Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af WorkTango

4,9 (142)

Om WorkTango

WorkTango kan gøres det muligt for virksomheder at give deres medarbejdere en stemme og nemt indsamle feedback til ethvert formål for at understøtte handlingsorienteret indsigt.

Læs mere om WorkTango

Fordele:

We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy.

Ulemper:

Occasional difficulty logging in. Could use some simpler icons for the likert scale.

Bedømmelse af WorkTango

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

WorkTango har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,9 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 142 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt WorkTango før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (142)

Talent & Organizational Development Program Manager i USA
Forsikring, 10.000+ medarbejdere

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

Fordele:

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work. The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

Ulemper:

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Louise
HR Manager, People Services i Canada
Videregående uddannelse, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Recommendation - passing it on

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: 5* for the Employee Engagement Survey. I'm looking forward to running this again.

Fordele:

I was recommended WorkTango by a colleague in the same industry but different organization. The difference between our previous vendor and WorkTango was amazing. Having such flexibility in the setup, the platform, and accessing the data in various ways was a complete game changer for us. The platform is easy to use and the data options seem endless. I really appreciated the support we received from WorkTango in the set up and also the overview and analysis they gave afterwards was so thorough.

Ulemper:

I actually can't think of anything other than the contract signing took a little bit of back and forth.

Bekræftet anmelder
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Easy recognition software

3,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

It's very easy to use. You can self learn and get it down within a few minutes.

Ulemper:

The catalog is so expensive. I don't see many employees talk about what they redeem points for and it might be because everything costs so many points.

Bekræftet anmelder
Computer- og netværkssikkerhed, 201-500 medarbejdere

Enhancement to Our Existing Recognition Vehicle

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: The implementataion process could have used more hand holding and documentation. Overall, we are happy the platform and have incorporated it as an enhancement to our existing recognition vehicle.

Fordele:

The integration into our Microsoft Teams exisitng "Kudos" channel.

Ulemper:

The value of 1 point being 1 penny. I suggest increasing the points value.

Missy
Recruiting Specialist i USA
Eventtjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great Tool to Give Employees Benefits and Recognize Colleagues

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I think that my overall experience with WorkTango is positive and I would recommend it to small companies looking to provide an added benefit without breaking the bank.

Fordele:

I love being able to recognize my colleagues while giving them an added benefit just for doing the things we hope all employees want to do.

Ulemper:

Nothing really, it is a great tool and I love using it!

Heather
Human Resources Manager i USA
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 51-200 medarbejdere

Very User Friendly

4,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall, I enjoy utilizing WorkTango. Staff seem to appreciate that it's very user-friendly. We utilize this with managers as well as state agencies that look to see feedback with staff, and it makes things very simple to show with data.

Fordele:

I love how user-friendly this program is! Nearly all of our staff are able to access it without assistance. On occasion, the app does crash, but it is usually resolved by signing back into the app.

Ulemper:

No real complaints. There are a lot of notifications, but that is just part of it.

Raj
Accounting i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 201-500 medarbejdere

WorkTango user review NSC

5,0 for 2 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I've had great experience using WorkTango to recognize my co-workers throughout my 2+ years at NSC and i would highly recommend it to everyone.

Fordele:

Ease of user interface, great rewards for everyday essentials

Ulemper:

Too many notifications in the website as well as emails from WorkTango.

Vice President of Operations i USA
Opmagasinering, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Reward & Recognition Platform

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Work Tango support group was super helpful in launching, training, and ensuring we were successful. I do enjoy the platform and feel it's very useful and worthwhile.

Fordele:

Being able to recognize and reward our employees is so very important to our success as an organization.

Ulemper:

I do wish there was the option to post pictures on the platform. We host a variety of employee meetings and events and it would be nice to be able to share them across the organization.

Theresa
Administrative assistant i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 201-500 medarbejdere

Review work tango

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I enjoy giving reward points and receiving points as recognition

Fordele:

Reward choices are very nice there is a variety of things to chose from

Ulemper:

There wasnt anything i havent liked about work tango

Colleen
Lead Contracts Administrator i USA
Lægemidler, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Great Incentive and Recognition Tool

Fordele:

Nice to be able to recognize team members that go above and beyond.

Ulemper:

The use or lose function of your points quarterly. I wish they were distributed annually.

Taja
Fan Service agent i USA
Forbrugsvarer, 10.000+ medarbejdere

Kazoo

5,0 for 2 år siden

Fordele:

Kazoo was very easy to use and you are able to implement a wide range of ideas.

Ulemper:

There were a few small bugs here and there.

Laura
Senior Manager i Canada
Ledelsesrådgivning, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

Fordele:

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

Ulemper:

In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee.

Benjamin
Pharmacy Tech 1 i USA
Lægebehandling, 51-200 medarbejdere

Work Tango

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I really like seeing what others are doing well and having others tell me what I am doing well. Knowing that you helped someone enough for them to say something really makes you know that you are doing the right thing.

Fordele:

I really like how you can give points to people as a recognition that they have done something great. Those points can then be exchanged for items. I also love that you can "high five" someone to give them extra points when you see someone else recognized them for doing something great.

Ulemper:

It takes a long time to gather enough points for the really good items. The items are more expensive than you can buy in a store.

Sharon
Senior Director, Global Rewards i USA
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

A Platform and a Thought Partner

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Fordele:

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

Ulemper:

I don't have an answer to this question.

Rick
Director of People i USA
Mad- og drikkevarer, 201-500 medarbejdere

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

Fordele:

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Ulemper:

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Amanda
Senior Manager, Human Resources i Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

5,0 for 5 år siden

Fordele:

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

Ulemper:

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Manish
Technical Support Analyst i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Customer End Review

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It is really nice using this software.

User InterfaceEase of accessEasy Navigation

Ulemper:

More brand vouchers should have added.Catalog lacks some of the famous brands voucher.Product and vouchers order delivery is not so good.

Tasha
Client Engagement Specialist i USA
Dyrlægevidenskab, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere

Great Team Member Recognition Tool

4,0 for 12 måneder siden

Fordele:

WorkTango is an easy and rewarding platform for us to recognize and appreciate our teammates.

Ulemper:

I think the website functionality could be improved to make it easier to navigate.

Ritik
Technical support Analyst i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

One of the best tool that can be used for shopping and other stuffs.

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Over all its best platform for appreciating the work of employee.

Fordele:

Easy to use and the processing is good. Great customer service as well.

Ulemper:

Notifications pops up always whenever logged in

Ritika
Technical support analyst i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 201-500 medarbejdere

Excellent Experience

Fordele:

Its one of the best software in terms of purchasing options.

Ulemper:

There's nothing bad about it. Its one of the best software.

elisa
member services i USA
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere

Awesome

Fordele:

Its so easy to use, Its engaging. Me and my coworkers love it

Ulemper:

There isnt anything i dont like about the software

Gregory
CMA i USA
Lægebehandling, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Wish I knew about it sooner

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Has been a wonderful tool for employee engagement and recognition. I would recommend possibly adding the option of increasing more than just 3 selections for core values

Fordele:

Great way for employees to recognize one another, especially from afar. Boosts morale

Ulemper:

Sometimes difficult to find a user/employee by name in the search field

Joy
Sales Tax Technician i USA
Offentlig administration, 201-500 medarbejdere

WorkTango Review

Kommentarer: Great product!

Fordele:

I like the concept of giving positive comments and praise to my fellow employees and it is neat that we can build up points to use on gift cards, etc.

Ulemper:

I cannot think of any improvements to suggest.

yana
CMA i USA
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

love worktango, but liked the old name better

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: never had work tango at my previous jobs.. so I really love having it.

Fordele:

how easy to give the points away. Also easy to see who gave me points

Ulemper:

Hard to redeam the points and look them up after you have redeemed it.

Jeremy
Offenderwatch App Product Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great Employee Rewards

Fordele:

The catalogue is great... Lots of good items to choose from. Easy to use and fun for all employees

Ulemper:

Better items in the catalogue. Maybe discounted items. $20 gift certificaties for 1,000 pts