipients. So low sticker price as long as you just use it for family and friends. I hate an upsell and actually miss Infusionsoft every day. Never thought I would say that. Why can't this be integrated in a meaningful sense with Dialpad such that our calls are logged in Agile automatically? I have to log them myself

for 6 år siden

Hi Thomas, thank you for taking your time to review us. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. Our competitors pricing model is related with the number of contacts which becomes exponentially costly once your business expands. Agile CRM allows you send unlimited emails to your customers as long as the sufficient email credits are purchased. We have integrations with popular telephony services like Twilio, RingCentral, Asterisk, SIP, Bria and many others. We are always open to integrate with new providers. We request you to write to us with your detailed requirement to our friendly support team at [email protected] and a resolution is assured.

Business Development Manager i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 51-200 medarbejdere
Kilde: SoftwareAdvice

A very user friendly CRM

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Fordele:

- I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface. - It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team. - Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me. - Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites. - The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Ulemper:

Can improve on the customer support part.

Olivier
Olivier
Consultant / Business developer i Frankrig
Uddannelsesstyring, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Fordele:

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Jacques
MD i Australien

Agile as a CRM

3,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I ended up cancelling my subscription as parts of the CRM did not function properly, especially marketing automations

Fordele:

The price was attractive and the client database was comprehensive.

Ulemper:

Marketing Automation was not reliable at all.

Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 10.000+ medarbejdere

Agile - The best CRM tool in the market

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: The best CRM tool in current market in my opinion . Very cost effective and easy to use.

Fordele:

We can easily track our project related stuff and tasks in Agile. We can micro manage tasks using Agile . The main goal of Agile CRM is improve business relationship . The name itself indicates Customer Relationship Management.Also it is a cloud based tool where we dont need to maintain any servers from our side.

Ulemper:

Customer care service should be increased a lot at least for the paid customers.Down time of the tool must be decreased i.e scheduled downtime.