Anmeldelser af Lucky Orange

4,7 (119)

Om Lucky Orange

Website optimization tools used by 300,000+ sites worldwide. Heatmaps, recordings, surveys, live chat, and more included in every plan.

Læs mere om Lucky Orange

Fordele:

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there.

Ulemper:

Its a little bit difficult to learn but as all applications you can learn it.

Bedømmelse af Lucky Orange

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Lucky Orange har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 119 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Lucky Orange før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (119)

Aqeel
Aqeel
Marketing Manager i Indien
Computersoftware, 201-500 medarbejdere

Best Web Analytics Tool

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Fordele:

It captures and stores activities of website visitors in real time and you can see what actions your website visitors are taking in real-time.

Ulemper:

They recently launched a new version which I didn't like and I am still using the old one.

for 5 dage siden

Thank you so much for the five-star review and feedback. Observing customer behavior on your site is a great way to discover pain points and understand the visitor experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Aleks
CRO Team Lead i USA
Computersoftware, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

The tool is comparatively cheap and has a great functionality

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

I like the pricing and the functionality. Especially for a startup, it's a good bang for our buck.

Ulemper:

Surveys are really much wanted. I am tied to just one question per survey and can't really rely on it.

Overvejede alternativer: Mouseflow

Grunde til at vælge Lucky Orange: Their new business model. Pay bazillion bucks to be happy. We are not willing to do it for now.

Ændret fra: Hotjar

Grunde til at skifte til Lucky Orange: I am still in the consideration stage.

for 2 måneder siden

Thank you for the review! So glad you've found value in our software. Understanding user behavior is one of the most beneficial ways to optimize your website. I'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Jill
Marketing Operations Specialist i USA
Emballage og beholdere, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Works as it's meant to

3,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: The software itself works well, but the integration is not user-friendly.

Fordele:

I really like the heatmapping feature, the ability to set up tags to inform when users take specific actions, and reporting.

Ulemper:

We were unable to get the integration code to work, so we cannot view the lucky orange information in our CRM like we thought.

for 3 måneder siden

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Jill. Our support team will like to investigate more about your CRM connection issues. At your earliest convenience, send an email to [email protected] to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Quynh
Senior Marketing Specialist i Australien
E-læring, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

A very intuitive heatmapping software that does it all!

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It's been a good experience and I'm glad I made the switch from another competitor.

Fordele:

How easy it is to use and navigate around the software. It also shows all the features you need to be successful with your digital marketing.

Ulemper:

I think some recordings or stats are missing. It doesn't pick up every user.

Overvejede alternativer: Crazy Egg

Grunde til at vælge Lucky Orange: It had a terrible heatmapping experience and kept making us put in custom code in order for the tracking to happen properly.

Ændret fra: Hotjar

Grunde til at skifte til Lucky Orange: It was more affordable and had all the features we were after.

for 2 måneder siden

Thank you for the 5-star review! Seeing exactly what your visitors experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Cheers - Bradley

CEO i USA
Computersoftware, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great insights with right amount of simplicity

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I use it to see site traffic analytics and measure the site engagement from my top prospects.

Fordele:

A Hubspot consultant recommended that I use Luck Orange. I started by using it to track prospects' activity when they visit the website out of pure curiosity. It's turned into a tool that I use for analytics and general site engagement. I think Lucky Orange is incredibly easy to use but can still get some detailed, usable insights.

Ulemper:

Nothing so far. I started using the software about 3 months ago.

sidste måned

Thank you so much for the five-star review! So glad you're enjoying our HubSpot integration. The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Alexandra
Digital Marketing Strategist i USA
Bilindustrien, 51-200 medarbejdere

Complexities in Customization + Simplicity in Presentation = Perfection

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: You all were very accommodating in extending our free trial period when I couldn't get our Support team to install the script in time. Very quick and friendly responses so far. Again, very well thought out UX/UI on you guys' part. I was surprised at how granular some of the settings got. We tend to be one of those... highly involved, particular type customers who have a lot of custom requests. We're also fairly techy, so we like being able to do things ourselves. I found you really thought things through without us even having to ask.

Fordele:

This tool is not only clean and simplistic on the customer facing side, but within the dashboard as well. Lucky Orange offers a wide variety of products for a great price. The products are very intuitive to walk through and setup your first time around. Even with the visual simplicity, there are still loads of customization options for every feature they provide. It's almost as if each question I had next on how I may want to tailor the tool or customer experience even further, they had already thought of that question and build it into the next steps of setup. I am very impressed with the value provided!

Ulemper:

The only thing that was a little difficult for me (and this may just be me) was that I almost wanted one primary icon/section on the left navigation that included all products instead of having to switch back and forth between Analytics and Communication, etc. to get to Chat vs Heatmaps, for example. It was the only thing not 100% intuitive to me, but I also see how the way you have it split up keeps it clean and minimal, so I may just need to get used to it. I just found myself clicking around a few times trying to get back to whatever feature I was previously looking at. Maybe an expandable menu option that extends so you can see the items in each section right there on the left bar instead of having to click? Or hover-to-view option? But where people could disable that if they didn't need it.

sidste måned

Wow, thank you for the five-star review and kind words! Seeing what your customers experience in real-time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. We are so glad you have had such a positive user experience with Lucky Orange. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kathy
Owner i USA
Detailhandel, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great software for analyzing traffic

Fordele:

This software has been a godsend when the need for troubleshooting reared its ugly head. We've used this on multiple occasions to identify or eliminate problems that were impacting sales. We had this "turned on" even when we weren't actively using it, and the info we are able to glean from the heat maps show us how to reformat our homepage for best customer experience. Also we use it to identify different shopping tendencies. Highly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone who has an eCommerce business that truly wants to be able to dig deeper in data in order to grow.

Ulemper:

I had a difficult time disconnecting an old account for Lucky Orange, so between the 2 different versions it was tricky getting set up correctly. Unfortunately I waited until I was in the middle of troubleshooting after reinstalling (that was on me) so I wasn't able to tell if it was LO not working properly or my website. But customer service has always been EXCELLENT. This really isn't a complaint just don't do what I did and wait until you need it to have it live on your store.

for 2 måneder siden

Wow! Love that Lucky Orange plays a role in the growth of your website! Understanding visitor behavior really makes all the difference. Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. Our team is here should you need anything else! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Jutta
Designer i Finland
Design, Selvstændig

Great software

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: This software is certainly helping me fixing my online store and making it better from day to day!

Fordele:

This software helps me spot the possible mistakes or malfunctions in our online store. I have changed numerous things on the store because of noticing them on Lucky Orange.

Ulemper:

I don't have enough time to watch it all :-D

for 2 måneder siden

Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation! So glad you've been able to discover key insights about your visitor's behavior and make meaningful changes. As you continue to dive deeper into optimizing your website, please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Nancy
VP Marketing and Sales i USA
Forbrugsvarer, 2-10 medarbejdere

Your Customer Support

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: I tremendously appreciate the value that Lucky Orange places on ensuring users can truly use the product. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has answered my array of questions in a very helpful manner. He not only solved my initial problem, but educated me to the array of other things we can learn from Lucky Orange. Really appreciated.

Fordele:

heat maps, funnels, events - a lot of tools and learning we have already put to use in upgrading our website

Ulemper:

like the product. no complaints - when I was confused - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] solved the problems for me.

sidste måned

Thank you so much for the five-star review! So glad I was able to answer your questions and help you learn more about our tools! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else I can help you with. Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Charles
Owner i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 2-10 medarbejdere

Great Insight to Visitor Behavior

Kommentarer: Excellent.

Fordele:

Ability to see how people interact with our site

Ulemper:

So far we are please with everything and have no issues.

for 2 måneder siden

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Adam
CEO i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great website monitoring and UX analysis tool at a great price

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Easy to deploy, loads of features, great price.

Fordele:

Luckyorange is shockingly good value for money, with great features that exceed the competition, I honestly don't know how they do it.

Ulemper:

In the recent update, there was some bugs/lag in screen loading but this is now largely resolved.

Overvejede alternativer: Hotjar

Grunde til at vælge Lucky Orange: Better product, better price.

for 5 måneder siden

There's nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what's stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you can isolate the issue and fix it by using Lucky Orange to see visitor behavior. Thank you for your review and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sayam
CMO i USA
Tøj og mode, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

Fordele:

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

Ulemper:

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

Overvejede alternativer: VWO Insights og Optimizely

for 2 år siden

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Raad
Raad
Marketing Director i Jordan
Markedsføring og reklamer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

Fordele:

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

Ulemper:

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

for 2 år siden

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Andrew
Marketing Technologist i USA
Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

Fordele:

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Ulemper:

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Overvejede alternativer: Hotjar

Grunde til at vælge Lucky Orange: We switched from Crazy Egg to Lucky Orange for two reasons. One Lucky Orange offered a price promotion for HubSpot customers that was attractive and two the interface and experience delivered the same or exceeded Crazy Egg making the switch easy to implement.

Ændret fra: Crazy Egg

Grunde til at skifte til Lucky Orange: Simplicity and cost. I would actually choose Hotjar as my number one option if budget wasn't a factor. It has the most enhanced feature set from my experience. Lucky Orange serves what we need at this stage for our company.

for 2 år siden

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Danny
CEO i Hongkong
Online-medier, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

Fordele:

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website! Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

Ulemper:

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

for 2 år siden

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Shayne
Shayne
Director of Sales i Indien
Internet, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately. I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Fordele:

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange. 2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they found you. 3) Session Recordings: LuckyOrange makes recordings of your visitors' sessions. These recordings will provide you with a detailed playback of how people use and interact with your website. This feature helps me spot all aspects that are killing my conversions. 4) Data Interpretation: The analytical data and statistical reports that LuckOrange gives you is easy to understand and study. 5) Integrations: LuckyOrange seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and places the recordings directly on their respective contact timelines. 6) Identifying Abandonment: Conversion Funnels help you study the flow of your user navigation, ultimately helping you identify and solve abandonment issues. 7) Form Optimization: Form Analytics help you zero in on which part of your forms need to be optimized. 8) Chat Option: I already have a different chat client that I am currently using. However, for people who don't, LuckOrange gives you the ability to speak directly to your client in order to guide them through the conversion process, if necessary.

Ulemper:

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings. 2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

Bekræftet anmelder
Director of Marketing i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Best heat mapping for the money

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

Fordele:

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

Ulemper:

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

Overvejede alternativer: Hotjar

Grunde til at vælge Lucky Orange: Much cheaper and better heat mapping.

Ændret fra: VWO Testing

Grunde til at skifte til Lucky Orange: Cheaper and better.

for 2 år siden

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

George
George
founder i Australien
Computersoftware, Selvstændig

Look no further

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall the experience has been great

Fordele:

I like the interface and the responsiveness of the software, it is very accurate and the filters available give me great insights. The other thing that I love is the user profiles that monitor how many times the user has visited and on what devices etc.

Ulemper:

For me I cannot fault lucky orange. I would like to be able to see further into the past (they have improved this with the latest update) but it's not a big deal.

Ændret fra: Crazy Egg

for 2 måneder siden

Wow, these are the words we love to hear! So glad that you've been able to discover valuable insights from our tools to optimize your website. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Collin
Team Member i USA
Byggeri, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great product with great customer platform

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Fordele:

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

Ulemper:

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

for 2 år siden

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email [email protected], we can also take you through the steps.

Brian
Brian
Marketing Manager i USA
Detailhandel, 11-50 medarbejdere

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

Fordele:

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

Ulemper:

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Alex
Head of Market & UX research i Storbritannien
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Very good value and relatively easy for a novice to use

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Very satisfied and recent updates to the dashboard make it a much nicer visual experience to use.

Fordele:

The price was the main reason for choosing the software over other options available. We only need and use it for heat mapping but it can do more for those not using Google platforms for data analysis and AB testing.

Ulemper:

Some of the features require technical knowledge that requires a bit of time to learn.

Overvejede alternativer: Hotjar

Grunde til at skifte til Lucky Orange: We trialled Hotjar but Lucky Orange provided better value.

for 3 måneder siden

Thank you for your review, Alex! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers' online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. We do offer a free onboarding service to all of our users to get dedicated, personalized time with one of our client services team to answer your questions and help you get the most from all of our features. If you're interested, book your call here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new Again, thanks for your review, and we're always here if you need anything from our team! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Curran
Founder i USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 medarbejdere

I love Lucky Orange!

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Love it!

Fordele:

I use LuckyOrange daily to check my traffic and what my users are doing on my marketing site and within our app. Helps me keep a pulse on where traffic is coming from and lets me figure out important metrics like our unique visitor -> trial conversion rate.

Ulemper:

I have a lot of websites that I track so I wish pricing was based on overall traffic number and not how many sites you have. I would use the tool more if sites weren't so limited.

for 4 måneder siden

And we love helping our customers learn more about visitor experience to grow their websites and businesses! Thank you for your review, Curran! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Kosara
"Easy to use app" i Serbien
Design, 11-50 medarbejdere

"Easy to use app"

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Fordele:

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

Ulemper:

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

sidste år

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Renaissance man i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere

Best Value - Lots of features

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Fordele:

The software is easy to setup and provides instant value. The heat maps and chat are incredible and the ability to watch users on your site helps you quickly determine what's wrong with your content/call to action.

Ulemper:

The new interface needs email reporting, no other complaints.

for 6 måneder siden

It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thank you for the review and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Carol Ann
Owner i Frankrig
Brugshåndværk, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Lucky Orange has been nothing but good and I highy recommend it.

Fordele:

I like the fact that I can tell at a glance where my site visitors are from, where they landed on my site and exactly which pages they visited enableling me to constantly tweek and optimise my site effectively. I love the alert sound when a customer visits my site and I can track their activity in real time. I really would not be without Lucky Orange and all the features it offers at a very affordable price

Ulemper:

There is nothing I dislike about Lucky Orange.

for 3 måneder siden

We love when our customers walk away saying, "Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit!" Hearing from our customers on how they have been to use Lucky Orange to optimize their website is extremely beneficial and motivating to our team. We too love custom notifications!. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange