Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Accelevents

4,7 (149)

Om Accelevents

Indtægterne kan øges, mens kassen strømlines. Kun 249 $ plus 1 $ pr. person. Ubegrænset antal genstande, personlig livesupport døgnet rundt.

Læs mere om Accelevents

Fordele:

The combined ease of use with all video, payment processing, and hosting rolled into one product made the transition to an online conference easy.

Ulemper:

The logo sizes are a bit difficult to nail down too.

Bedømmelse af Accelevents

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Accelevents har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 149 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Accelevents før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (149)

Overvejede alternativer:

Administrator & User Friendly

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Fordele:

I've used Accelevents to host virtual events for 3 years in a row. The product is straightforward for event administrators. It gives you the right control to design your event while providing a good interface for attendees. We have been very pleased with the ease-of-use for our attendees too. The 100% browser-based delivery means no downloads for attendees. Our event attendees have continually rated Accelevents very high in our post-event attendee survey. Their support team is fast, and the knowledge base website has answers to most questions.

Ulemper:

The gamification aspect could be improved in the platform. It's not bad, but it could be better.

Michele
Fundraising Committee i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Accelevents Saved our Auction!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Accelevents really did save our spring auction. When COVID hit and we had to cancel our live event, we knew our fundraising efforts were going to take a big hit. Then we found Accelevents and the staff helped us get our event online quickly and easily. Our virtual auction was a big success! Now we are using Accelevents again for our holiday auction. We are very happy with the platform and the fantastic customer support!

Fordele:

Very easy to use, fast and easy to learn, wonderful customer service, very knowledgeable staff that answered all my questions quickly, and a great price.

Ulemper:

Would love a bit more customization options for how the website looks and feels. It would be nice to be able to add a short paragraph of verbiage at the top of the auction and fund a need pages. In addition, we would like to be able to reorder the "tabs" so the About tab was first, then the bid on auction items tab, and then the fund a need tab. In other words, we wanted to be able to say a little bit about our organization on the first page that people see rather than having the auction items be the first thing they see.

Claudia
Demand Generation Manager i USA
Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere

Adequate Event Platform for 1 Off Events

3,0 for 3 år siden

Fordele:

Ease of platform use. Live chat and support.

Ulemper:

Analytics - They are completely limited and no easy to get the actual information that has value. Integrations - There no integrations to Salesforce and Hubspot are minimal with the necessary tracking requirements not possible to pass through. Registration Source Tracking - There is none if you have host your event on your own landing page. You cannot track where a registration comes from i.e. social media, direct, etc. Does not support events streamed in multiple time zones in any efficient and organized way

Vanine
Vanine
Executive Assistant i Armenien
Human Resources, 2-10 medarbejdere

Great Interactive online event platform

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall we had a great event and got a lot of positive feedback from the participants.

Fordele:

1. The customer service was great: any time we had a question, a problem, or a bug, we got a quick response from the team and an immediate solution. Guys, you rock! Thanks a lot. 2. The pricing is pretty well calculated - the per participant per day payment makes it much easier for us to calculate our cost per participant and makes smaller online events possible and affordable.

Ulemper:

1. The constant updates that are happening in the backstage - some features were coming and going and after some updates the platform was not functioning well. Which was frustrating, but the supportive team was always there to help out. 2. The platform does not have a mobile or PC app.

for 4 år siden

Hi Vanine, we are happy to hear that you had a great event! We have since added release notes for all updates to the studio and throughout the platform! I hope this helps in the future. We look forward to working with you again.

Emily
Web and Graphic Designer i USA
Forsikring, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

GREAT option for a first time virtual event

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: As a first timer running a totally virtual event, Accelevents was perfect and very affordable for what we needed to do. I loved that you can use either pre-recorded or live videos, and the integrations are very helpful. I would absolutely use this for future events, even if we have a hybrid (in-person and virtual) event in the future.

Fordele:

The amount of features was perfect for what we needed and the support was extremely responsive and helpful! Our attendees (mostly seniors) had very few issues navigating (with some help from us), and the issues they had were mostly user error with just a couple kinks from the platform itself.

Ulemper:

It seems like the platform is still working out some kinks, as if it is newish. There are a few features I wish worked differently, and there were a few features that I were surprised I couldn't enable, like not allowing one email address to register more than once.

Justin
Head of Special Projects i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 11-50 medarbejdere

Worked Great for our Virtual Conference

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Really good SaaS product. Professional and clean looking. Modern interface. Great customer service.

Fordele:

Very simple to set up and customize. Able to upload logos, change colors, add speaker bios very easily with an intuitive interface. Customer service was fantastic.[sensitive content hidden] went above and beyond to walk us through all of our issues and help us test everything out.

Ulemper:

There were a few limitations in full customization particularly around Sessions and how to move people from one room to another. Some of our team had issues navigating the software, but that was rare.

for 8 måneder siden

Justin, thanks for the great feedback! It looks like Capterra removed the name of the CX person who supported you. Would you be able to DM us in the chat on our home page so that we can recognize them? We'd also love to hop on a call and discuss how we can further enhance the session configuration area!

Abby
CFO i USA

Happy User

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: In my research to find the right tool, this was the best looking and best priced option. After use, I am still very happy! Seems like a little more development could happen to add features, but honestly I'll be using this product again next year for our auction event either way!

Fordele:

I loved the clean look of the site. Also, the response time for the chat feature & fixing issues was very very good. The ability to load multiple pictures & have a designated sponsor section.

Ulemper:

Reporting features could use some beefing up. Plus a few more glitches than I'd prefer, but those were always fixed quickly - just frustrating in the moment.

for 4 år siden

Hi Abby, we are releasing a bunch of new reporting features and deeper analytics over the next two weeks. Stay tuned!!

Kelly
Development and Marketing Director i USA
Anmelderkilde

Excellent online auction platform!

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: We have used Accelevents for 3 events, actually encompassing 8 different online auctions. They have been great to work with and very quick to answer questions. We are a small nonprofit in a smaller market, so we appreciate their low cost, but feel their product is top shelf. Our (not tech savvy) patrons have found the platform easy to navigate, and love the addition of mobile bidding to our events. We recommend them to every who asks about our experience, and will continue to use them.

Fordele:

Cost , ease of use for bidders, ease of use for staff

Ulemper:

I wish you could more easily change the order of items once uploaded (more like a number system, like a Netflix wish list), and I wish that we had the option of sending out blanket notices to our bidders ("Auction closes in 10 minutes, place your best bid now," or a thank you to all bidders after the fact).

for 6 år siden

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the continued support. We love hearing from repeat auction organizers. We've add a feature that let's you right click on an item to send it to the top or bottom of the list. I think that will help you out at your next event. We will check out the netflix wishlist too. As for sending out blasts to your bidders, you can do that from our new Contact module. Send us a message while setting up your next auction and we will walk you through it!

Mike
Mike
Account Strategist i USA
Markedsforskning, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

One of the best hybrid event platforms on the market, highly recommend.

5,0 sidste år

Fordele:

Accelevents integrates with my current tech stack nicely, but they are exceptional at giving my team the ability to maximize the engagement opportunity for both our attendees and our sponsors or partners. If you're hosting an event and want to showcase different assets or give special attention to special partners or divisions, this is the best way to do it.

Ulemper:

This is one of those things where it's not about Accelevents, it's purely about event planning in general. Events are complex. Accelevents is actually one of the best ways to help navigate a complex event.... so I guess that goes to show you that I don't have much I dislike :)

Sierra
Sierra
Development Coordinator i USA
Scenekunst, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Super affordable and effective for silent auctions.

Fordele:

The price is right! Easy to include images, easy to process payments, easy to edit and update. Overall user-friendly.

Ulemper:

Their sales/customer reps are obnoxious! Originally, they offered me a coupon to join and then wouldn't let me use it. Now I keep getting emails from them even though I've unsubscribed.

Amy
Director of Development and Marketing i USA
Tjenester til familier og individer, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

I used to recommend Accelevents, but...

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I started out a fan of this software. I used this in March of 2020 to do a silent auction for our nonprofit. The platform worked pretty well and seemed reasonably priced. One thing during that experience did rub me the wrong way. I was chatting with Accelevents' [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He made a rude scoff about how someone might not have an email address. I explained to him that we serve the elderly and disabled population and that many of them may not have an email address. It didn't feel right. Fast forward now (November, 2020). I started setting up my second auction. When I went to activate it, they had increased their pricing by 35% in just eight months! I can appreciate a rate hike, but this seemed extreme. Therefore, I asked customer service if they would work with me on the pricing since I have been a proponent. They straight out said no. I'm moving on to another platform. I miss the days when customer service mattered.

Fordele:

The software has a solid auction platform.

Ulemper:

The customer service. No one without an email could participate.

for 4 år siden

Hi Amy, our platform is an online auction platform. We require an email address for validation and tracking of bidders. As for the pricing increase, we had not increased pricing for 5 years and then honored our legacy pricing for 6 months after increasing it.

Summer
Executive Director i USA

Great Mobile Silent Auction Platform & Quick Customer Service Responce

4,0 for 6 år siden

Fordele:

Faster and more efficient with the the mobile bidding app, Easy to showcase and present items with descriptive information allowing bidders to completely understand what exactly they were bidding on. Quick customer service when we had any question that needed answered, along with being understand and truly caring about help us find a solution, and not be over looked VERY AFFORDABLE!!

Ulemper:

When in the Auction Table cannot organize items in alphabetical order, Bidder in the mobile app were getting confused when to put in there names and bid amount.

for 6 år siden

Hi Summer, thanks for the feedback. We pride ourselves on having the fastest customer support and the most affordable solution on the mark so we love hearing that! As for the listing of auction items, you can actually drag and drop to change the order of items very easily! Send us a chat message while setting up your next event so that we can help you out with that!

Joshua
President/Dad to Brooks i USA

Excellent Resource for you Fundraiser

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Accelevent's has allowed our foundation to provide a hands-on experience to our silent auction supporters. Along with this, it enables us the ability to reach supporters who were unable to make the event, which has increased our funds raised exponentially.

Fordele:

This software is incredibly fool-proof and is accessible via multiple devices which makes adding late arriving items a breeze.

Ulemper:

We have had issues in regards to the ease of operation of our guests and difficulties signing in and staying signed in. This does not fall squarely on the shoulders of Accelevents as I am sure that much of it was operator error. If this service came in the form of an easy to use phone apps, it would be hands down the best product on the market!

for 5 år siden

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience and look forward to working with you again!

Laura
Communications Coordinator i USA
Eventtjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Makes bidding easy!

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Very good, easy to chat with an associate for assistance at any given time. I would definitely use this product again!

Fordele:

It was easy to set up and upload all of our auction items. Once everything is in the system it is easy to make any changes or add things. The look of the website for the end-user is very nice! Everything is pretty customizable to fit your needs and the parameters of your auction. Plus taking care of the items after the auction closes is so easy! It automatically sends a link to individual who had the highest bid to finalize their payment and then that information automatically updates in the log. Then you can add notes if need be or manually alter information. Very quick and easy!

Ulemper:

I wish there was an actual app to download. We had an event where people where having a hard time getting the URL to work, sometimes it would take refreshing the page 4-5 times to actually get to the site. It would have been nice if there was an app they could download and then just search for our event.

for 5 år siden

Hi Laura, thanks for the feedback! We are excited to hear that your event was a success. The reason that we do not currently offer a mobile app is that we feel that people already have too many apps and do not want to download another app for just one night of bidding. We do have some tips on how people can easily access the auction site - http://support.accelevents.com/en/articles/3210709-how-will-my-guests-know-how-to-bid We look forward to working with you again soon!

Tim
Civil Engineer i USA
Design, 11-50 medarbejdere

Go to for Virtual Raffles

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Very great experience, if COVID keeps up, we will continue to use this site. We may even use it to supplement other raffles or silent auctions when everything does get back to normal to allow us to reach a greater audience.

Fordele:

Its very easy to setup and get sponsors listed online. Super easy to use and setup a nice site. It got a lot of people asking me what website I used for their own events, and the pricing was by far the least expensive compared to so many other sites that tried to do half of what this site does.

Ulemper:

They should allow the sponsor photos to not need to be a 2:1 ratio, caused some minor editing of photos by me. It would be nice to add a feature to see if everyone has placed their tickets and if not, remind them to enter them into prizes. It would also be nice to see how the end of the raffle works beforehand, to better answer participants questions about the results.

for 4 år siden

Hi Tim, thanks for your feedback. I have shared this with the product team to add to their roadmap!

Kellie
Foundation Representative i USA
Lægebehandling, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Accelevents keeps improving to help your project improve!

Fordele:

We used this software last year for a car raffle and were very anxious about the project and the software. However, the Accelevent team walked us though all the steps in a timely manner and software was very easy to navigate. This year they added an app that has made offsite sales easy. They also added more staff to assist with questions and an automatic email with the question and answer so it can be referenced again. Just yesterday they updated the tool bar to work better....always improving!

Ulemper:

Graphic manipulations in the website building.

for 4 år siden

Thanks Kellie! We are continuing to work on enhancing the image manipulation and page building functionality. Stay tuned for some huge new features with the page builder this year!

Pooja
Advanced Applications Engineer i USA
Har anvendt softwaren til: Ikke tilgængeligt
Anmelderkilde

Awesome Team! Great work!

4,0 for 9 år siden

Kommentarer: We used both Auction and Raffle feature of Accelevents for Altera's Annual Fundraiser Golf Tournament. Jonathan and Zach have been very supportive and very prompt in answering our question. We really appreciate extended support during and after the event. Website is very easy to use. Mobile bidding is the way to go in this era of technology. Texting feature was the most helpful and hassle free way of bidding on your favorite item or submitting the raffle ticket. It saved us a lot of trouble of signing up the participant for an account, before they can bid. Accelevents have made this process very easy. However, it would have been nice to be able to bid online too, since few participants accidently gave submitted their office number, instead of mobile number. There were few glitches but the team was very fast in addressing them and finding a workaround very quickly.
The team is always thinking ahead of demands from the customers! Which is very impressive!
It would be nice to see what they have more to offer in future revisions of their product. I would recommend using Accelevents for your next auction/raffle events.

for 9 år siden

Hey Pooja, Thanks for the review. We now offer silent auction bidding and raffle ticket purchase and submission online in addition to the text message bidding you used. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Accelevents

Pam
Treasurer i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 201-500 medarbejdere

Incredible Experience

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Before this year, our organization has had an annual fundraiser to support our annual membership exhibition, and were unable to have it this year due to the pandemic. Our experience with Accelevents.com was so much easier, provided the opportunity to extend the duration of our fundraiser, exceeded our financial goal, and provided such a fun experience for all of our donors that we have decided to always go forward with Accelevents.com in lieu of the events we used to host.

Fordele:

Turnkey process Data import Online dashboard and reporting Efficient and effective customer service Intuitive usage of the auction and raffle sites Integration with Stripe for processing credit cards Immediate collection of raffle ticket sales Effective checkout process on auction

Ulemper:

The preliminary promotional online meeting went very quickly, and we missed a few details that were not obvious to us. Fortunately, the team supporting Accelevents.com were very responsive to online questions, and all of our questions were resolved with full satisfaction. We would like to see an enhancement to allow the ability to provide raffle items with a pre-defined number of winners greater than 1. -

for 4 år siden

Thank you Pam! We are excited to hear that you had a greate experience!

Alicia
Owner i USA
Eventtjenester, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Can't Wait to Use Accelevents Again!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: While I've been planning events for more than 15 years, this was the first time I planned a virtual event, let alone a day long conference. We chose Accelevents and never looked back. The platform fulfilled all of our needs. The customer service was outstanding - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were top notch every step of the way. Thanks for helping to make our event a huge success!

Fordele:

We picked Accelevents for the video chat function as our event had a heavy emphasis on networking. It worked wonderfully for what we needed.

Ulemper:

Having to set up Sponsors and Exhibitors separately - all of our Sponsors were Exhibitors as well, tho I understand the reasoning for this.

for 4 år siden

Hi Alicia, thanks for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear that we fulfilled everything that you were looking for. I'll share your kind words with the customer service team too!

Emily
Teacher i USA
Uddannelsesstyring, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great Event Managing Site

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Accelevents has made a huge difference for my fundraising events. It is so easy to put together an event and set up tickets. Since this is a school event I have to keep close track of purchases and profits, and Accelevents makes it easy! Their percentage they take is pretty low compared to other event sites, and you can automatically work it into ticket prices through the website. Their customer support is also very helpful.

Fordele:

I enjoy using Accelevents to help create and manage events for high school fundraising. The site makes it easy to put together a website for the event, is very customizable, and there are a lot of different options for tickets and fundraising. One of my favorite things is they have added an update that lets you create seat-specific tickets for your venue! I was able to create a map of my room for a Paint Night event and let buyers choose their seats in advance!

Ulemper:

Only parts of the website are editable (header, logo images) so there could be more customization.

Selena
Event Management Volunteer i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Very easy to use, great look, best customer service

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: We were able to raise an additional amount for our annual event, while the cost of the service was less. It was absolutely the most affordable, easiest and most enjoyable way to raise funds for student scholarships, travel fellowships and teacher grants. Our organization supports all students, but especially those with little or no means to access travel opportunities or to pay for college. Accel Events will be our go-to platform for our silent auction in the future.

Fordele:

Intuitive and user friendly; beautiful, clean design, extremely cost-effective for our small non-profit; and, hands-down, the best, most responsive customer service we've ever experienced.

Ulemper:

We have nothing negative to say about the software or the support. We were so happy with the platform and the people behind it that we will use again, and will recommend to others.

Mallorie
Event organizer i USA
Uddannelsesstyring, 11-50 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Gratis prøve

Customer Service Lacking

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I called to speak to someone to get more information and he kept pushing me off, telling me to go to the website, and how they are too busy to take on an event of my size. Customer service was totally lacking. As someone who works in a client-facing role, I would probably be out of a job if I told one of my potential clients that we're too busy to help. This was a lost opportunity for a long-term relationship simply because they don't know how to make the client feel like their needs are important. In this day and age, customer service is everything. Accelevents needs to work on their approach if they want to gain and retain business.

Fordele:

Their features really stood out to me while doing research to find an event platform service to use for our alumnae association's online events.

Ulemper:

I did not get as far as testing the software due to the poor service I received.

for 4 år siden

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you read our other comments, you can see that customer service is our number one priority. That is why we were so clear with you from the beginning that your event (of 15 people which was really just a zoom call) was not a good fit for our platform. In an effort to provide the highest level of service to all of our clients, we are clear from the beginning on whether or not we are a good fit for your needs.

Ryan
Project Manager i USA
Videregående uddannelse, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Would recommend!

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I really enjoy using Accelevents and recommend it to others trying to make their in-person programs virtual. It's customizable, affordable, and their team is always quick to respond to questions or issues. While users are quick to pick up the technology, educating the speakers and getting them up and running is a larger task but definitely do-able.

Fordele:

Ability to customize the event, various session types, customer and tech support, video quality, intuitive UX, developed with making connections in mind

Ulemper:

Technology always comes with a risk out of anyone's hands

for 4 år siden

Thanks Ryan! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Lynne
Manager event services i Canada
Hotel og restauration, 2-10 medarbejdere

Accelevents pros and cons

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: It was a good entry inexpensive platform. Selected because of the ability to used their streaming service. Found the lack of flexibility with some features to be frustrating

Fordele:

Like the ease of using the streaming and ease of uploading information into the platform

Ulemper:

There was a lack of flexibility and customization of messages and controlling when you send communications or the ability to track them. Also the streaming did not like that you could see the staff as a speaker you should be able to choose who goes to broadcast. Finally the frustration in the timing for sessions. There was no flexibility to make adjustments on the fly or if a session goes longer or ends earlier.

Susan
Executive Director i USA
Anmelderkilde

Accelevents is FANTASTIC! No matter what day or time I had a question, I was answered within 5 min!

Fordele:

The Accelevents back end has an easy to use interface, first-rate customer support--- no matter what time of day ( or night ) I reached out, someone answered me within 5 minutes. DO THEY EVER SLEEP? The result is a gorgeous inviting display of auction items!

Ulemper:

It would be nice to add more than one photo to each item-- maybe you already have that option-- I will have to look into this further.

for 6 år siden

Hi Susan, thanks for the feedback! You can actually upload an unlimited number of photos per item. You can even drag and drop to change the order of the photos associated with a particular item! We look forward to working with you again soon!