Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Typeform

4,7 (833)

Om Typeform

Oprettelse af smukke formularer og spørgeundersøgelser (og meget mere). Målgruppen får den oplevelse, de fortjener, så man får de data, man har brug for.

Læs mere om Typeform

Fordele:

The customer service team then re-assigns this Typeform to the other employee using our workflow tool. Typeform is like having a an offline conversation through an online form with fields.

Ulemper:

It's expensive if you don't need make research every month. Also for some audiences could be a bit harsh to use.

Bedømmelse af Typeform

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Typeform har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 833 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Typeform før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (833)

Pedro
Pedro
CEO i Portugal
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

A "must use" platform to generate intuitive and simple forms

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Fordele:

The fact that any type of user, even without any experience, can quickly learn how to setup a form it's a very strong point. The fact that we, we advanced users, can customize a complex form it's also very good and then having integrations it's top.

Ulemper:

I can't actually think in much to say of cons, but if I forcedly had to chose one, I would say probably pricing to access some features. Maybe balancing it differently but it's very good the way the platform is setup anyway.

Nika
UX Designer i Thailand
Design, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

TF is the best pal for collecting responses

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall, TF is my go-to tool when I need to collect any kind of answers. My clients also ended up using it after my recommendation...

Fordele:

I enjoy that TF lets me customize my forms to detail (also in other languages). The user interface is straight-forward, easy to understand from the beginning. That I can easily integrate with other tools I use.

Ulemper:

Definitely the price and how slow it is on loading. I didn't know that I had to set up the integration with Notion before receiving answers...

Adrian
Adrian
Bekræftet LinkedIn-bruger
Har anvendt softwaren til: Ikke tilgængeligt
Kilde: GetApp

Disappointed; significant number of results lost

1,0 for 9 år siden

Kommentarer: Typeform don't make it obvious, but they do NOT store partial or incomplete results. In my survey over 120 people started the survey, only 55 completed it. Partial responses would still have been hugely valuable to me, but they're not available with Typeform. They ARE available with SurveyMonkey. I wrote to TypeForm with feedback. Their response "About the issue with not-saved responses, it's the kind of confusion we try to avoid, asking users to test carefully their typeforms before using them..... we are not looking to implement this feature in the near future" So a warning to people: If any response (partial or full) is valuable to you in a survey, please be aware that TypeForm doesn't store the results until the final page where the person clicks "Submit".

Fordele:

Beautiful looking surveys, easy to setup, fantastic analysis tools.

Ulemper:

Doesn't save partial responses. Some concern, as 3 seperate people reported not being able to submit at the end.

Svar fra Typeform

for 9 år siden

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. There is an issue around the legality (and morality) about storing answers a respondent gives before submitting. In paginated surveys such as those built with SM, the respondent needs to click on a "Next" button to go to the next page of questions. And in case the survey only has one page and the respondent does not click "Done", SM does not save the answers either. To improve your completion rate, apart from applying a design or making colors and images fit your brand's, make sure to use picture choice and multiple choice whenever possible. Also use Long Text fields only when absolutely necessary and try to keep your survey as short as possible. The average completion rate our users are getting is 55% (which is considered high in the online survey industry) and we've seen some typeforms which follow these guidelines get completion rates as high as 80%. It's unfortunate you only realized we don't save non-submitted answers after publishing your survey, and I'm truly sorry about that. If there's anything I can help you with, don't hesitate getting back to me. Pedro

Atour
Analyst i USA
Research, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Superb selection of templates and integrations.

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Because of its sophisticated branching and conditional logic, I can design customized routes for responders.

Fordele:

With Typeform's user-friendly drag-and-drop builder, anyone can easily design visually attractive surveys and forms. With so many pre-made templates at my disposal, I can get started right away and customize each form to meet our unique requirements. I can keep our forms looking professional and match our organization's identity using our custom branding options.

Ulemper:

The cost is somewhat exorbitant. The responses received from the customer service staff could be better.

Isabel
Content Marketing Manager i Mexico

Awesome but pricey

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall amazing experience. The only reason I don't recommend this to every company is because of the price.

Fordele:

Functionality and customizability are great. Can integrate with other user flows or processes easily. It is sophisticated yet easy to use.

Ulemper:

It is pricey compared to similar tools. Smaller plans have very limited functionality. You need to have total clarity of how to leverage this tool to consider it in your budget.

Bekræftet anmelder
E-læring, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

I love the free version, hence got the paid one!

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Fordele:

Very clean, elegant user interface. Can be easily embedded into websites too.

Ulemper:

I think they can have much better reporting and analytics

Andrea
Andrea
Executive Director i USA
E-læring, 2-10 medarbejdere

Beautiful Survey Tool

5,0 for 2 uger siden Nyt

Fordele:

Clean modern design with everything you need for building surveys with your branding.

Ulemper:

The pricing plans limit the number of survey responses per month.

Robert
Owner i Rumænien
Aviser, 2-10 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: 1-5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

I will always use this for polls

5,0 sidste uge Nyt

Kommentarer: Great and fast experience. Get your users opinion fast and easy.

Fordele:

It was easy to setup and create a poll, reporting is fast and accurate. Exporting the results is easy and hassle free.

Ulemper:

None for what I have use it for.

Lauren
Office Manager i USA
Computer- og netværkssikkerhed, 2-10 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: 1-5 måneder

Useful For Many Types of Forms for Business

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

It is very easy to create a form and customize it for whatever you need. You can even set up the forms to branch off in different paths depending on the options chosen by the person completing the form, allowing for more customization and personalization. I also like that it provides you with an estimated time to complete which makes it more likely that our clients will complete the forms.

Ulemper:

Seeing the data/results from the forms can be a little confusing at first as there are a few screens to review it. However it is overall easy to use.

Krystal
CEO i USA
Detailhandel, Selvstændig

Works well

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Fordele:

I like how it's pretty easy to use to create forms.

Ulemper:

It would be nice if they had more monthly survey takes for free.

Ian
Director of Marketing i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Form builder? How about "Minimally Viable Product" builder!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Typeform is an incredible tool for testing out ways to disguise data capture / lead gathering as something that is providing actual value to the user. It's not a request for advertising proposals, it is a "campaign builder". It is not an online order form, it is a "savings calculator." Essentially, you can leverage the slick UX to make the users think their inputs are causing something to "happen" behind the scenes. This capability is further supported by Typform's intuitive UI for building logic and calculations into the form. Typeform lets you increase inbound leads and try out ideas for larger (custom dev) web projects with minimal time commitment at a very attractive price point.

Fordele:

Typform's fancy/expensive looking UX is its absolute selling point. It isn't the most flexible form builder in the world, but it does what it does well and it looks great doing it. The developers clearly recognized the massive amount of custom webapp development that was going into making – essentially – slick, expensive-looking multi-step forms and decided they should just make a webapp for making slick, expensive-looking multi-step forms.

Ulemper:

It is definitely not the most robust solution in terms of functionality. It only has a couple options for how your forms will look, it only has a few integrations for what your forms can do... and that is largely by design. This isn't the Gravity Forms wordpress plugin. This is a specialized tool for leveraging slick UX to make crude data capture masquerade as something more sophisticated.

Ken
Creative Director i USA
Design, Selvstændig

Great design and UX

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I like creating and sending forms, and feel good about my recipients' experience with Typeform.

Fordele:

I love Typeform's stripped-down UX and the simplicity of use, both for creating a form and capturing responses. It's different from other in that it forces the respondent to consider one question at a time, so for long, complex forms it might be the wrong choice. But I like the forced simplicity.

Ulemper:

It's a little pricey. You're paying for a the UX not necessarily features, which are substantially fewer than competitors.

Marcus
VP Marketing i Singapore
Anmelderkilde

A user-friendly form management platform

4,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: So, we do not have to go to design our own form now. Typeform saves us a lot of headache designing forms which we use quite often.

Fordele:

Typeform is user-friendly and being survey builder, it is really helping us to collect feedback as well as doing lead generations for us. The strength of Typeform lies in the ease of usage with its drag and drop interface. We particularly like the integrations it has with the CRM tools we are using such as Vbout and Sendinblue. Furthermore, the user experience is good and better than other form builders, especially the free ones.

Ulemper:

There is not much to complain except when we use the free tier there are various limitations. However, we are happy to upgrade to a paid version which gives us a lot more flexibility.

JJ
CEO i USA
Medieproduktion, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Fantastic software that packs a punch!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We've created several quizzes with Typeform that have over 4 different logic scenario outcomes. Those same quizzes are now collecting over 2,000 customer emails each month (for lead generation purposes). It's a fantastic piece of software that is super sleek, powerful, and integrates with all of the main platforms. It's heavily embedded into our marketing and customer service efforts, and we rely on it on a daily basis.

Fordele:

I love how easy this product is to use, and how well it integrates with so many different platforms.

Ulemper:

While Typeform has a lot of features available, sometimes I find myself wanting to customize more items than It allows me to do. Because of such, we've had to find work-arounds for several different advanced solutions.

Mario
Business Admin i Mexico
Human Resources, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

The best way to make forms

Kommentarer: 100 out of 100. Simply the best

Fordele:

Typeform is one of the best tools we use on the commpany, its so easy and have a lot of options when is integrated with zapier

Ulemper:

For the moment, we don´t have any problem, maybe the only feature we ask for is to have a format question when cards numbers are captureted

Sapph
Marketing strategist i Canada
Markedsføring og reklamer, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Typeform's user friendly survey UI can also be limiting at times

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I still use Typeform on a regular basis but it's ideal for short surveys. If you need to create longer, more complicated surveys, it's one question at a time UI can be limiting.

Fordele:

Typeform's one question at a time UI probably feels the most friendly to survey takers. It breaks up the survey into easy steps so people don't feel overwhelmed seeing all of the questions at once. Their survey builder is fairly intuitive to use once you figure out all of the options that are there (some can be hard to find). It also has a very helpful integration with Google Sheets so you can see all of the replies there updated automatically. Typeform's logic jump feature (ability to take a respondent to another question based on how they answered one of the previous ones) is helpful as well.

Ulemper:

Typeform's one question at a time UI can also be limiting because sometimes, it makes more sense to ask a few questions together on one screen. For example, you may want to ask for someone's First name and Last name as separate questions, but Typeform would only show each question by themselves, on separate screens. Beyond the landing page if you choose to have one, there's no easy way to add your brand to the rest of the survey (example: your logo as a fixed header) without using backgrounds, which isn't ideal as your logo may look too big or small depending on the screen size and a question may appear on top of it. Typeform also changed their pricing recently so you can only remove their branding with the highest monthly tier. Their Powered by Typeform button stands out quite a bit because its background uses the font color your questions are in (typically dark).

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel
Programmer i Frankrig
Computersoftware, 201-500 medarbejdere

Easy to use

4,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall, Typeform is a great tool for anyone looking for an easy way to create surveys, quizzes, and forms.

Fordele:

The drag-and-drop functionality allows you to easily rearrange, add, and edit questions and other content in just a few clicks. Its simple and intuitive design makes it easy to navigate and find exactly what you need without any hassle. Additionally, its integration with other platforms like Slack, Google Sheets, and Mailchimp makes it easy to send out and collect data from surveys, quizzes, and forms.

Ulemper:

There weren't many options available to change the design and layout. Additionally, the font choices were limited, and there were no options to add custom images or logos.

Jamie
Jamie
Learning Management System Administrator, Training Specialist i USA
Maskineri, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Elegant and effective forms for many different uses.

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: Typeform is very inexpensive for the features it offers and people are very impressed with the end result. We have been able to use it for much more than just a simple form or survey. They seem to be improving the product with v2 and it comes with no additional cost.

Fordele:

Form or surveys built with Typeform have a unique look that is easy to navigate and compatible with any device. Responsive design makes your form work on both desktop and mobile. Additionally, there are several ways to deploy your form. Their copy/paste code makes it very easy to create popups or overlays on your website. Typeform v2 just launched and it is a drastic change from v1, but with a little exposure, it quickly becomes apparent that they have made it faster than ever to create a form. v2 instantly displays changes that you make to your form and building it is as easy as typing in the browser. Along with its ease of use, Typeform offers more complex features that really allow you to expand your uses for the product. We use question branching and the calculator tool to make an inexpensive online quiz for a segment of our users. Typeform also supports embedding YouTube and Vimeo videos and uploading pictures.

Ulemper:

There are two aspects of Typeform that I do not like. First, each "question" only allows you to upload one image and embed one video. I realize that this keeps it clean and elegant looking, but I would like the choice to use more if I want. Second, it would be nice if it supported basic HTML code for things like embedding a video from your own video service. Currently, I have to re-upload videos that we use to an unlisted YouTube account in order to use them in Typeform.

Alaa
Technical Outsourcing Specialist i Jordan
Anmelderkilde

Create quick, accurate surveys with the best platforms

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Now I can easily develop the survey forms I need, as well as get the results ready to start the study because Typeform enables us to complete all the operations successfully.

Fordele:

One of the best tools for creating surveys that I've ever come across. As a user of Typeform, you don't have to be an expert in survey design; all you have to do is fill in the survey questions in the form Typeform provides, and in a matter of minutes you'll be able to send the survey to your target audience. For those who dislike clunky, dated user interfaces, Typeform is the perfect solution. It makes creating and submitting forms as well as interacting with them a breeze. It's one of the most straightforward web applications, and there's no learning curve. Once Typeform has received questionnaires from its users, it will generate reports with graphs and tables that display the results. Typeform makes it simple to export collected data for use in various statistical programs, which is another perk I appreciate.

Ulemper:

It's hard to find spam in Typeform, easy to use during all stages. I just need to remove some restrictions on modifying parts of ready-made templates, to better suit my needs.

Arlène
Health Care Consultant i Schweiz
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Forms + beautiful design = Typeform

Fordele:

The first thing that stands out for me when it comes to Typeform is how intuitive and easy-to-follow its form-creation process is. Simply select a field and add it to the form layout. It is a simple as that, really! And yes, you can customize pretty much anything you would like by simply clicking on it. The various templates come in handy to speed up the process and the integrations selection is perfect for enhancing what Typeform does and for using it in combination with other digital tools. The ability to use video is the icing on the cake because it enables you to add a human touch to your forms and invite those filling out the form to take a specific action (e.g. book an appointment, connect with you on a particular social media channel, etc.).

Ulemper:

For some reasons, sometimes, I have not received an email notification when someone filled out a Typeform form even though I did set that up... Remember one thing: if you are looking for a free solution to build and leverage online forms Typeform won't probably be it as its free plan is limited to... drum roll... 10 responses per month!

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager i Malaysia
Regnskabsføring, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Top selection for online form builder

Fordele:

Typeform form and survey form template is very unique and very different than other normal template design that you get from other form builder. I don't have worry about the form compatibility for different device, as the form is responsive and automatically snap into place if user open it from computer or smartphone.

Ulemper:

There are time when i need more customization on the form that i creating and beyond what the build-in template can offer. Unfortunately, it is impossible as not many customization can be done with it and it is frustrating.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Performance Analyst i Nigeria
Maskin- eller industriingeniørarbejde, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

In general, my experience with Typeform has been good enough.

4,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My team uses Typeform to conduct extensive user research through surveys. The beautiful aesthetic design and conversational approach of Typeform make our surveys engaging, interactive, and unique, setting them apart from the average surveys that our respondents typically encounter.

Fordele:

Typeform's conditional-jump feature based on answers that a survey respondent provides is something I really like. It enhances my surveys customizability, making it versatile for a variety of target audiences. Typeform also offers different question types like ranking, rating, multiple-choice, etc. and allows for the integration of date, time, payment etc into our surveys. Additionally, the design and layout options make Typeform aesthetically appealing , thus leading to increased participation in our surveys by our targeted audience.

Ulemper:

I find the learning curve for Typeform a bit steep, and it takes some time to get used to its functionality. This can be time-consuming and challenging, especially when dealing with new team members. For me personally, it is always like there is a new branching feature for me to learn on Typeform every other few months.

Crystal
Crystal
Marketing Content Developer i USA
Forsikring, 11-50 medarbejdere

Generates Leads On Its Own

5,0 for 6 år siden

Fordele:

We absolutely love Typeform for our business. We have created many lead generating surveys and tools to help our users. We have even converted our PDF applications into interactive typeforms so people can complete applications on their mobile device. Typeform is easy to use, the possibilities are endless, and it is fun for users. We like the ability to customize typeform for our business using our business color scheme and logo. We also like that we can customize our typeform link when sending to clients. It feels less like we are sending them to a third party software and more like they are still on our website.

Ulemper:

The "Calculate" feature does not actually calculate in the sense of a real calculator. Rather, it calculates "points" if you are creating quizzes and surveys. The new Typeform interface is kind of hard to get used to simply because we were SO used to the old interface. It's always hard when software companies change up their tool or give their tool a face lift....it takes some getting used to. New users will have no difficulty though. It's only a con for us because we were used to their original interface.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist i Malaysia
Internet, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere

Creative online form

Fordele:

Typeform offering the most beautiful and interactive online form that are easy to customized it to our satisfaction. It make the user engaging more with the form and giving them a unique and fun experience even when they are dealing with the business form.

Ulemper:

Typeform should always update and constantly adding more new template and design, so we can have more option when designing the form. Other than that, i have no other dissatisfaction with this software.

Rafael del Valle
Rafael del Valle
Product owner i Chile
Human Resources, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Typeform allows you to increase your team velocity, as well validate fast and cheap.

4,0 for 9 måneder siden

Fordele:

- Easy to use- Interface for users who answers your surveys. - cheap- Integrations.

Ulemper:

- For some functions is difficult to get access to them sometimes, you have to be a pro user to have awareness about where they are.

Svar fra Typeform

for 5 måneder siden

Thanks for the review, Rafael. We're happy to know we add velocity and ease to your day-to-day. We'd love to learn more about how we're helping you and your team. If you're open to chatting and sharing your story with us, please reach out to us at: [email protected]