Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Omnisend

4,7 (718)

Om Omnisend

Automatisering af e-handelsmarketing for intelligente, salgsdrevne markedsføringsfolk, der er vokset fra de generiske e-mailmarketingplatforme.

Læs mere om Omnisend

Fordele:

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

Ulemper:

The moving target with monthly fees is a bit frustrating.

Bedømmelse af Omnisend

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Omnisend har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 718 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Omnisend før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (718)

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador i Storbritannien
Bankvirksomhed, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Very nice for marketing solutions

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We have been using Omnisend for both campaigns and workflows and customized everything with our needs. Customer service responds well when needed help and they are very knowledgeable and reacts very fast.

Fordele:

Has pre-built e-commerce workflows and automation workflows with pre and post purchase follow-ups, and lots of other features that can create your sms or e-mail marketing campaings from scratch and lets you have a view of any campaigns from their beginning to their end with generating performance reports. Highly using the high management reports for the management and the whole company. Works really well with banking campaigns when targeting spesific customers.

Ulemper:

The product should work on their own, integration with other tools might be problem.

Filippo
Filippo
Principal Software Engineer i Storbritannien
Forsyningsværk, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

4,0 for 5 år siden

Fordele:

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it. The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

Ulemper:

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future. To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

Svar fra Omnisend

for 4 år siden

Hi Filippo! Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application. After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows. For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message. Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via [email protected].

Adam
Full Stack Developer i Israel
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Email Marketing Tool with CDP Features

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Email marketing, lead capture and naturing.

Fordele:

Omnisend unify customer data in one place which help make informed decisions.

Ulemper:

Omnisend is a perfect shot, it barely let me down.

Matt
COO i Frankrig
Forbrugerelektronik, 11-50 medarbejdere

Many features

3,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall I am satisfied!

Fordele:

It helps us with people who sign up for our mobile app - they are added to our contact list and then receive a welcome email.

Ulemper:

The email content builder is glitchy. Fonts, colors, etc.

Greta
Founder i Storbritannien
Design, Selvstændig

Great Email Marketing for Ecommerce

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Fordele:

The data and insights it provides on customers, orders, behaviours and experience.

Ulemper:

The limitations with the design templates.

Paride
Customer Service Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Why Omnisend is My Favorite

Fordele:

With Omnisend, we have an easy time handling email marketing campaigns. The tool has great marketing automation features

Ulemper:

With Omnisend, it has made email marketing successful and no issues.

Bekræftet anmelder
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great tool to start building your email strategy

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

Omnisend is beautiful and fast. I've seen some very ugly interfaces and Omnisend was a pleasant surprise. I'm amazed at how fast it builds segments and exports. Other tools (more expensive) take a lot of time to complete this simple task.

Ulemper:

If you integrate a lot of tools to your ecommerce, you may find Omnisend doesn't have an integration or if they do, they don't pull all the information. Just the basics, not enough to build all your transactional comms.

Monalisa
Digital marketer i Sydafrika
Tøj og mode, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

I highly recommend Omnisend because its easy to set up, follow through and track. I have been using for markerting strategies, was new user friendly.

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Has been amazing using omnisend, easier to use and there are video tutorials, also customer service great response, overall it's new user friendly

Fordele:

Very much new user friendly and easy to follow through

Ulemper:

Has been a little slow maybe its my PC, will have to check it up

S. Andrew
CSM i Frankrig
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Quite expensive but good automation

Fordele:

User friendly interface Automation capabilities Segmentation top notch Multichannel marketing with SMS and notifications

Ulemper:

Quite expensive, a bit limited in integrations, customer support is so so, and limited customisation

Ipek Nil
Ipek Nil
Sales Marketing Specialist i Tyrkiet
Miljøydelser, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great SMS Tool

5,0 for 2 uger siden Nyt

Fordele:

I like especially using this for SMS marketing and it's very efficient.

Ulemper:

I prefer that this tool allows Turkish character into the body of SMS text.

Andrea
Owner/Designer i Canada
Tøj og mode, Selvstændig

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

4,0 for 5 år siden

Fordele:

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

Ulemper:

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Mary Elizabeth
COO i Canada
Alternativ medicin, 11-50 medarbejdere

Loving Omnisend

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

Fordele:

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

Ulemper:

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

William
President i USA
Sportsudstyr, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Best priced email campaign service

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: I much prefer this over apps like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, both of which were much more expensive for the services I require

Fordele:

I switched over from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the price. It turns out, Omnisend's UI and email designer is much more my taste and preference. Very clean and easy-to-use drag and drop method for adding content into emails.

Ulemper:

I haven't been able to utilize every feature in my plan yet because automations and subsets do get a bit confusing. But that's just me in general with this stuff.

Shubhanshu
Senior Visual Designer i Indien
Tøj og mode, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

Fordele:

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries. PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

Ulemper:

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Jade
Content creator i Storbritannien
Sundhed, helse og fitness, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Best email service for new bloggers!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Fordele:

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Ulemper:

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Salma
Marketing Director i Marokko
Madproduktion, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Very Useful for Various Needs on Run a Businesses

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: My experience with Omnisend has been positive, its recommend itby me even with minor issues.

Fordele:

Omnisend offers a wide range of features including email campaigns, SMS marketing, push notifications, and more. It has nicely user friendly interface, its easy to use. Drag-and-drop editor, and segmentation and automation capabilities really benefit.

Ulemper:

Omnisends features can be buggy or slow to load. And its absoluetly lacks of great customer support.

Keith
Owner and CEO i USA
Tøj og mode, Selvstændig

A Great Ecommerce Marketing Companion

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I wouldnt complain about anything, specific. I have never had to reach out to their customer support team, that I can remember.

Fordele:

THis software is intiutive and helps me gather data and launch campaigns at or above industry bencmarks.. This tools helps me really understand the power of email marketing and the risidual effects of the opt ins. FOr me, I love using sementation and building media audiences and connecting them directly to FB and Google.

Ulemper:

The new email builder is tough to manage. It's clunky and you have to customize nearly everything before sending an email - and when you do an A | B test, it's just not efficient.

Nick
Marketing Specialists i USA
Trykkeri, 51-200 medarbejdere

Screen Print Direct - Review

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Again having email, sms and push notifications all in one platform is huge plus. That alone is why we have stuck with omnisend along with the amazing customer service and constant improvement of the platform

Fordele:

Ease of use, saved templates, a/b content testing, audience segmenting and the ability to send email, sms and push notifications from one platform.

Ulemper:

The only complaint I have is landing pages. I wish there was an option to build a more robust landing pages where we can send customers to buy a single or few products.

Irina
CEO i USA
Forbrugertjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

The best alternative to all the higher priced softwares

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I swear to my queen Omnisend. 😝🤣 but really, I would recommend this to anyone in the e-commerce space. It’s even better than klaviyo and I thought klaviyo was ALL THAT.

Fordele:

THE PRICE! Are you kidding me?! Compared to mailchimp this is pennies. I couldn’t belive I had been spending so much. Such a great team, reply quickly etc.

Ulemper:

The send limits in the beginning but it’s not the worst thing in the world and it actually does your account very good to ensure you don’t go to spam. It’s just annoying

Kat
Owner/Entrepreneur i USA

Keeping connected...

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: As mentioned in my review the most important aspect of Omnisend is keeping connected! Whether I use it once a week, once a month or once a quarter, it is an old friend waiting for me to reach out to those who I value in my business!

Fordele:

Omnisend has had a huge impact on keeping connected with my customers and potential customers. Not only does it interface with my POS, but I can also add contacts easily from a simple sign-up I have inside my shop. My patrons are excited to sign-up and receive new information regarding my classes, products, and services. I am able to get, virtually, instant feedback on interest levels by viewing my report on opens and opt-outs. The Omnisend platform gives me peace of mind and a sincere, personal way to stay connected to current and future customers in a world that is sometimes distant! thank you Omnisend. You are truly a vital part of my business.

Ulemper:

I am very pleased with all the features of this software and have no cons to list at this time.

Iain
Director i Storbritannien
Anmelderkilde

A good and inexpensive CRM with lots of easy to use features.

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Omnisend has helped us grow our mailing list and has made it easy for me to make engaging and good looking email newsletters. Our open rate is around 45% which has been way better than expected. Also, some of the automation (which I need to work more on) has brought in significant extra revenue which we wouldn't have had otherwise.

Fordele:

The updated email builder functionality is great and makes adding and saving templates much easier. The stats are clear and laid out well in graphs and charts to compare to previous months. Plus, compared to some other CRM providers the cost is reasonable, especially for the functionality provided.

Ulemper:

Some segmentation can be tricky. Also, we had an issue where one bounce from a newsletter we sent resulted in a lot of our emails subscribers being automatically unsubscribed, despite many of them having opened ALL of our previous emails. We had to add them back in manually and it was not possible to find out what had caused that bounce on just one of our newsletters.

Nikola
Founder i Serbien
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 2-10 medarbejdere

Definitely Recommend Omnisend

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall - A++. I considered migrating to some other platforms like Drip, but the team at Omnisend is so helpful and responsive that I would never switch. I really feel that I have been growing with a small company that I am by now a part of.

Fordele:

The product is easy to use and set up. What I would most recommend is the excellent customer service, that I cannot compliment enough. The team is very helpful and has been with me through all issues over the years.

Ulemper:

The reports could be done better. I would like it if they were customisable, and some features are lacking for no apparent reason. For example, when reporting on Campaigns, you can see the amount of sales generated through Omnisend Campaigns and the average order value, but not the amount of orders. Conversely, when looking at the same report for Workflows, you can see the amount of orders. The UI could also be done better, as I feel there is a lot of wasted space that makes things harder to read / see than they should be.

LaTresha
CEO i USA
Kosmetik, Selvstændig

Great App

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: So far it's been very positive, the customer service team rocks!

Fordele:

Helps me easily reach my customers in each step of their purchasing journey.

Ulemper:

Integrating certain software, creating segments

Petra
Owner/Designer i USA

Is Omnisend for me?

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Very pleasant. Good feedback and support when you need it. For me it is user friendly.

Fordele:

I really do appreciate the live visitor feature, as it lets me see who and how many potential customers are interested in a specific collection or product. I usually use the same template, less time spend on trying to figure out is any link is live. Time is money as they say, plus what's familiar, is easy.

Ulemper:

I like to see when new signups happen. See their info to give them a special treat with their shipment. At the moment I don't see that option, though it may just be me not the system. As I say, I don't have much time to explore.

Bekræftet anmelder
Tøj og mode, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great E-mail marketing software

Fordele:

Omnisend UX and UI are one of a kind. This platform makes sending emails so easy and satisfying that it's a no brainer to send out campaigns.

Ulemper:

Sadly, it's not natively set up to manage multi-lingual campaigns and automation. That being said, you can still create workarounds for that.