Anmeldelser af LearnWorlds

4,7 (82)

Om LearnWorlds

En platform til at oprette og sælge online-kurser fra din egen hjemmeside.

Læs mere om LearnWorlds

Ulemper:

I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket.

Bedømmelse af LearnWorlds

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

LearnWorlds har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 82 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt LearnWorlds før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (82)

Aimee Rebekah
Aimee Rebekah
Director i USA
Alternativ medicin, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Best value for LMS for a small school

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I have loved my experience so far with LearnWorlds so much that I decided to build another site with it for a membership site that has a meditation library that I was hosting on WordPress & that I was going to develop an app for. If you think outside of the box you can use LearnWorlds to deliver content not just for courses because it's so flexible this is what I love about it. You can scale it way up and have really high level courses and programs or you can scale it way down and have just a simple tool for content delivery.

Fordele:

The things I love most about LearnWorlds are:1. The ability to import SCORM files and have them be part of the course delivery.2. The variety of assessments.3. The website templates.4. The ability to have all courses on a branded app.

Ulemper:

There is a little bit of a learning curve to get started. I switched from teachable and teachable does not have the functionality that LearnWorlds does and it also has a really simple start up process. LearnWorlds has more going on when you login and so you have to process more information to get started. Overall I still find it really simple and intuitive. It's not complicated it's just a lot more to process at first.

Lucky
Founder i Nigeria
Anmelderkilde

Learnworlds LMS platform. Worth it or not?

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: AWOKO.ng is an edtech start-up giving students access to quality materials that they'll need to prepare for their exams and used to study in their academics.
Thus far, we have been able to do all these using the Learnworlds platform and are gaining serious traction in our country. It's been an experience.

Fordele:

The sitebuilder is great. It helps in creating easily navigable pages. The course creation process is simple and direct unlike other platform I've used. If anything, their support remains the best I've seen in a while.

Ulemper:

The pricing for the learning center plan which most people would prefer is a bit too expensive especially for some of us in third world countries.

Kelly-Ann
Chief Visual Officer i Australien
Uddannelsesstyring, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems

2,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

Fordele:

It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

Ulemper:

The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

Denis
CEO i Frankrig
Uddannelsesstyring, 2-10 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 2 år

Create TOP courses with beautifull inteface anc TOP marketing tools

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My school change and i use the new fatures when they came out.

Fordele:

The support is incredible. Each time since 3 years, i got an a VERY RAPID answer. But the main difference with Learnworlds than other platform is the way they create the tools. It help a lot to win some time. You can use the layout they gave to you and just adapt it to your needs.Very professional and very usefull

Ulemper:

All the soft is in english and i am french, so it was more difficult ti use at first than 360Learning (whicj is created in France), but I can translate all the interface so my website and the learning platform is TOTALYY IN FRENCH, which was totally necessaray.

Mona
Owner i Canada

review of LearnWorlds by Mahjong Party

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: They respond with a lot of info and links anytime I have a question or don't know how to do anything. Customer service is prompt. Its a beautiful robust platform and looks so amazing. As well, I struggled at times with other platforms to get everything the way I like for my UI/UX and LearnWorlds met or exceeded all my expectations in that regard

Fordele:

It integrates the most features into what I want while giving me a ton of freedom to create the course how I want, to make my course look awesome, to integrate tons of media types

Ulemper:

The price is high compared to other software for businesses / course creators just starting out but it offers a bit more than they do. The price is good and offers a lot for those able to pay a higher price.

Overvejede alternativer: iSpring Suite

Grunde til at vælge LearnWorlds: I could not load up all of my media types I wanted to, I found the LearnWorlds UI/UX just really superior, I heard stories about how some other platforms will pursue your customer base

Ændret fra: iSpring Suite, Absorb LMS, Udemy Business og Thinkific

Grunde til at skifte til LearnWorlds: iSpring came the closest to LearnWorlds and they have a great course authoring product but LearnWorlds offered unlimited courses / users / instructors - that is pretty well unbeatable whereas other similar platforms will charge after a certain amount of users or you are limited to how many users you can have in a year or your user has to purchase your product for a year instead of a shorter period of time... or you have to expel them from the product if they haven't used it for a while... its a lot to consider, I want my users to have lifetime access so LearnWorlds was the best

Alicia
Director of Online Learning i USA
E-læring, 11-50 medarbejdere

Perfect Solution for our Online School

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: The data we can pull from our courses is above and beyond. Learnworlds has given us everything we need to create innovative, engaging online courses that people LOVE taking. The interface is user-friendly and integrates with several other programs like Zapier and Mailchimp. They have constantly improved the platform and have gone the extra mile to help make our school successful with professional development offerings. We couldn't be more happy with our LMS selection!

Fordele:

I love so many things about this software. I think first and foremost the best part is the team behind it. From every aspect of using this software they have been helpful and forward thinking. Everything they have promised, they have delivered. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

Ulemper:

I wish there were more prebuilt templates in the ebooks. I also wish the built in assessment tool offered more question formats. They have recently added multiple selection answers which is great! I am also looking forward to more updates in the extra sections for users involving social interaction and communication in addition to what they already offer. For example, I'd like to be able to easily email users in a course directly from the LMS.

for 2 år siden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! We are constantly working on new features or advancing the existing ones, so stay tuned.

Luke
Luke
CEO i Storbritannien
Anmelderkilde

The most complete software for your e-learning business

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Learnworlds are like part of your extended family. Not only do they have a great product they have a great team. Their support team are very helpful and will work with you on everything you need. If something isn't available, they will provide a workaround.

Fordele:

The student data that Learnworlds provides is second to none. Having the front-end website builder with all of the backend functionality and data is fantastic.

Ulemper:

Customisation for our business specifically. i.e getting rid of some site-wide features.

for 2 år siden

Thank you so much for this 5-star review Luke! Your review means a lot to our team! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you.

Eric
Learning Designer i Irland
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstændig

The best LMS I worked with in years

4,0 for 2 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Just the best LMS I used in years. It is so easy and quick to create a site, add courses and content and sell them.

Fordele:

It is really easy to get started, start your design from a wide choice of templates and create courses to upload your content. Learners can very quickly log in and get started. Really an awesome platform.

Ulemper:

This is a LMS platform that has tons of options to allow academic like schools to get online and share courses, but also small and medium size businesses to sell their courses. One of the task is to go through a lot of options to turn off to suit your needs.

Overvejede alternativer: Docebo og TalentLMS

Grunde til at skifte til LearnWorlds: The range of options is the widest for the best price

Jacqueline
Course Director i Frankrig
Anmelderkilde

My Review of Learnworlds (Pro Trainer)

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I have had a very good experience with Learnworlds overall - special praise goes to the support team who have been a great help.

Fordele:

I like the way my online school looks to prospective clients. I like the number of features that I can add to engage my learners

Ulemper:

It is not always intuitive but the Learnworlds support team have been excellent when I have reached out to them. I was expecting to be able to have different versions of my school (this was highlighted in the sales materials) but I have found out this is only available in the most expensive option. It's not always easy to navigate to get to where I want to go from where I start - but I usually get there in the end.

Overvejede alternativer: Thinkific

Grunde til at skifte til LearnWorlds: I liked the design that Learnworlds allowed - my school would look more attractive to prospective students and the courses would be more engaging using the various features and integrations.

Yashovardhan
Researcher i Indien
Uddannelsesstyring, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

LearnWorlds: Best Resource to Start Learning Online

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: LearnWorlds has been an amazing partner for us as we build our online school. They have been responsive to our needs, flexible in their approach, and have built out a robust platform that meets the needs of our students. We are extremely happy with our partnership with LearnWorlds and would recommend them to anyone looking for an online school solution.

Fordele:

The most impactful features of LearnWorlds are its scalability, its ease of use, and its ability to integrate with existing business processes. LearnWorlds is very easy to use, and its integration with existing business processes was seamless. I was able to quickly create and launch my first course without any issues.

Ulemper:

I found the course creation process to be a bit confusing and time consuming. I also found the text editor to be a bit basic and lacking in features.

Erin
Program Manager i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great option for managing multiple courses

Fordele:

I love being able to take an existing course and tweak it easily for the next cohort without starting over each time.

Ulemper:

I did find it pretty intuitive, but it was slow going for my first two or three tries at building my course. Converting everything to PDF before uploading is also a hassle.

Jon
Learning Director i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 501-1.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need. We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

Fordele:

LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Ulemper:

I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

sidste år

Jon, thank you for your 5-star review. It is absolutely fantastic hearing that our platform and the support team has made your LearnWorlds experience an outstanding one! Also, thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the team. We are always here to support your vision.

Dave
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Excellent product at a fair cost

Fordele:

Easy to use, amazing customer service. Intuitive layout

Ulemper:

Would like more video editing features. Otherwise great

Overvejede alternativer: Thinkific

Grunde til at vælge LearnWorlds: Price too high, declining customer service

Grunde til at skifte til LearnWorlds: Price, ease, 30day trial

Jeanette
CEO i Norge
Anmelderkilde

LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

Fordele:

The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

Ulemper:

The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

for 2 år siden

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

Sally
Partner i Australien
Professionel udvikling og coaching, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

LearnWorlds has helped us to quickly pivot to an online learning platform

Fordele:

It was well supported with online help and was intuitive enough for people with very limited software experience to quickly understand and launch an online school. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. We were up and running and growing within a very short period of time and are about to launch our new site which will include many of the upgrades that are now available.

Ulemper:

Creating blogs is not as simple or intuitive as it could be, so it takes longer than I would like. Other issues we initially had have all been addressed through the ongoing improvements within LearnWorlds.

for 2 år siden

Thank you for taking the time to leave an insightful review, Sally! Your feedback is valuable and we have already shared this with the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep up the great work

Geoffrey
Founder i Kenya

The Best Learning Platform In the world

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Great LMS in the world.

Fordele:

The best learning platform I have ever interacted with.

Ulemper:

An option should be made to allow the users to grade participants in the discussions as well as allow the participants to grade their peer's assessments. Secondly, the platform should allow the instructors to assign the students to peer assess the other learner's assignment other than the instructor doing the assessment. In short, it should have features that allow peer assignment

Rafael
Rafael
CEO i Brasilien
Anmelderkilde

The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Fordele:

I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Ulemper:

The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...

Rodney

Why we chose Learnworlds

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: I chose Learnworlds over other vendors based upon overall features, ease of use, and pricing.

Fordele:

Ease of use, easy import, strong course authoring tools, easy e-commerce setup

Ulemper:

Not really a software issue, but pricing is a bit high for smaller operators such as me. I did receive a small 6-month discount initially and went to current pricing after that.

Jessica T
Ceo i USA

Pro Learnworlds

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Learnworlds customer service is amazing they get right back with you I enjoyed it thoroughly my cons are cons too because these are the things that I really wanted when I signed up for did not realize this was not yet an option. However the overall experience was trying it first because I did not understand how to use the platform even with some of the videos I just thought a bit overwhelmed but it does become user-friendly once you study it

Fordele:

Easy to use once you take the time to learn it. .everything is in one place. It can be a website and storefront for your business.

Ulemper:

Not enough option for lower. Price membership really would like to see Alcott upgrade for instance I can't afford the 200 plus membership but that. Should not stop me from using the roles option. I shouldn't have to upgrade to 200.00 a month just for one feature I really want. So making some feature add on instead full membership upgraded Also I would like. To sale my courses to corporations by supplying newest specific packages for the employees unfortunately this is not yet an option so I have to do bulk coupons instead

Stacey
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 2-10 medarbejdere

Highly Recommend!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: LearnWorlds has been a very positive experience for me. Before I came here I tried to build my courses on another platform where supporter support was very limited. This cost me time and money. The support here is solid and reliable. Pit has gone above and beyond to help me build my vision. Things run smoothly on this platform, so I hardly ever have any tech issues with my students that purchase my courses, which frees up my time to create with freedom.

Fordele:

User friendly. Once students are enrolled very little tech issues so they can navigate on their own. Which frees up time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Ulemper:

It would be nice if there were more options ( so you don't have to bother with resizing) for uploading photos with out heads getting cut off.

Gail
Training Coordinator i USA
Psykisk sundhed, 201-500 medarbejdere

A Welcomed Change

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I really couldn't be happier with this product. They make everything easier than our old LMS. I really appreciate that we can use our own certificates. On our last LMS we needed to use their templates and they were below our standards.

Fordele:

LearnWorlds is much more intuitive than our old LMS. When it isn't intuitive and I am struggling, their customer service is the best I have ever experienced. They will point out the articles and instructions I need and will go so far as creating a tutorial video and emailing it to me if I am still not getting it. They are absolutely amazing.

Ulemper:

So far, adjusting to the rules of the landing page. One wants immediately tries to pick up text boxes and rearrange them to the desired effect but the rules are different from Microsoft tools or Adobe. It just takes some adjusting to.

Lady Mascheria
President i USA
Radio- og tv-medier, Selvstændig

I love learn Worlds

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: This company has nothing but integrity. I have tried many other e-learning platforms. But learn worlds stole my heart. Their customer service is grade A. Now I have my online school and I love it. Their prices are very cheap. They are there to help people to fulfill their dreams not milk them dry.

Fordele:

This company is a company of integrity.

Ulemper:

None at all I love them and am proud to have my school.

sidste år

Lady, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for LearnWorlds! The team will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We are always here for you to help you bring your vision to life.

Satee
Director i Storbritannien
Sundhed, helse og fitness, Selvstændig

Absolutely brilliant!!

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My experience with Learnworlds is that it is the best product online! The best program!

Fordele:

It is so user friendly! The support is excellent. You do not feel lost or confused! It is tailored to all the online school needs!

Ulemper:

There is absolutely nothing that I don't like about learnwoorlds. It is the most relaxing and creative product online.

Isabel
Isabel
Docente i Venezuela
Bekræftet LinkedIn-bruger
Har anvendt softwaren til: Ikke tilgængeligt
Anmelderkilde

This software lets interact with a diverse platform of students and the one-on-one contact with each

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Count with mobile ready courses; offers options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify, and It is easy to build courses on this platform.

Fordele:

It is easy to use. It is possible the interaction international. Options of payment with 5 different forms including: Checkout , Stripe , Paypal and Shopify.

Ulemper:

Low flexibility in pricing one's courses for small entrepreneurs, it is difficult for them access to this platform.

for 5 år siden

Thank you Isabel! We always try to make our platform more affordable for smaller entrepreneurs. Our Starter package can is a great, and affordable starting point for those that are making their first steps in the online course business.

Gabriel
Multimedia Manager i Spanien
Uddannelsesstyring, 11-50 medarbejdere

Euncet review

3,0 for 9 måneder siden

Fordele:

The items that are done, they work in a very good way. The support team is also good.

Ulemper:

It's difficult to personalice some items