Anmeldelser af Zendesk

4,4 (3.049)

Om Zendesk

Zendesk provides the complete customer service solution that’s easy to use and scales with your business.

Læs mere om Zendesk

Fordele:

Zendesk has solved so many issues in one program. Pricing is good and a fair price.

Ulemper:

There are issues at times with uploading data and exporting data. Sometimes data is deleted or missing for no reason.

Bedømmelse af Zendesk

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Zendesk har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,4 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 3.049 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Zendesk før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (3.048)

Muhammad Daud
Muhammad Daud
IT Manager i Storbritannien
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 11-50 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Great platform for support and ticketing

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall Zendesk is easy to use, interface and options are quite straight forward, response is quicker and easy to manage the logs/requests/tickets and users

Fordele:

I have had a good experience of working with Zendesk on daily basis considering the support platform for our internal users. I have liked the way so far how Zendesk generates alerts and how the ticket has managed the platform with ease of completing the task, attaching information, and keeping the log of the users and tickets.

Ulemper:

Zendesk requires individual licenses for adding new agents though there should be some option to add a team within the same license but rather be limited to 3-5 agents per team under 1 license.

Brandon R
Brandon R
Software Engineer i USA
Trådløs, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Query history management and aggregation by tags (content) can be done easily

4,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Customer queries used to be managed in Excel. Still, it was time-consuming to track history and the status of responses could not be managed, resulting in cases where there were omissions in responses. However, with the introduction of Zendesk, it is possible to aggregate by tags and monitor trends easily. Since it is possible to manage match/no match status, there are no match omissions.

Fordele:

Excellent for query management. When managed as a ticket, there are no omissions and it is difficult to deal with duplicates. difficult to deal with duplicates. If you create a view correctly, you can easily understand the scope of correspondence for each department, and the reporting function is also important, so it is easy to look back.

Ulemper:

There is a high degree of freedom in customization and several settings, but it is difficult to understand visually and takes time to learn. There is also a query response function, but where is the content of the response saved, where is the draft, etc. are difficult to understand.

Bekræftet anmelder
Business development department i Vietnam
Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere

Experience after 2 years of useing Zendesk

2,0 sidste uge Nyt

Kommentarer: The worst Customer Support!
Their product appears to provide so much, but it's so convoluted that it's nearly impossible for new customers to set up without assistance from the firm. However, whenever we met with someone who managed our account, we expressed our worries about not knowing how to perform certain things. What would be the reactions? "I'll email you Zendesk support articles." Okay, I've been Googling it and plainly it hasn't helped, which is why I'm requesting assistance from a Zendesk representative. We were advised that if we stated that we needed additional assistance, we would have to pay a large sum of money to have a specialized person assist us. We're already paying so much to utilize your platform, which has so many technical issues; at the very least, provide some sort of help.
Needless to say, we left after 2 years of struggling to use their platform. Thanks for never helping.

Fordele:

Zendesk is a platform for enhancing customer experience, constantly improving customer satisfaction to the next level and leading in Omni-channel solutions in the world.

Ulemper:

As a client of multiple firms who is frequently compelled to interact with Zendesk, I can only say that my heart sinks when I realize I'm talking with a Zendesk representative rather than an actual staff member. They are really sluggish, they are dealing with numerous people at once and expect you to wait while Zendesk makes money, they don't answer your questions, they don't know their thing, and they are frequently unpleasant. I now buy elsewhere if I see a company using Zendesk and that's what I have to deal with in terms of customer support. If Zendesk is involved, it's simply too unpleasant and time-consuming.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist i USA
Internet, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

We've reduced customer service handling time with Zendesk

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Using Zendesk, our customer care representatives are able to obtain the information they need on their own. When I handle the articles, I hear nothing but good things about how this program makes my job easier and more productive. They may use slack to look for answers, and the results will be linked to relevant articles in Zendesk. Zendesk may be easily integrated with other services, such as slack.

Fordele:

I loved Zendesk because of its features and thorough reports. However, I found it tough to use and far more difficult to produce reports than other CRMs and Helpdesks. Compared to other Helpdesks, the social analytics are similarly low. The Suite's triggers are among my favorites. One of the most important advantages for us is the sheer number of plugins and integrations available.

Ulemper:

The difficulty of creating dashboards and the amount of time it takes to do so annoy me. Because of this, the dashboard might be a bit confusing at times, with data that are out of sync.

Sans prenom
Ceo i Cameroun
Internet, 2-10 medarbejdere

Zendesk is the best

4,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Zendesk allowed me to follow the evolution of my business, and to learn how to quickly manage my requests, tickets...

Fordele:

Zendesk has allowed me to better track customers and analyze performance through insights that allow me to understand what needs to be improved.

Ulemper:

What I liked least is sometimes not possible to reach them all the time thanks to their telephone assistance. Sometimes impossible to request an email code.

TeHilla
Student i Jamaica
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Helpful for Customer Service Requests

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Very useful for my customer service requests when purchasing items from businesses that use the platform

Fordele:

Ease of Use Replies come straight to my email Ability to follow status of ticket

Ulemper:

Often connected to many different customer services representatives. That may be an issue on the end of the companies that set up an account with Zendesk and not actually with the platform itself. However, I prefer to deal with the same representative for one issue

Skye
Salesman i USA
Radio- og tv-medier, Selvstændig

Zendesk Review

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: My experience surf Zendesk has been nothing but great, I feel supported and I can trust the customer service!

Fordele:

I think the products were easy to use. Very impactful for daily life. Helpful. Love this software!

Ulemper:

I have nothing bad to even say about this software.

Gustavo
Gustavo
Infrastructure and Network Administrator i Ecuador
Videregående uddannelse, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Best almost zero configuration ticketing system

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Excelent product, I think it stands out from the competition, it’s the preferred tool for managing tickets

Fordele:

Almost none configuration needed. API is a great way to develop additional functionality without paying for additional features

Ulemper:

Reporting is very expensive, also each additional agent

Imran
Imran
Team Coordinator i Bangladesh
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 51-200 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

All in one helpdesk & CRM solution you'll ever need!

Fordele:

Zendesk made it so easy to handle any workflow with a customer, maintain internal CRM,

Ulemper:

Zendesk Metrix could use some polishing

Shari
Shari
Management Consultant Lead i Jamaica
Forbrugertjenester, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere

A Multipurpose Customer Service Management Tool

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Fordele:

This software allows me to take calls, handle tickets, handle chats and review my internal resources in one place! Different departments have different queues to keep everyone's work separated and with a quick switch of an assignee, you can escalate or deescalate tickets as needed. The software allows the creation of macros/canned responses that can be limited to specific teams but are easily accessible whether it be for a ticket or a chat. The phone call plug in and chat plug ins are easily accessible as well, and can be deactivated for users who should not have access to those features. The chat and phone call notifications are loud and consistent so an agent won't ever miss a service request (unless due to negligence or poor connection). You can customize how many chats an agent should handle at a time and how long an agent can get 'wrap up' time after a call. Tickets are automatically populated after a phone call or chat has been established so an agent can follow up with a customer after they've spoken with them in real time. Other features of Zendesk that I like is it can be used as a help center for FAQs and an onboarding site. So you can use it for job postings to outline the criteria for jobs or gigs and for the application.

Ulemper:

I dislike that this software does not come with its own dark mode feature. All software are integrating that feature into their UI but Zendesk dark mode features can only be accessed through third party developers, some of whom are trying to charge exorbitant amounts per account.

Alaa
Technical Outsourcing Specialist i Jordan
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Best applications for managing the process of responding to customer requests and inquiries.

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Zendesk provided us with great flexibility to deal with customer requests and inquiries, and enabled us to increase the speed of response as well as enable us to document all procedures automatically, and the reports it provides to us are comprehensive and we can always take advantage of them to develop our operations.

Fordele:

Zendesk is a great and organized space, with its features, the staff can organize everything related to customer tickets and inquiries, as well as live chat with them, self-service features, and also accurate documentation of all actions. I love how Zendesk's high-quality automation enables us to automatically track incoming tickets from customers and how we can customize an autoresponder to respond to them and also quickly distribute them to the responsible team member. I also like how all those times, the procedures that took place and the extent of customer satisfaction with the speed of response are documented within records, through which we can measure the ability of team members to respond quickly as well as the extent of customer satisfaction with that. I also like how easy it is to customize Zendesk in different languages ​​so that we can give the customer the space to choose the language that suits them and how easy it is to use it to answer customer inquiries and requests via SMS so we can expand our operations.

Ulemper:

I haven't experienced any negative functionality with Zendesk, the user interface design is amazing, all the tools and tickets are easy to access, and the way tickets are coded is innovative and simplifies for the client as well as team members to easily follow.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Zendesk is a good helpdesk with many features

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We are really pleased with the Zendesk platform. Since then, we've seen an increase in the quality of service we provide to our customers. I particularly appreciated the ease with which a new manager or technician could be added to the system without requiring a significant overhaul of the dashboard.

Fordele:

It's a great cloud application with great uptime, and it streamlines our job while we're doing live chat with customers to resolve a specific issue. For my team and myself, automating the ticketing process is the ideal solution. When a ticket is created, an automatic email is sent to the client, and when it is resolved or closed, another email is sent to the customer.

Ulemper:

Even though I appreciated the functionality and automation, I had to spend a lot of time figuring out how to use the dashboard. This application's pricing is too expensive for an early company since it has functionality that they may not require.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

This helps us to better serve our customers

4,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We can use this data to improve the client experience by putting new processes in place. We've increased our output significantly, and now everything is in plain sight. It's incredible how much freedom we have when it comes to putting up a self-help library for our clientele. We were able to create a help center based on the Copenhagen theme, but we customized it to our liking with custom CSS styling.

Fordele:

There is nothing Zendesk does that I don't like! The back-end user experience is the greatest I've ever encountered. The integration of Shopify and the capturing of knowledge is effortless. We've been using Zendesk Support for years and I'm sure we've only scratched the surface of what it can accomplish, but for a little business like ours, it's more than enough.

Ulemper:

New feature requests should be implemented more quickly, in my opinion. I would also like Zendesk to manage all new implementation requests.

Samuel
Samuel
Consultant i USA
Lægemidler, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere
Kilde: GetApp

What Customer Service Integration is Supposed to Look Like

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Zendesk has been phenomenal, as our employees have taken a very big liking to it, which allows them to enjoy their jobs more, resulting in greater and more efficient work flow for the rest of the business. Zendesk's own customer service has been there when we needed them, and for that we are really thankful, (even though they are rarely needed due to the stability and ease of use of the service).

Fordele:

What I like about Zendesk the most is that it is the organized customer service implementation software that my colleagues and I have ever used. Whether it be the instant ticket number creation following a customer inquiry, or the instant automated email sent by Zendesk to the customer whenever a ticket is created such that the customer can follow up whenever necessary, it just creates less of an issue for the customer service department which is responsible for handling concerns and complaints. The process is very streamlined, the user dashboard in unbelievably user friendly and simple to maneuver, and the pricing is much more affordable compared to other services when considering the type of product we are receiving.

Ulemper:

The only thing that Zendesk could further improve upon would be the time it takes them to implement their service into a business's existing framework for dealing with customer concerns and complaints. It is still e bit of a hassle to change digital customer service platforms from another provider to Zendesk, (and I feel Zendesk has more of a role to play in this transition), but it definitely is something that can be worked on and improved. Once the service is implemented, however, you definitely begin to see why it is worth it.

Oscar
Oscar
Manager i Mexico
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Zendesk = Great help desk

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We have done quite well. We have already more than 2000 Tickets attended with the tool in our 2 subscriptions.
It has allowed us to keep a good control of our service and has allowed us to improve response times and quality of service, since the reports help to keep each Ticket impartially between us and the clients.

Fordele:

It is easy to use. When new engineers arrive, it is very fast to register them in the portal so that they can begin to attend support tickets. For customers it is a tool that allows you to keep track of the hours that are billed according to the Tickets and even with the reports you can keep track of who reports and who fails to report.

Ulemper:

The licensing scheme could improve. In particular, we have two subscriptions to Zendesk, one for use by external clients and one for our internal users. For our internal users we do not require so many functionalities, only the basics, but among what we require is the chat service, only for this we have to jump to a subscription scheme that increases internal costs. Having this feature from the lowest script would be a good thing for us.

Cody
Business Analyst i USA
Informationstjenester, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Modern customer facing companies need a modern customer facing solution

Fordele:

The format of the ticket interface lends its self to serving email based communications very well. At a glance I can easily see all tickets sent by a specific requester or business and prioritize based on the severity of the issues being described. The help center and chat button that can be integrated into custom applications can be a game changer when it comes to self service. Inbound and outbound call recordings are super critical especially for our finance team to ensure we have a reliable means of keeping proof of what was said.

Ulemper:

The cost is ever increasing while they shift features away from lower tiers and pay wall them behind more expensive tiers of their service. We used to have rich analytics with Gooddata. Since they moved to building their own analytics add in a company has to be at a minimum tier of Zendesk and then purchase the Explore add in. From there someone needs to familiarize themselves with the add in service and create the data sets they need. Zendesk's own support team's response time has become abysmal. It takes weeks to hear back from anyone despite adding words like "urgent" "critical" "time sensitive" in the subject line and the body. If you're get a response, you just hope it's comprehensive enough to solve the problem on the first try, but more often than not the support agents miss the point or gloss over the issue and provide a support article that doesn't help solve the issue. Getting tickets escalated to a higher tier on complex issues can take months to achieve. This is all very ironic from a company making money hand over fist and yet can't keep up with customer support demands.

Giovanni
People Solutions Senior Specialist i Thailand
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Zendesk is an intuitive and reliable CRM tool.

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Zendesk is our ticketing platform at present. Again, it helps us connect with our employees who need assistance whenever necessary. Another feature of the software is it can host a page containing a library of helpful articles and documentation for our customers. These articles can also have secured visibility by assigning user segments allowing us to manage effectively.

Fordele:

Zendesk is quite easy to implement and is reliable. It is able to support what we needed in our organization for providing support to our customers (mainly our employees) in the HR space. At present, we implemented to support the employees' entire life cycle from recruitment to termination and even post-termination. Zendesk has the capability to integrate with other systems like Workday through APIs, where we can manage user creation, updates, deletion, and ticket management. They also have a built-in analytics feature where we can build queries and dashboards within Zendesk, enabling us to do ticket analyses and handle SLAs to improve our customer satisfaction.

Ulemper:

The pricing is relatively high, given the limitations that Zendesk can provide, especially the licensing costs. We also experienced difficulties in reaching out to technical support. There were multiple times that the technical support would say that what we're asking for is not technically possible, but our developers were able to find the solution ourselves. Moreover, they don't have a way to support escalations whenever necessary. In managing security through user segments, the logical functions are quite limited which makes it hard for us to create complex rules.

Chakkrit
People Technology Junior Analyst i Thailand
Informationstjenester, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Zendesk is a powerful CRM tool that totally worth the price.

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Zendesk provides a good ticket management system, knowledge base platform (hosting documents) with security-based permissions and insights. Comparing to competitors such as Freshdesk or Jira, even though they are cheaper, they can't provide the functionalities that Zendesk provides. Zendesk allows us to perfectly track our cases, analyze the performance through insights allowing us to understand what we have to improve in order to improve our customer CSAT.

Fordele:

I like Zendesk's robust ticketing capabilities. Despite its high price, it's an extremely powerful CRM tool when compared to competitors. Zendesk allows customizable business flow, analytic capabilities, and a knowledge base platform that can be utilized for operational optimization. Zendesk is also capable of integrating with other systems such as Workday through API.

Ulemper:

Sometimes, I felt that Zendesk has a lot of limitations. For example, when creating business rules, you cannot use the AND and OR function, it's either AND or OR per one business rule. When utilizing Zendesk for internal use, Zendesk still lacks lots of functions such as conversation history, child-ticket, and etc. Even though some of them are already available on Zendesk Marketplace, these add-ons should be free rather than asking us to pay extra for them. Also, the technical customer support is not that useful. Zendesk pride in having 24-hours technical customer support when compared to competitors but out of 10 cases that I asked for, only 1 or 2 cases the technical customer support could help me. Most of the time, our team fixed the issue by ourselves.

Christiane
Christiane
Customer Support Team Lead i Brasilien
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

A lot of features and fast and easy to use ticket system

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Zendesk is the most customizable ticket system in the market, a lot of features that can help to automate things. Plus you can also install apps that could be useful.

Fordele:

Zendesk has a lot of features, and customizable templates, it's not that easy to use as other CRM, so it may required traning, however this is because the highly customizable settings, and options the products offers. It's really easy to answer 100 tickets at the same time, using templates that will show the client's name and information, Overall a really good product, a bit expensive, but it offers a lot of features which makes the product a good product and good benefit.

Ulemper:

It can be very complex/difficult at certain point due all the features that they offer.

Govindraj
Head of Support i Indien
Hotel og restauration, 11-50 medarbejdere

Productivity and Efficient Support tool

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We wanted out of box support solutions so we moved from Salesforce to Zendesk so we don't have deployment cost in Zendesk. Everything comes out of box and as an Admin u just to read their Knowledge KB and configurat the system to meet ur business needs. We have achieved 24 x7 chat support services with the help of Zendesk chat which is a excellent software

Fordele:

The best part of the Product is it has multiple channel support, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business customer support agents productivity, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business productivity as well.

Ulemper:

Yes Zendesk has recently launched Explore as an analytical tool in replacement to their Insight analytical tool which is not up to the mark and much complex in comparison to Insight. Also their training and learning cost is High which should be reduced.

Bekræftet anmelder
QA Engineer i USA
Luksusvarer og smykker, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Recommended if you have high volumes of support tickets

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: While there are a couple of issues with Zendesk, overall I find it a far preferable option to dealing with these tickets through e-mail, Slack, or a personal basis (barring cases where this would be the better solution). If you are getting enough volume of tickets that support ticket software seems like it'd help your business, you can afford to get it.

Fordele:

Gives you a central hub to handle support tickets (in my case, internal). Rather than handling issues faced by colleagues through e-mail or a chat program, thus, cluttering either up, you can sort it all away into a separate place. It usefully has both e-mail notification and Slack integration abilities, which means being aware right away when an issue is sent in. It also has the ability to link tickets from JIRA, so if an issue requires additional intervention from other teams, you now have that connection. Also useful is if you have some desire for anonymity (obscure/black box who specifically is handling issues), this will work far better than e-mail or Slack in providing that. There are also additional features such as stats and metrics, along with the ability to add tags to tickets, required fields, and macros to automate certain workflows. Again, if you are working extensively with handling issues of all manners, you will find Zendesk quite useful for you.

Ulemper:

While the software does a good job of providing a central hub for managing support tickets, it has a couple of improvement points. The ability to not reopen a ticket if someone is simply thanking you would be nice, and one that has been requested a while that has never been implemented. Navigating the help center where you can write articles is a bit confusing to navigate and requires specific flows to get to view vs edit mode. Furthermore, the formatting tools you are offered for creating articles are quite limited, clunky, and awkward. If you want to write anything other than very bland and simple text, you'd be better off linking to an external site with better options, such as Google Docs.

Maddie
Data Analyst i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Kilde: GetApp

Communicate effectively with your customers, ¡Use Zendesk!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Zendesk, has helped me to perform better the solution of any problem that our clients may have, has given us the possibility of creating automatic responses, through different forms of communication, thus, it has made my work so fast and easy. Its reporting function is also really very beneficial, to see what the trends are, in sending emails to our dissemination team. Zendesk, has a great possibility to gradually increase the functions of our companies, helping us to move towards success, in a reliable and safe way.

Fordele:

Zendesk, is a reliable application, your ticket collection and autocomplete form is always available. In addition, it helps us resolve inquiries about calls, through your help in responding to the distinctive clientele of different media channels, and having them move through help guides before they can engage in a conversation with managers. I like Zendesk because its tools are necessary for effective management towards the guest, they facilitate the alternation of emails and take internal notes, in addition to recording telephone calls and voice memos are only for employee use. All your tools are vital to manage the accounts of our customers. It is highly recommended, a satisfied customer is one more achievement.

Ulemper:

The main drawback of this skillful application, is that its long-lasting features and simple to implement, are requested by customers through the community, are not added to the product, the user interface is not one of the most attractive that exist , although it presents all the functionalities implemented at the same time, so enough time is spent to fully familiarize yourself with this software and make the most of its performance. Several changes can further improve workflows or provide better interaction between the company and the clientele. Your online training is not the most complete because you do not have fasting forums or personal training. There is no free trial available to test the software before you are told to opt for a paid plan with all available features.

Ted
Ted
Production Support Coordinator & IT Specialist i USA
Minedrift og metal, 51-200 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Need help from Zendesk? Forget it. Don't even bother.

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Horrible. I only use this software because it would be a hassle porting all existing tickets over to a different platform. I needed billing support from them, and my ticket was 'escalated' to the Finance department, but nobody ever got back to me in time. Literally a few days went by and not one word from my Zendesk agent. They have a poor support system. So, if you don't ever need help with anything and know what you're doing, then ZD is probably for you.

Fordele:

The software functions nicely. It is very well put together. They make it easy to run a help desk.

Ulemper:

The support, or lack thereof. If you need support for this software, they take a long, long time to get back to you. You better know what you're doing, because if you need to get a hold of them, I wish you the best of luck.

Pat
Senior Revenue Operations Strategist i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 51-200 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Market Leader in Ticketing Software (Probably)

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, Zendesk allowed us to create a new ticketing platform and process for the business. Its integration with Slack drove great user adoption and encouraged submissions. This platform allowed us to report on the most common IT and biz ops issues at our org while allowing "agents" to service and help the team effectively. It's pretty ideal that you can manage your workload, triage requests, and reply to folks all in a few clicks. It's really all-in-one if you integrate with your CRM too.

Fordele:

Top features for me in this tool were the GoodData reporting flexibility, ticket automation, and clean user experience. We didn't leverage the knowledge base, although being able to click to directly create an article after a ticket submission seemed like a slick feature. The ability to add lots of custom fields of varying types, create automation based on those fields, and rout tickets to end users was key. There's great flexibility in what you can achieve between the user permissions, user groups, and the form/landing page as part of the tool.

Ulemper:

Some of the out of the box reporting seemed a little bit wonky in comparison with what I would pull in the GoodData insights area. Honestly, very few cons about Zendesk, although the price is a bit steep for a ticketing platform. This being said, though, it's very powerful and you get what you pay for with software.

MARLON
Reservations Manager i Belize
Hotel og restauration, 11-50 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Fastest way to connect and interact with your website visitors!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: A wonderful tool to have on our Resort website! This tool has helped my team and myself close sales in less than 15 mins. Definitely a great tool for support as well. It's a faster and convenient way for clients to reach out to us and get information which leads to great costumer service! My team is very satisfied with Zendesk Chat and we look forward to its continuous updates! It is part of our sales & support team! Keep up the good job!

Fordele:

That our clients can visit our website and ask questions right away about our services and our team helps them I'm purchasing the right services there and then! We can see clients who visit our website and we can interact with them and offer assistance. My team has closed sales just by chatting with clients, which makes this a wonderful tool! We are very pleased with this service.

Ulemper:

My team is very happy and pleased with this software! We have no complaints. It's very useful as it helps us provide instant support to our clients. This is part of our sales team!