Anmeldelser af SimplyBook.me

4,6 (946)

Om SimplyBook.me

Online Booking System with reminders for all service companies! Let your clients book themselves online - Includes free version.

Læs mere om SimplyBook.me

Fordele:

The ease of implementation to outside apps. The facebook and website integration ease is well done.

Ulemper:

Frustrating to not receive decent service when the app doesn't work properly.

Bedømmelse af SimplyBook.me

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

SimplyBook.me har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,6 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 946 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt SimplyBook.me før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (946)

Jesus
Jesus
CEO/President i USA

Affordable and Powerful Booking Software

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: This software works very well for booking. We had complicated requirements for customer support and coaching and this software handled both well.

Fordele:

I loved the features included with the base package and the ability to add extra features alacarte to keep costs low. Customers can self-cancel and outgoing emails can be customized. Zapier included!

Ulemper:

The moment you need an extra feature after your first three alacarte ones, the price jumps up into the next alacarte tier. Also, you cannot create booking "buffers" or delays for different departments. For example, if you want customer service customers to wait at least 1 hour before booking a customer service call, but want coaching customers to wait 24 hours before booking a call, it cannot accommodate those different delays in different departments. The entire company must be either a 1 hour delay, or a 24 hour delay.

Paula
Paula
Vice President, Director of Marketing i Canada
Professionel udvikling og coaching, 2-10 medarbejdere

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Fordele:

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Ulemper:

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

Overvejede alternativer: Calendly

Grunde til at vælge SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook.me has the most features we need.

Ændret fra: Calendly, Ubindi og Google Calendar

Grunde til at skifte til SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook.me has the ability to easily schedule multiple training sessions running concurrently.

for 11 måneder siden

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Massage trainer i Australien
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 51-200 medarbejdere
Kilde: GetApp

Poorly designed

2,0 sidste måned Nyt

Fordele:

It does work and is mostly reliable with regard to what people book is booked.

Ulemper:

The Main issue is that the booking system is provider based and not date and time based. Really frustrating for many users who have fed back that you first have to choose a provider BEFORE a date and time, so if the provider is full, they have to reverse out and try another and another and another ........ until they find one who has a day and time they want - and if the particular time is not suitable, they have to try all over again. As a clinic organiser with multiple providers and multiple days and times, it is a nightmare because users simply give up and you end up with unbooked treatments - so I have to go and chase up with users and send more invites to try to cover the left over hard to find treatments. THIS COULD ALL BE SOLVED by being able to select date and time first then the providers would come up who are available on that date and time -its really a no brainer I have found with another booking system but I am tied by my college which has decided to use simplybook.me

Łukasz
owner i Polen
Sport, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

SimplyBook.me in small E-bike rental business

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It is not dedicated for rental business and it lack some (a lot) features. Inventory management is difficult with ebikes.

Fordele:

We can use it to fully manage our online page with store integrated in it.

Overvejede alternativer: Rentle

Grunde til at skifte til SimplyBook.me: We can use it to fully manage our online page with store integrated in it.

for 3 måneder siden

Hi there and thanks for the feedback Have you tried to use the custom feature "Related resources" for the ebikes? Please contact our Live Chat if you need any help with setting that up All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Director i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Solid online booking system with good extras

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We had looked at other solutions including Calendly, Acuity, but the particular client in question needed an option where it was also possible to sell complementary products with the booking process. SimplyBookMe ticked all the boxes and worked extremely well, and was easy to add to a Wordpress/WooCommerce set up.

Fordele:

Had the required appointment booking, allowing different types of appointments to be booked, but also had the added benefit of being able to sell products alongside the booking which was a requirement for this particular client. Trial allowed which was good for testing features fully.

Ulemper:

Obviously would be great if everything was free, you have to pay for certain products. It can be a little confusing as to how the extra features are charged for.

Overvejede alternativer: Calendly og Acuity Scheduling

Grunde til at skifte til SimplyBook.me: The ability to sell products during the booking process was the main factor.

for 4 måneder siden

Thank you so much Simon for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Daniele
Captain i Malta
Maritime, 2-10 medarbejdere

My booking system

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I use Simplybook since a year and really wanted to go ahead with them, today sorted out some issues, i donfirmed for a year

Fordele:

The app for me is what makes a difference in terms of accessibility as owner of a charter company with different boats.

Ulemper:

A bit difficult to handle widgets on my website and some translation, a mid-long job which needed to be done anyway. THe Customer Service team helped me out.

Overvejede alternativer: Regiondo

Grunde til at skifte til SimplyBook.me: Because the app makes my life easier, despite Regiondo's team has been available for a videocall instead of a chat. Simplybook customer service anyway sorted out the issues i had.

for 4 måneder siden

Thank you so much Daniele for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Bekræftet anmelder
Head of IT and Online Marketing i Ukraine
Uddannelsesstyring, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Comprehensive online booking for tutors

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: So far it 100% fits our business. We managed to set everything using 10USD plan with 3 plugins (2way calendar sync, multiorder and product categories).

Fordele:

SimplyBook.me does not require any knowledge of coding, website support or other developper's skills. Moreover, you do not need your own website or domain to start it. Tens on plugins. For everyone and everything.

Ulemper:

Prising is based on users and quantity of plugins. Just one additional plugin may force you to upgrade subscription.

for 2 år siden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it! Good luck with your business! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Macarena
Partner i Brasilien
Uddannelsesstyring, 2-10 medarbejdere

Great purchase

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Before simplybook.me we did all the scheduling manually. So now we're saving a lot of time.

Fordele:

I find many tools that are very helpful for my business. They have videos explain how to configurate it, and when I need a extra help I could arrange a meeting with someone from support on my owe language.

Ulemper:

Sometimes the software it's slow. And I didn't like to need my provider's e-mail access so I can sync their calendars.

Overvejede alternativer: YouCanBook.me og Calendly

Grunde til at skifte til SimplyBook.me: I choose SimplyBook.me because present the best quality-price benefit.

for 5 måneder siden

Thank you so much Macarena for your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Maha
Entrepreneur i Cypern
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 2-10 medarbejdere

Very Difficult to Use

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Terrible I could not manage deploying the product. It was really difficult to learn to use, despite the many great features it has.

Fordele:

Great features, great ability to do a lot

Ulemper:

IMPOSSIBLE to learn to use their App despite my being tech savvy, months of trying resulted in my paying but not actually managing to deploy the product to my customers. It was BEYOND not user friendly!

Anna
Student i USA

Save Time and Book with SimplyBook.me

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall, I do not have to call for my appointments anymore. I can book them on the app with ease.

Fordele:

I have only used this software as a salon customer and for my doctors office. My hair stylist uses the app for appointments. I can check out services and book appointments. It is also easy to cancel if needed. I also get reminders of my appointments because I can be very forgetful. I have peace of mind and I know my stylist is happy I am not always calling her for her availability.

Ulemper:

I have not found any drawbacks as a customer to someone who uses the software. I do recommend it look more appealing on the eye.

Gavin
Digital Development Officer i Storbritannien
Biblioteker, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Fordele:

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites. I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right. I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site. Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services. Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup. The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Ulemper:

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times. No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training. The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

for 2 år siden

Dear Gavin Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Becky
Director i Storbritannien
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Fordele:

It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Ulemper:

The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

Overvejede alternativer: Acuity Scheduling, Timely og Bookwhen

Grunde til at vælge SimplyBook.me: At the time, Simplybookit offered the features we needed at a better price point than 10to8

Ændret fra: 10to8

Grunde til at skifte til SimplyBook.me: It offered the features we need at the most favourable price.

for 3 år siden

Dear Becky Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions. We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Mel
Subconscious Behaviorist i USA
Psykisk sundhed, 2-10 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Gratis prøve

Health Practice Perspective

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall is grt. Quick responses from customer services. For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.

Fordele:

Incredible amount of features for the $. HIPAA compliance / encryption SOAP notes Versatility Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services Very easy for clients to navigate Clients can track their own packages Ability to force pre-pay Intake form option Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.

Ulemper:

Realizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas: SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option. Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment. It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt. A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent. I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

for 3 år siden

Dear Mel Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously! First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out. With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that. The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that. Thanks again for your valuable feedback All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Robert
Owner/Operator i USA
Underholdning, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Fordele:

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Ulemper:

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

for 3 år siden

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Angie
Owner i Canada
Anmelderkilde

The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link

5,0 for 5 år siden

Fordele:

you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day. Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations. Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

Ulemper:

there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works. I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me. Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

for 5 år siden

Dear Angie I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously! We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon. With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working. At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon. Thanks again for input and have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Patrick
Sports Coach/bike fitter i Malaysia
Anmelderkilde

Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with it.

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Fordele:

Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Ulemper:

1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not. I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already. In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select. 2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

for 5 år siden

Dear Patrick, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly! With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time. Best of regards The SimplyBook.me team

Marsha
Program Coordinator i Canada
Tjenester til familier og individer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great program with amazing customer service!

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Fordele:

The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Ulemper:

I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

for 6 år siden

Dear Marsha, Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :) Happy Holidays! The SimplyBook.me team

Kate
Owner i Australien
Fotografi, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Reliable and functional booking software

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Fordele:

I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Ulemper:

When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-( I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before). Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

for 2 år siden

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Dianne
Admin i USA
Brugshåndværk, 2-10 medarbejdere

Just what we needed.

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Fordele:

I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Ulemper:

One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services. The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Overvejede alternativer: Google Workspace og Eventbrite

Grunde til at skifte til SimplyBook.me: Affordability and/or function as well as options more appropriate to my varied needs as a studio potter and educator.

for 2 år siden

Dear Dianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Owner i Belgien
Anmelderkilde

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool

Fordele:

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Ulemper:

Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality. Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter) We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

for 5 år siden

Dear John Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received. We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members). Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment. I hope this helps:) SimplyBook.me

Clarisse
Owner/Tutor i Jamaica
E-læring, 2-10 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Ikke tilgængeligt
Anmelderkilde

It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Fordele:

Accepts online payments even on a free account 30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Ulemper:

Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

for 5 år siden

Dear Clarisse, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there. We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Richard
owner i Holland
Alternativ medicin, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

The best booking system you will find!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: If you get happier by the hour during testing because it meets almost all your wishes and you see parts you didn't know but still are fantastic then you have the WOW.

Fordele:

The ease of use. It almost has it all. great software that fits almost any business. lots of extra features available that you can work with it the way you want. I've looked at different booking solutions and found SimplybookIt not only has the best solution, but it also has the best price/quality ratio! And the Support team has been very helpfull for me. Even when using the free version!

Ulemper:

There are still parts I want to mention. A number of functions that I consider essential are optional, so you have to opt for the more expensive monthly subscriptions. I think the price difference (I don't have any employees) is a bit too high. My clients are people within a 30 kilometer radius, so I would like to give my clients the feeling that they are booking locally. For now, there are parts that show that it is an international booking system. For example, that you have to choose your country in the address details. The invoicing part may become more mature, I can for example not let my customers pay through our widely used system 'Ideal'. I need to be able to translate more words into this invoice section than is possible now. Oh and a widget for both a contact form and booking instead of a button ;) would be nice! It seems that I have a lot to notice, but it is constructive criticism, in which I believe they will pick it up.

for 2 år siden

Dear Richard, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding the booking website then you can choose whether you want your clients to choose a country or not. If you go under settings/configurations then you can choose yes/no to "Show booking page in client timezone" and also Yes/no to "Prefix changable by client". If you choose no to both, then this problem should be solved. For the invoice issue, can you please send me an email back to explain better what you need. Yes makes sense your idea for the widget for contact us/booking instead of a button, we will note that down on our idea list. Thanks again for the feedback All the best Rut

Binyamin
Therapist i Israel
Psykisk sundhed, Selvstændig

Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Fordele:

SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Ulemper:

I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

for 3 år siden

Dear Binyamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Senne
Senne
Entrepreneur i Belgien

Good service

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with SimplyBook is pretty positive. I had some issues with caching, which I thought was on my end, but turned out to be on their end. They fixed this ASAP and afterwards that issue was gone. Live chat support is very important to me, and theirs is really good. I would definitely recommend SimplyBook in certain cases, it's just not really the right solution for me. But that's very personal.

Fordele:

SimplyBook is very easy to install on a WordPress website, using an iFrame. It's very easy to change the booking widget so it matches the style of the website. Support is very friendly, quick and helpful. There's a free version that has enough features in some cases.

Ulemper:

It's VERY annoying that we have to renew the free version manually on a monthly basis. This was forgotten the first couple of months, which caused issues with the widget on the website. I have to set a reminder to do this manually. I get why they do this, but it's definitely not very user friendly and they should at least make it easier to renew. Because the integration is with iFrame, this causes issues (which I did have multiple times) and it's slower than something that's built-in. These issues ultimately mean that I will personally not be using SimplyBook for my agency in the future. However, it's definitely a good software and for some people it will be the right solution.

for 2 år siden

Dear Senne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! We automatically delete free accounts after a few months if they have not been reviews. We have so many company signups every single month and we prefer to remove them if then they are not staying active. However paying accounts are never deleted. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Kelly
Program Coorindator i Australien
Programudvikling, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Fordele:

What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read. This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself. The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Ulemper:

One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business . Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

for 5 år siden

Dear Kelly Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again. Have a great weekend! All the best The SimplyBook.me team