Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Pixpa

4,7 (468)

Om Pixpa

Pixpa er en alt-i-en webstedsbygger til at skabe fantastiske, professionelle websteder med integreret e-handel, kundegallerier og blog

Læs mere om Pixpa

Fordele:

Found it very easy to create a professional looking website and the price reasonable. Also many good templates to choose as a starting point.

Ulemper:

Add more templates will be a plus. The SEO is too difficult to develop.

Bedømmelse af Pixpa

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
4,9
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Pixpa har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 468 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Pixpa før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (468)

Rizvi
Rizvi
Project Manager i Canada
Bekræftet LinkedIn-bruger
Markedsforskning, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Powered a desire in me to have a bigger web presence with great UI, designs and SEO.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: My experience with Pixpa has been emotionally very satisfying, largely because of their excellent customer service. The entire team has always been excellent at handling all my concerns and answering all my questions with detailed feedback, sometimes simply making the changes how I envisioned them. It is a brand that consistently exceeds expectations.

Fordele:

Simple, fast, visually appealing, functional, and easy to use. Outstanding customer service is an added bonus. I have created two personal websites and plan to make some for clients.

Ulemper:

There are no real negatives. I have used many platforms so I have a good background to compare this platform with others. Pixpa offers the best value for the money, and the customer service is better than any of their competitors; better than Squarespace, Wix, and WordPress from my experience. I suggest maybe allow templates that is geared towards a funnel landing pages. It can be achieved with some advanced customization and coding but this platform would be a game changer if they had templates that simply allowed you to create that.

for 2 år siden

Hi Rizvi! It's great to see that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements in so many different ways! We love to see our user's have the best experience possible with us! Thank you for your kind review and detailed feedback. It is invaluable to us in our quest to grow constantly and improve our platform to adapt to our users' needs! - Team Pixpa

Ben
Director i Singapore
Brugshåndværk, 2-10 medarbejdere

Pixpa Flexible Web CMS

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Our experience has been really good, great in fact! Their customer service has to be the best in the business. One of the main reasons why we keep choosing and recommending Pixpa. We did try one of the in house website builders from the domain hosting service (OMG so bad) but we went back to Pixpa almost immediately! If they can remain price competitive then they deserve every success as it really is a great product!

Fordele:

The platform is aimed at photographers and creatives but it's very flexible, fully featured and a very sophisticated platform that doesn't need (but can support) coding. Compared to the other platforms we have tried Pixpa has been the best option.

Ulemper:

Not found any limitations that have made us want to switch CMS. being able to add subscription based account management / access to certain pages as a native feature would be brilliant but they do have support fro third party systems.

for 4 uger siden

Hi Ben, Thank you for your detailed and positive review! We're thrilled to hear that Pixpa has been the best option for you among other platforms and that you appreciate its flexibility and rich features tailored for creatives. It's great to know that our no-code approach, coupled with the option for advanced customization, has met your needs. We value your feedback regarding subscription-based account management and want to assure you that we're continuously working on enhancing our native features. In the meantime, our integrations with third-party systems aim to provide a comprehensive solution. Our customer service team is dedicated to providing exceptional support, and we're delighted that this has made a significant impact on your experience with Pixpa. Staying price competitive while delivering a top-tier product is our goal, and your support and recommendations are invaluable to us. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for sharing your experiences! Warm regards, The Pixpa Team

James
Photographer CEO i Australien
Anmelderkilde

Looks good but has flaws

3,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Average and at times unnecessarily frustrating. I won't be renewing my subscription. Yes, it's cheaper than some platforms out there, but the frustration and shakeable trust in the product makes me wish I'd stuck with the platform I was on before I moved to Pixpa. When I compare Pixpa to Format or Pixieset(both of whom I've used in the past) it doesn't match in terms of being a solid all-round professional product; having a clear UI (for example, there are customisation icons that are present but don't do anything - which is just confusing); and, in my experience, I don't feel the platform offers an overall sense of stability.

Fordele:

The customisable templates look good and it is relatively easy to create a good-looking website - however, there are limits to the customisation of the blocks systems and you end up with a relatively generic website that doesn't distinguish it from many of the platforms out there such as Squarespace. Customer service is pretty good though I often have to wait more than 24 hours for resolution of an issue.

Ulemper:

As a professional, I have used many portfolio platform builders in my time and, for me, there are just too many wired glitches with the backend of Pixpa. It doesn't feel as stable as a platform like Squarespace or Format - not enough for me to trust it with my professional service and website long-term. I have had to reach out to the service team on too many occasions for too many basic things like the website content disappearing, not being able to log in to my account for no apparent reason, password rest emails not being sent to the correct email address etc.

for 2 måneder siden

Hello James, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with Pixpa. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered issues and frustrations. We truly appreciate your insights, as they are crucial in helping us improve. We're continuously working to enhance our platform stability and customer support response times. While it's disappointing to learn you might not renew your subscription, we're committed to making Pixpa a better platform for all our users. If there's anything specific we can help with or if you'd give us a chance to address your concerns before you make your final decision, please reach out to our customer support. Thanks again for your feedback. Best regards, The Pixpa Team

Bekræftet anmelder
Bekræftet LinkedIn-bruger
Scenekunst, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Pixpa Made Me Successful!

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Pixpa was the first website builder I chose in 2017 when I decided it was time to buy my own domain name and build a website. I will never change to another provider, now I am so familiar with the program and had such professional advantages to having my website live and set up in the way it is, which in short, looks great! I chose Pixpa over Wix, Squarespace and Wordpress when considering who to build my website with because I liked the layout options, and Pixpa was an affordable price for me.

Fordele:

Using my website for Business opportunities is easy with Pixpa, because I can update my content so quickly for potential clients to see. The layout of the dashboard is simple and intuitive, and if I need support, the chatbot function is very helpful and responsive. People can contact me directly through the website, which bridges the gap between potential business partners and the question of how to reach me. My business performance has increased because of this!

Ulemper:

Sometimes I have trouble adjusting text formatting from edit mode to how it looks on the live site, but have looked up shortcuts to fix this.

for 2 måneder siden

Thank you for being a valued member of the Pixpa community since 2017. We're delighted to hear how our platform has streamlined your business operations and communication with clients. Your choice of Pixpa over other providers highlights the value and quality we strive to deliver. We're committed to continuing to provide an affordable and user-friendly platform that supports your business growth. We look forward to supporting your success for many more years to come! Best, Pixpa Team

Lilia
Photographer i Canada
Anmelderkilde

Best site builder for photographer

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: My experience with Pixpa has been nothing short of exceptional. The platform seamlessly blends powerful features with user-friendly design, allowing me to create and showcase my work in ways I never imagined. The beautiful templates provided a solid foundation, and the extensive customization options let me fine-tune every aspect of my website to perfectly align with my brand identity. Pixpa’s responsive design ensured that my website looked stunning on any device, attracting and engaging visitors across desktops, tablets, and smartphones. The built-in e-commerce functionality was a game-changer for my business, enabling me to effortlessly set up and manage my online store, complete with payment gateways and order tracking. The client galleries and proofing features streamlined my workflow, making it easy to showcase my portfolio to clients, receive feedback, and collaborate effectively. Pixpa’s dedication to SEO optimization helped improve my website’s visibility, driving more organic traffic and expanding my reach. Above all, Pixpa’s reliable support team has been a lifesaver, offering prompt and knowledgeable assistance whenever I needed help or had questions. My overall Pixpa experience has not only elevated my online presence but also simplified and enriched my creative process. I highly recommend Pixpa to anyone looking for a versatile and user-friendly platform to showcase their work or grow their business.

Fordele:

Beautiful Templates: Pixpa offers a wide range of stunning templates for websites, portfolios, and online stores, allowing users to create visually appealing and professional-looking sites without coding skills.

Ulemper:

I didn't find any cons. But it would be great to have more templates for contracts and a calendar of shooting schedules

sidste måned

Hi Lilia, Thank you for sharing your experience with Pixpa! We’re delighted to hear how our templates and features have helped you create a stunning and professional website. Your suggestion for more contract templates and a shooting schedule calendar is greatly appreciated, and we're looking into expanding those options to further support your needs. It’s fantastic that our e-commerce capabilities and SEO optimization have positively impacted your business, and we're thrilled that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. Your switch from Pixieset and choosing Pixpa over alternatives for its affordability and comprehensive services reaffirms our commitment to providing an all-in-one solution for photographers at a great value. We appreciate your recommendation and are here to support your creative journey every step of the way! Best, Pixpa Team

Pixpa Template Software review

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Very good. Regular newsletters without been too many and seem to be relevant.

Fordele:

Pixpa software fitted my brief. Had lots of photography templates for selling photos online, with no commission on sales. Are able to sell prints or downloads by e-commerce and more importantly for me, can use self forfillment. This way I have full control over the way any prints sold look and are presented to the customer in most cases the driver. With a 15 day free, full featured trail. Could change the website template at anytime. Unlimited pages and galleries, with unlimited images you can add to a gallery. Great so I could add extra photos later on if a driver contacted me. Easily connect your own domain name to your website. I had bought the domain name first so that I could watermark my photos as I was building the new website (even though Pixpa provide a way of doing this within the template software). This was just my way of working because some of these photos may also appear on my Facebook page and I didn’t what non watermarked images on Facebook. Connecting my domain name was the bit that I had the most trouble with but was very quickly resolved by the Pixpa Support team for me, easily within an hour or so. I think my problem with this part was more to do with me wanting to get my website live and not lose any of the work that I had done over the last 10 or so days. Pixpa not only have 100’s of online documents to help you build your website but can even set-up your website for a fee. I did use some of these to help in the process of building my website.

Ulemper:

When you download several photos into your gallery the latest selection is always first I would prefer that the latest downloaded photo is at the bottom.

for 2 måneder siden

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're delighted to hear that Pixpa perfectly matched your needs, especially with our range of photography templates and the flexibility of self-fulfillment for selling your photos. It’s great to know that you found our e-commerce features and the ability to control the presentation of your prints so beneficial. We understand that connecting a domain can sometimes be challenging, but we're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you swiftly. Your experience highlights the value of our comprehensive help documents and dedicated customer support. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and making the most of our platform. We look forward to continuing to support your photography business and helping you grow your online presence. If you need further assistance or have more feedback, we're just a message away! Best, Pixpa Team

Daniel James
Videographer and Video Editor i USA
Medieproduktion, Selvstændig

A Solid Low Cost Alternative to Other Expensive Web Builders

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

Two things: 1. The price - $8 a month monthly, without an annual subscription. Annual subscription is around 50% off. 2. The customer service has been top-notch. During the day and night I have had two people stay with me while I built my site - and it has always been those same two people.

Ulemper:

When I want to make adjustments, the page refreshes. So it's a lot of tinkering and waiting to see if you like the change.

sidste måned

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're delighted to hear that Pixpa's affordability and our dedicated customer service have made a positive impact on your website building experience. Your insight into the consistency in service, with the same support team members assisting you, is especially encouraging. We appreciate your feedback regarding the page refresh during adjustments. We're continuously working on optimizing our platform to enhance the user experience, and your comments are invaluable in this process. Thank you for choosing Pixpa over other options for its value and reliability. We're committed to delivering an even smoother and more efficient experience moving forward! Best, Pixpa Team

Amanda
Photographer i Canada
Online-medier, Selvstændig

Great and easy to use

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: It has been great so far. I have had to reach out to customer service twice via email and they were very quick to respond and fix my issue.

Fordele:

Very easy to use and set up my photography website. There are a lot of different templates to choose from and they are easy to customize.

Ulemper:

I don't really have anything to say about this.

sidste måned

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your glowing review! We’re delighted to hear that setting up your photography website with Pixpa was a breeze and that our range of customizable templates met your needs. It's great to know our customer service was quick to assist when needed. Your decision to choose Pixpa for its value and ease of use is much appreciated. We're here to continue providing excellent service and support. Thanks again for being part of the Pixpa community. If you need any more assistance, we’re just an email away! Best, Pixpa Team

Gary
Owner i Storbritannien
Anmelderkilde

Easy and beautiful website builder

5,0 for 2 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall, I'd recommend Pixpa to anyone looking for an easy-to-use platform at a good price. It's perfect for beginners like me and anyone who values a great balance of features and affordability.

Fordele:

Set up was really easy (even as a newbie) and I was able to get a website up rather quickly. It's intuitive to use, and everything feels well-organized. Even as a beginner, I was able to build a website I'm proud of. There's a wide variety of beautiful and customizable templates. I found one that perfectly suits my style and helped me showcase my photos. Considering all the features and how easy it is, I think it's great value. I get all the features I need to create a professional website.

Ulemper:

While there's an app store with additional features, it doesn't have the same extensive range of options as some larger website building platforms.

for 2 uger siden

Hi Gary, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Pixpa! We’re thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to use and that you were able to create a website you’re proud of, even as a beginner. Our goal is to provide an intuitive and organized experience for all users, and it's wonderful to know that our variety of customizable templates helped you showcase your photos perfectly. We appreciate your feedback regarding the app store. We are continuously working to expand our offerings and improve our features to better meet our users' needs. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we’re glad you found Pixpa to be a great value for the price, offering the balance of features and affordability that you were looking for. We're committed to helping creators like you build stunning, professional websites with ease. If you ever have any suggestions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy website building! Best regards, The Pixpa Team

Justin
Real Estate Marketer i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, Selvstændig

Simple and Straightforward Option for Photographers

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall, Pixpa was simple to set up for my real estate media business. What ultimately made me go with Pixpa over the alternatives was the Client Gallery functionality, and that has not disappointed. It provides a clean, professional, and integrated way to securely share my photos with my clients. Overall site design is similar to most user-friendly alternatives out there, but customer service has been very responsive and helpful via email whenever I've reached out with questions. What it most lacking with Pixpa is video embed support. I provide both photo and video services, and the fact that the only way for me to display my video work on my site is via YouTube/Vimeo embeds - as opposed to an unlabeled, direct embed - is underwhelming (in addition to the fact that the default resolution of embedded YouTube videos is horrible). It certainly makes it harder for me to market my videography. I have chosen to stick with Pixpa primarily 1) because of the effectiveness of the Client Galleries, and 2) in faith that video integration will be supported in the near future...because there's no excuse not to!

Fordele:

The built-in and customizable image galleries that allow clients secure access and download options. Sharing my photos with clients through my own site is easy for the client and adds a sense of professionalism to my business. Customer service has also been very helpful and responsive from the start.

Ulemper:

Lack of functionality and options for displaying video, considering the fact that Pixpa is marketed toward photographers and video is now a service that many photographers also provide as a service.

for 2 uger siden

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback on Pixpa! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform simple and straightforward, especially for managing and sharing your photography through customizable image galleries. It's wonderful to know that the Client Gallery functionality has met your expectations and added professionalism to your business. We also appreciate your kind words about our customer service team. We understand your concerns regarding video functionality. Rest assured, we're actively working on enhancing our video integration capabilities to better support your needs. Your continued trust in Pixpa is greatly appreciated. If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and help your business thrive. Best, Pixpa Team

Mikko
Photographer i Finland
Anmelderkilde

Great website builder for photographers

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: So far, so good. Overall experience has been very good. I really like the ease of use and ability to have almost all features in one package that is affordable in pricing. If you are a photographer Pixpa is a no-brainer and support is just wonderful.

Fordele:

I really like the client galleries feature in Pixpa, which is a great way to deliver photos/files to customers. I also like many tailor-made features for photographers such as watermarking images if needed, right click protection and so on. Templates are impressive and customer support is unparalleled in its friendliness and efficiency and its available 24/7. It is that good!

Ulemper:

There could be more storage space included in the basic plans and multilingual sites can be challenging to build (to be honest there are tools translate menus and other functions but in order to have a website running completely in two or more languages you may need to buy multiple sites/plans). Integrated booking feature would also be nice to have

for 3 år siden

Hello Mikko! We are very happy to know that you have been enjoying Pixpa. Great to see you loving our client galleries! Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us a review! - Mia

Ira
Owner i USA
Fotografi, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Photography Studios - most comprehensive website you will find.

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: This site gets our studio out there. It allows us to look professional. I have had many comments about how nice we look through our site - and that is because of the behind-the-scenes work and help we get from Pixpa.

Fordele:

This is a plug and play, complete site for photography. Everything you need (and more) is right at your fingertips. Want to create multiple galleries? Check! Want to create galleries within galleries? Check! Want to be alerted of an order? Check! Just want a place to display your artwork? Check! Want to create a blog with photo inserts, etc.? Check! Just about anything you can want to do as a photo studio is right here. Photo templates, SEO, galleries, shopping carts, client-only pages, etc. I looked at NINE possible websites to create the look and feel that I wanted as a studio photographer and artist. NONE compare to Pixpa.

Ulemper:

I love most things. I really had to think hard about what I don't like. If anything, I would have to say that the web-building software is COMPLEX. I come from the computer industry and owned computer stores and ISP service. I understand web-building! But there have been times I have had to ask how to do something. The thing is, this isn't really a negative because they ALWAYS answer you questions quickly and with impromptu tutorials showing you how to do things step-by-step!

for 3 år siden

Hello Ira! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and kind review! We are very glad to know that Pixpa was able to give you exactly what you needed to create your beautiful website. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our users happy! Customer service is always our first priority and so we are very happy to hear that our Customer Support team was able to promptly and consistently assist you wherever required. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us your feedback! - Mia

Stephanie
Artist i USA

Almost perfect! Great for my needs and EXCELLENT for Artists

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Pixpa is basically allowing me to spend less time on my site, fiddling with things meant for CODERS to work with, not people like me. The price is excellent, it functions well, it loads quickly, and I am overall very pleased! I think with some tweaking of the ecommerce side of things, it would even take it to the next level. I'm happy that this site was made with artist's needs in mind.

Fordele:

First of all...the reason I switched from Shopify to Pixpa was mainly due to price( Pixpa price is perfect, I feel, while Shopify will eat you alive with apps), but then I realized there was way more to love about Pixpa than I initially thought. I really love how easy this is to use, for something who has no coding experience. I was able to make a great website within a week, list my products, and have fantastic galleries that load quickly. I have a need for alot of galleries as an artist and need to upload tons of images. I followed their specific instructions for preparing files and they look great. There were no extra charges since everything I needed was included, unlike the apps I needed to run the site when I used Shopify. I also think that the Pixpa help section was fantastic. I was able to quickly find any answer that I needed to my questions, written is a logical way, and when I couldn't find it, the customer service has been so responsive, kind, and timely. The blog as an addition was also a great perk for me as an artist. I didn't have the need for something like Wordpress, I just wanted a simple blog so I am content with the Pixpa one. All in all- great job!

Ulemper:

So far I think the only thing I can think of is that when I compare it to Shopify, the checkout process probably could use some tweaking. The other thing is that when people checkout, the confirmation email often either goes to spam, or gives my gmail users a red alert for having "dangerous" content. One other thing that I noticed was that sometimes as I was editing a page, that website builder would crash occasionally, but it wasn't such a big deal to me, considering all the other positives.

for 2 år siden

Hi Stephanie! We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs so well. Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are delighted to have you onboard with us! - Team Pixpa

Cyril
Photographer i Frankrig
Anmelderkilde

Great product in order to move faster with high quality web site

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: I was looking for a site to show my work as a photograph first, but with capability to grow in terms of functionalities (client galleries / ecommerce ...). Everything is possible with pixpa, and the subscription plan are well adapted. The key point and really tremendous part of pixpa, is not just the platform itself, this is also the quality of the support team. For any question they are there to guide you with the online help or directly by integrated chat. When the question or issue is a bit tricky you can be sure that they will escalade it an come back to you. You alway have someone 24/7 and as I work on it mainly night and weekend this is a real benefit.

Fordele:

The all in one approach. I did start with a first MVP of my website using a proposed template. Then quickly I did adapt it to my color pattern and specific structure. I love the client gallery that help me to provide private and secured access for my client. This is also an easy way to start selling this private shooting via the ecommerce bundle. I like also the notification of the activity. Now I am testing the store bundle in order to sell services and picture, the way it is made force me to think more on the product I will sell soon. So now I am more confident to start soon this new functionality of my activity.

Ulemper:

The interface seems to be simple but you need to take time of the way the platform is embedded. This can be sometime confusing or not basic. But this is only when you want specific look en feel for your site. Maybe the link with certification services (trustpilot ...) can be enlarge to other provider and simplified.As a photographer I would love to have quality printing partnership in EMEA and France as this is where I am doing my business.

for 6 måneder siden

Thank you for your detailed feedback on your experience with Pixpa! 😄 We're thrilled to hear that you've found our all-in-one approach and client gallery features valuable for your photography website. It's fantastic to know that our platform is helping you provide private and secure access to your clients and explore new ways to sell your services and pictures. If you have more ideas or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your creative journey!

Dan
Owner i Storbritannien

Love the website builder

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I wanted to re-design my photography website with a fresh and modern look and after spending a long time looking at many different platforms, I decided to use Pixpa based on the wide range of templates and design options available as well as the ability to sell my images directly from my website. The who experience using pixpa is very straight forward and there are so many great features and ways to customise your website. The support pages are also really useful, and if you can't find the answer to your query, the support helpdesk are always super quick to respond and even send personalised video clips to actually show you what to do in order to resolve the query. I absolutely love this platform and would recommend to any photographers looking to build a portfolio or online store!

Fordele:

Graet range of templates and customisation options Modern looking site Great support

Ulemper:

Maybe have more storage included in the subs

for 3 år siden

Hey Dan! We are very happy to know that you are loving Pixpa. Customer service is something we take very seriously so we are extremely glad to know that our Customer Support team was able to help you with everything you needed. Thank you for your review! - Mia

Ly
Owner i USA
Anmelderkilde

Beautiful website templates, yet easy to use

Fordele:

Ease of use, integration of e-commerce, modern templates

Ulemper:

At sometimes (rarely) upload time is too long

for 2 år siden

Hi Ly! We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs so well. Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are delighted to have you onboard with us! - Team Pixpa

Ya Wen
Photographer i Frankrig

Responsive Customer Service & Beautiful Design

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Website building

Fordele:

Pixpa's customer service is very responsive and helpful. Whenever I encounter problems, I get helps and assistance in short time, which enables me to proceed to design a website that I want. The flexibility of design promises one to unleash creativity with elegance and functionality.

Ulemper:

The only two aspect that I wish to be improved further is website's integration of multilingual website and booking appointment system. So far there are limits on these two features, I hope in the near future Pixpa can offer us with better solutions.

for 6 måneder siden

Thank you for your wonderful review of Pixpa! We're delighted that you've had a positive experience with our responsive customer service and find our design flexibility inspiring. Regarding your feedback about multilingual websites, we have now introduced integrations with Gtranslate.io and Weglot that make it easy for you to create a multilingual website.

Claire
Photographer i USA
Anmelderkilde

Perfect Service to Make Your Perfect Website!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Absolutely wonderful, easy to use, and amazing customer support.

Fordele:

Pixpa offers a variety of templates for you to choose from and edit to your hearts content. They have an amazing customer support team that helps you with anything you are not understanding or need help with. Highly recommend Pixpa for anyone needing a user friendly, pretty, and accessible website to fit your branding and all your website needs.

Ulemper:

I would like to see Pixpa allow me to create my own user names for my master log in page, which I utilize for my clients to log in and see their finished galleries.

for 2 år siden

Hi Claire! We are thrilled to be your perfect service for your perfect website! Our number one priority has always been customer service because we believe in putting our users' first in everything we do. So, it's awesome to know that you had such an amazing experience with our Customer Support team! Thank you for your lovely review and your valuable feedback and suggestions! - Team Pixpa

Joel
Owner i De Amerikanske Jomfruøer
Fritidsfaciliteter og -tjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Feature rich, still needs more.

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I am overall fairly pleased. However, I am still using another provider for client image galleries and purchases because it simply works better than picthrive.

Fordele:

It is feature rich and versatile. I really like how it integrates with my LAB WHCC. The client app are really a great product. -they should be made sell-able.

Ulemper:

The pricing structure is good, but really need more value per tier or lower priced tiers for extra storage. Since your clients are paying for storage, you should definitely have video available for digital downloads. This will require more storage, and thus, you will need to be more competitive with storage plans. Images need to load faster, period. It takes WAAY too long for images to load. -video will need to be even faster. My clients are often confused about where their downloads are and how long it takes to get them. I also want the ability to offer souvenir albums, which I can not do. The send to client function is limited to 3 emails at a time... which requires multiple sends.

Teresa
Artist i USA

Pixpa Website

Kommentarer: Fantastic!

Fordele:

My website looks beautiful and is easy to manage and edit. The customer is amazing! Their response time is incredibly fast, typically within the hour, and my problems or concerns are always addressed in a timely manner. I'm nothing but impressed!

Ulemper:

I would like to see a better integration of videos.

sidste år

Hi Teresa! We're thrilled to hear that your experience with Pixpa has been 10/10. That's exactly what we like to hear! It's great to hear that our Customer Support team was able to help you iron out any issues that you had. Thank you for your review! - Team Pixpa

Aisha

Smashing website builder!

4,0 for 2 år siden

Fordele:

I like how easy it is to use Pixpa. The pricing plan is one of the most affordable on the market and it gets the job done. The templates are also clean with several options to choose from. You can then customise pages to your own preference. Overall, I'll recommend this to anyone who needs a website of their own.

Ulemper:

The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the mobile layout couldn't automatically resize horizontal photos. I had to create a different gallery banner specifically for the mobile layout which made it a bit inconvenient. I hope Pixpa would work on this soon as there are increasingly more leads/clients/editors who are viewing our websites from their phones and first impressions are important.

for 2 år siden

Hi Aisha! It's great to know that Pixpa was able to check the boxes for you in terms of pricing, ease of use, and templates. We strive to always make our users happy and content so it's great to hear you had a positive experience. We are constantly growing to improve as a platform and better meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is valuable to us in helping us reach that goal. Thank you for your review! - Team Pixpa

Stacey
Owner/Photographer i Canada

Pixpa Review

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Pixpa is an all in one program, I haven’t been able to find any other one that includes as much as Pixpa does.

Fordele:

I love that Pixpa had all the features I was looking for in a website host. Not having to have a handful of subscriptions to multiple places was what I was desperate to find and I am so glad I have discovered it! The team is top notch with communication and are always there to help me with any question I might have!

Ulemper:

I would love to see the program have some more custom tools geared towards a photography business, for services I would love to see a deposit/retainer and tip option.

for 3 år siden

Hello Stacey! We are very happy to hear that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements. We are glad that our Customer Support team was able to help you out and answer your queries whenever needed. We take customer service very seriously. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback and suggestions. We are constantly working to make our platform better adapted to the needs of our users and your feedback is an important part of that process! - Mia

Linda
Anmelderkilde

Found my e-commerce/web builder platform

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: My old current website is looking old and tired with not many or poor options for selling on as I want to do directly from my own photography website. I also wanted a more modern looking design with features I can custom to my needs and Pixpa allows many of these features which I'm excited to use.

Fordele:

I researched many platforms before I decided to stick with Pixpa. From day 1 their customer support has been A++ They have been very generous with their time and support when I was having any issues and whilst I have been building my website. I can contact them live most of the time, but if not, they get back to you asap. The platform itself is quite intuitive and easy to use once you get into it. May of the features suit exactly what I envision for my website so I look forward to launching very soon,

Ulemper:

There are a few minor features as I have been working on website I have already suggested and they have noted for possible future upgrades, but nothing major to stop me from working on website.

sidste år

Hello Linda! We are very happy that you chose us as your website builder. It's great to hear that our Customer Support team was able to help you iron out any issues that you had. We encourage you to contact our wonderful Customer Support team for any queries or issues you may have. It is wonderful to have you onboard with us! Thank you for the review. - Team Pixpa

Jenn
Business Owner i USA
Design, Selvstændig

Pixpa fuels my business and online sites since 2018

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: It's been the best experience ever in using a website and blog platform!

Fordele:

I love how easy it is to change templates, customise layouts, and that their customer service is there all the time from within the editor. They also have added so much functionality on a continual basis, and have accomodated me as much as they can when I have a feature request.

Ulemper:

Sometimes, the formatting has be done a couple times as a change won't stick or appears not to have stuck. The only thing that seems to be missing is an ability to plug in functions like on wordpress. But, so far that is minor.

sidste år

Hello Jenn! It's awesome to see you enjoying Pixpa so much! We are constantly growing to improve as a platform and better meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is valuable to us in helping us reach that goal. Thank you for your kind review and feedback. - Team Pixpa

Freddie

Great feature filled platform

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I was hesitant to use the platform as I was coming from services like Wix. But I love the choice of templates and integration with various services. Most importantly the support team have been very good and speedy in helping me with any issues I've come across. I now have 2 sites running on Pixpa.

Templates and site editing Lots of Storage

Ulemper:

Needs integration with more payment services and print labs

for 2 år siden

Hello Freddie! We're happy to know that you found Pixpa to be a great platform and suited to your needs. Thank you very much for your feedback. We constantly strive to improve our platform and add more features and upgrades as per the needs of our users. Your feedback is important in helping us achieve that. - Team Pixpa