Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af WorkTango

4,9 (144)

Om WorkTango

WorkTango kan gøres det muligt for virksomheder at give deres medarbejdere en stemme og nemt indsamle feedback til ethvert formål for at understøtte handlingsorienteret indsigt.

Læs mere om WorkTango

Fordele:

We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy.

Ulemper:

Occasional difficulty logging in. Could use some simpler icons for the likert scale.

Bedømmelse af WorkTango

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

WorkTango har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,9 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 144 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt WorkTango før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (144)

Talent & Organizational Development Program Manager i USA
Forsikring, 10.000+ medarbejdere

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

Fordele:

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work. The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

Ulemper:

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Pravin
Software Engineer i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

An great tool/software to keep your organization HR management and Employee recognition up to date.

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Great experience with WorkTango already informed my previous org managers to use this S/W.

Fordele:

Great HR management.Awesome employee recognition feature using WorkTango points. This keeps employee motivated to earn some extra $ and help org and peer do better work.Pulse conversation is another way to express yourself and ask question about your progress.Employee referral program and much more.

Ulemper:

Nothing as such, but to see notifications you have to visit the page there is no option to see it as expand and read, although there is dropdown option available but it only provides an option to mark the notification as read even without reading it.

Hasini
Software Engineer i Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Easy Surveys

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I have engaged with worktango employee engagement surveys and I feel confident to recommend it to others.

Fordele:

The templates, different formats and reporting features are cool. As an employee we can have personal development goals to achieve with the rewards program and that's a plus point.

Ulemper:

I have experienced some slowness and technical failures while using.

Svar fra WorkTango

sidste måned

Thank you for your feedback, Hasini!

Bekræftet anmelder
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 501-1.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Decent experience with a good range of features

3,0 for 6 år siden

Fordele:

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Ulemper:

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Afton
Marketing & Communications i USA
Detailhandel, 51-200 medarbejdere

TLH Tangos!

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Communication, overall, has been better.

Fordele:

The voice that I feel is given to our team through WorkTango is what I like most about the platform. This helps be in the "know" too seeing as out locations are all across Texas.

Ulemper:

The overall buy-in has been slow. I wish our team had the same Culture training as others so they would understand the importance of WorkTango!

Louise
HR Manager, People Services i Canada
Videregående uddannelse, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Recommendation - passing it on

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: 5* for the Employee Engagement Survey. I'm looking forward to running this again.

Fordele:

I was recommended WorkTango by a colleague in the same industry but different organization. The difference between our previous vendor and WorkTango was amazing. Having such flexibility in the setup, the platform, and accessing the data in various ways was a complete game changer for us. The platform is easy to use and the data options seem endless. I really appreciated the support we received from WorkTango in the set up and also the overview and analysis they gave afterwards was so thorough.

Ulemper:

I actually can't think of anything other than the contract signing took a little bit of back and forth.

Larissa
Technical Support Manager i USA
Computersoftware, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Kazoo provides a great platform to recognize employees!

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We've enjoyed using Kazoo thus far!

Fordele:

I like how quick and easy it is to send recognition to other employees in order to show that I appreciate them. Another unique thing about Kazoo is that there are "incentives" that you can earn individually by taking a course or practicing self-care.

Ulemper:

We previously used Bonusly, and they had an integration with giphy so we could share gifs along with our thank you messages. I do not believe Kazoo integrates with giphy.

Bekræftet anmelder
Computer- og netværkssikkerhed, 201-500 medarbejdere

Enhancement to Our Existing Recognition Vehicle

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: The implementataion process could have used more hand holding and documentation. Overall, we are happy the platform and have incorporated it as an enhancement to our existing recognition vehicle.

Fordele:

The integration into our Microsoft Teams exisitng "Kudos" channel.

Ulemper:

The value of 1 point being 1 penny. I suggest increasing the points value.

Missy
Recruiting Specialist i USA
Eventtjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great Tool to Give Employees Benefits and Recognize Colleagues

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I think that my overall experience with WorkTango is positive and I would recommend it to small companies looking to provide an added benefit without breaking the bank.

Fordele:

I love being able to recognize my colleagues while giving them an added benefit just for doing the things we hope all employees want to do.

Ulemper:

Nothing really, it is a great tool and I love using it!

Chief Program Officer i USA
Styring af nonprofitorganisationer, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Work Tango makes employee recognition meaningful and easy!

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Work Tango provides an employee recognition system that is supported by theories of behavior reinforcement and modification, so it is sound. The tool allows us to easily recognize one another's milestones and performance in ways that can be shared across our teams. And the points earned can be redeemed in ways that are customized to each individual.

Fordele:

The Work Tango platform really provides an easy way for supervisors and staff peers to recognize performance, milestones and more. Very easy. And the points then are able to be used is a personally-tailored way by the employee.

Ulemper:

Work Tango is not inexpensive, so we have had to be thoughtful in our participation. But we feel the value has proven to surpass the expense.

Craig
VP of Employee Success i USA
Anmelderkilde

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

4,0 for 7 år siden

Fordele:

The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Ulemper:

We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Laura
Senior Manager i Canada
Ledelsesrådgivning, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

Fordele:

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

Ulemper:

In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee.

Ariana
Executive Support Coordinator i USA
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 201-500 medarbejdere

Kazoo Review

5,0 for 2 år siden

Fordele:

My company loves this program as it is an easy and great way to send recognition to coworkers for all of the great work they do each day. I like how people can like and comment on other's recognition. We have been trying to get more managers involved which so far has been working! Overall, this is a great program!

Ulemper:

I would really enjoy being able to customize the appearance more than is possible. Aside from the logo and background image, there isn't much else that is able to be changed. This is not too big of an issue though, just something small that I hope will be improved in the future!

Sharon
Senior Director, Global Rewards i USA
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

A Platform and a Thought Partner

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Fordele:

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

Ulemper:

I don't have an answer to this question.

Rick
Director of People i USA
Mad- og drikkevarer, 201-500 medarbejdere

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

Fordele:

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Ulemper:

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Amanda
Senior Manager, Human Resources i Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

Fordele:

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

Ulemper:

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Manish
Technical Support Analyst i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Customer End Review

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: It is really nice using this software.

User InterfaceEase of accessEasy Navigation

Ulemper:

More brand vouchers should have added.Catalog lacks some of the famous brands voucher.Product and vouchers order delivery is not so good.

Tasha
Client Engagement Specialist i USA
Dyrlægevidenskab, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere

Great Team Member Recognition Tool

4,0 sidste år

Fordele:

WorkTango is an easy and rewarding platform for us to recognize and appreciate our teammates.

Ulemper:

I think the website functionality could be improved to make it easier to navigate.

Ritik
Technical support Analyst i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

One of the best tool that can be used for shopping and other stuffs.

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Over all its best platform for appreciating the work of employee.

Fordele:

Easy to use and the processing is good. Great customer service as well.

Ulemper:

Notifications pops up always whenever logged in

Ritika
Technical support analyst i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 201-500 medarbejdere

Excellent Experience

Fordele:

Its one of the best software in terms of purchasing options.

Ulemper:

There's nothing bad about it. Its one of the best software.

elisa
member services i USA
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere

Awesome

Fordele:

Its so easy to use, Its engaging. Me and my coworkers love it

Ulemper:

There isnt anything i dont like about the software

Gregory
CMA i USA
Lægebehandling, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Wish I knew about it sooner

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Has been a wonderful tool for employee engagement and recognition. I would recommend possibly adding the option of increasing more than just 3 selections for core values

Fordele:

Great way for employees to recognize one another, especially from afar. Boosts morale

Ulemper:

Sometimes difficult to find a user/employee by name in the search field

Joy
Sales Tax Technician i USA
Offentlig administration, 201-500 medarbejdere

WorkTango Review

Kommentarer: Great product!

Fordele:

I like the concept of giving positive comments and praise to my fellow employees and it is neat that we can build up points to use on gift cards, etc.

Ulemper:

I cannot think of any improvements to suggest.

yana
CMA i USA
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

love worktango, but liked the old name better

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: never had work tango at my previous jobs.. so I really love having it.

Fordele:

how easy to give the points away. Also easy to see who gave me points

Ulemper:

Hard to redeam the points and look them up after you have redeemed it.

Jeremy
Offenderwatch App Product Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great Employee Rewards

Fordele:

The catalogue is great... Lots of good items to choose from. Easy to use and fun for all employees

Ulemper:

Better items in the catalogue. Maybe discounted items. $20 gift certificaties for 1,000 pts