Anmeldelser af Google Workspace

4,7 (13.185)

Om Google Workspace

Google Workspace is how teams of all sizes connect, create, and collaborate — to drive innovation from any device, and any location.

Læs mere om Google Workspace

Fordele:

Customer support is good and in some plans you have priority support services. The collaboration is the most transparent possible, work agility is better than with other solutions.

Ulemper:

It can be frustrating when there are features that are available in MS Suite that GSuite does not have. They are few and far in between, but once in a while it does frustrate you.

Bedømmelse af Google Workspace

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Google Workspace har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 13.185 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Google Workspace før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (13.185)

Deni
Deni
Freelancer i Indonesien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Google Workspace is your Office.

5,0 for 2 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Incredibly, I was able to cut costs associated with operating an office system or teamwork, because Google Workspace has almost everything you need to work. Google Workspace can be integrated with various platforms and third-party applications, making it easier for me to be more efficient in working on small and large-scale projects.

Fordele:

Google Workspace is very easy to use and affordable for a small company like mine, but it doesn't take away the professional and sophisticated side that can help with all the work. Have various features been needed to complete work in an office without having to think about where to store, time to organize, and people to maintain technical operations. And I can work even outside the office or at home or while on vacation, can organize many people who work on one project in real time in sharing data and work.

Ulemper:

Customization in notifications that may be less varied and detailed, so sometimes we have to open in detail what the notifications are given by Google Workspace.

Khalid
Khalid
content writer i Indien
E-læring, 11-50 medarbejdere

Google Workspace- Indispensable for professionals, businesses and individuals

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: 1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac.

Fordele:

1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac. 2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality. 3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used. 4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately. 5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers. 6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well. 7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.

Ulemper:

no cons at all was observed by me either personally or professionally.

Diane
Paralegal i USA
Retspraksis, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

I prefer the Google workspace calendar

3,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: This is a very well made software and one of the easiest to use I've ever encountered, it has some great unique qualities.
With that being said, none of this matters if you need to use it offline or if you need advanced document management. It's just such a shame and I hope these problems are addressed soon!

Fordele:

In terms of actually using the software this one scores very high. It was so simple to figure out and use in a way that actually helps my work day. The calendar is by far my most valued feature. I have had a lot of problems finding a properly working calendar that will sync as it should, this one is great. Google workspace is accessible no matter where you are or what type of device you're using. It combines so many things into one software and can be used for many different purposes.

Ulemper:

The main problem is that it is only web based.. if you don't have an internet connection this software is moot. I cannot understand why they wouldn't make a version that works offline. At least for the simple functions.. it's not practical at all. The document features aren't as strong as we need either.

Philip
Senior Systems Engineer i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 201-500 medarbejdere

Good Business Collaboration Platform

4,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Good collaboration suite, we were able to get it online quickly. Most features we needed were available out of the box with minimal setup time. Since most of all users had used gmail before it took minimal training/hand holding to get things going.

Fordele:

Google has built a powerful and easy to use business collaboration platform. Almost everybody has used gmail at some point so it’s easy to get used up and running quickly. Platform handles most of our collaboration needs out of the box with minimal setup time.

Ulemper:

Email and file management are its strong points. Real time chat and messaging feels like more of any afterthought. They’ve got a long way to go to catch up with teams or slack on that front.

Jen
Jen
Owner/CEO i USA
E-læring, Selvstændig

Overvejede alternativer:

"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...

4,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.

Fordele:

What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.

Ulemper:

I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Chemistry Teacher, Exam Officer i Indien
Videregående uddannelse, 51-200 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Google Workspace is a life-saver for all our collaboration and communication needs

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Since the rise of the COVID pandemic, our school's functioning was stopped completely and the students were facing severe education loss. However, we found Google Workspace, an all-in-one tool for our organization in terms of all aspects including colleague communication, student-teacher communication, file storage, online exams and many more! Hence, we bought Google Workspace and were amazed by its unlimited functionality and integrations. Overall, it is the best platform for collaboration with eye-catching features.

Fordele:

Google Workspace is an easy and effective tool to connect and collaborate with my students and colleagues without any hassles. It has various platforms like Google Chat and Gmail for efficient communication. It also has Google Meet for simple and high-quality video calls and online classes. It has a range of affordable pricing plans which offer from 30GB to 5TB and even a plan that offers unlimited storage option. Various features of Google Drive like file sharing and commenting makes it an amazing tool for storage and collaboration. There are various other things that come with Google Workspace. Google Docs offers cloud document creation, Google Sheets helps in storing students' marks, Google Forms helps in creating online tests and grading and Google Classroom helps in virtualizing all of our classes with many amazing features. It is cost-efficient and the most productive tool that you'll ever need for collaboration, teamwork and storage.

Ulemper:

From the perspective of an educational institution, I would recommend adding more features like attendance and live student monitoring in Google Classroom. Also, in Google Drive, I would love the ability of creating multiple sharing links for a file.

Matt
Matt
Co-Owner i USA
Film, 2-10 medarbejdere

Google Workspace is an All-In-One Small Business Solution

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Fordele:

We had already been using Google Workspace for our emails, docs, online storage, and calendars. They recently integrated/updated Spaces and Meet to compete with Slack and Zoom. They've really stepped up their game in these two areas in particular enough to match the features of those popular competitors.

Ulemper:

There was a slight learning curve with Spaces, but for the most part it operates a lot like Slack. It's a little bland when it comes to design, but the functionality is strong.

Renan
Renan
Analista de TI i Brasilien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstændig

Facilidade no seu gerenciamento

5,0 sidste uge Nyt

Kommentarer: No geral a ferramenta é maravilhosa, tenho total controle gerenciamento sobre armazenamento, email, listas em um só lugar e acesso de qualquer local.

Fordele:

Simplicidade para gerenciar contas de email, organizar grupos e listas, gerenciar armazenamento individualmente.

Ulemper:

A ferramenta é incrível, mas gostaria que fosse melhorada a questão de valor por contas, não que o valor não seja justo, mas gostaria que houvesse uma conta de administrador fixa que fosse vinculada ao plano e não contasse como conta de usuário como atualmente.

Syed Adeel
Syed Adeel
Assistant Manager i Pakistan
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

A complete workspace suite

Fordele:

You will get a complete office solution including cloud office tools like word excel and pdf the best thing is collaboration is easy in Google workspace.

Ulemper:

I did not notice its drawback yet since I have been using it for more than 3 years from my company side. But it has one drawback in google chat we can add a task, but we cannot allocate it in a group.

Steven
Steven
Website Developer i Australien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

An evolving centrepiece of my digital workplace.

5,0 for 3 dage siden Nyt

Fordele:

Gmail is central to my work and personal life. Using a single signon for email, calendar, file storage, document management, collaboration, chat, and video conferencing is perfect for me.

Ulemper:

Google Workspace is easy to integrate with a host of other software platforms. Perhaps this is why the price is higher than I am comfortable with.

kit
Resulter i Filippinerne
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere

User friendly

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Very user friendly easy to understand the setting is customizable. very efficient in using this in managing a large team cascading info lightning fast.

Fordele:

All in one package for me as an employee. we use it to time in and time out on our work also sharing files with each other is very convenient. what I like the most is the schedule reminder having multiple android device whatever I am using it will remind me like 10 minutes before my meeting start in google meet.

Ulemper:

When I used the Google workspace chat features there are some limitation like sending a file video sometimes it fails if it reach certain MB but always succeed if I send it in facebook messenger. I wish the mb limitation of how you send video in google workspace chat features will be larger in this we dont need to like jump in messenger if sending certain video wont upload in chat feature of google worksapce. and some of the android device like samsung galaxy note 10 plus is not full optimized in google workspace chat features randomly crashes or failed to send.

Bekræftet anmelder
Product Owner i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Best collaboration and productivity suite for small or medium scaled organizations.

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Google workspace is one of my favorite productivity software suite. It's extremely intuitive and easy to work with. Moreover, it's excellent product for collaborating with team members on real time basis or sharing the files across organization.

Fordele:

My organization uses Google workspace as a primary software for internal emails, collaboration, document creation and meetings. I love working on Google workspace due to these reasons: 1. Google workspace works seamlessly when it comes to real time collaboration with your team/organization. Anyone who has the right access, can make real time changes to the document 2. As an owner of document, you have full access controls that allows you to share files with specific people with specific access (view/edit/download etc). 3. It provides tons of 3rd party integration like with Jira, confluence, slack, Zoom, workday etc. This makes me super productive as I don't have to spend time on exporting and importing of data between different systems. 4. All google workspace products are extremely intuitive and very well designed even for those people who are not very technically savvy.

Ulemper:

For online version, its hand-down the best solution. But as a Desktop solution, it lacks a lot of features. Google workspace is very basic when it comes to what you can do in their Desktop apps. Also, when it comes to 'heavy data/number crunching', I have found MS Excel to be much better in performance as compared to Google Sheets.

Melissa
International Communications i USA
Sikkerhed og efterforskning, 11-50 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

LOVE, but its taken time to get our office to use it well.

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall, we have loved Google Workspace. The main leadership team that has implemented it uses it for EVERYTHING and we are burning the rest of the organization along little by little.

Fordele:

We love that it is universal and integrates into all kinds of software. It was fairly easy to set up and we love having full admin control over all our user accounts. Becuase we are a small non-profit, many of our employees use their own computers. By having everyone start to keep documents and SOPs saved on DRIVE, we are able to keep much better track of our documentation and projects and when someone leaves we don't loose important files in the process. DRIVE Is probably the most used part of Google Workspace for our group. Centralizing everything has been key and we are working on implementing more collaboration on projects, documents and file Maintinance...we have already seen an increase in productivity and hope to see more in the years to come.

Ulemper:

Our team is not very "tech savvy" so getting everyone own board and trained has taken some time. Some of our team can't see the value in moving online and don't want to learn new software, especially sheets and docs. This isn't a fault of the software, but just the reality getting our team onboard with new software and project solutions.

Sandra
nurse i Canada
Lægebehandling, 11-50 medarbejdere

all in one program

4,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: My overall impression is I enjoy Google Workspace and for the project I use and my collaborating team have no problems with communication and we enjoy the vault where we all can gain access and work at our own pace.Mostly I love being able to incorporate my childs school into my calendar and I can receive updates and work that needs more attention,so no part of my life suffers.It depends on the tools and the designing techniques you require.It has everything you need for work and home life.

Fordele:

With Google Workspace you are getting quality and quantity.You get Gmail,chat,meet,Calendar,Drive (for storage )Docs,Sheets,Slides,Forms and there is a site to do collaberations with other members of your group as well as a vault to use between your collaberators.Its fully facilitated so you can take it where ever you go and use it in real time and send Emails to anyone anywhere in the world.You can get unlimited data,as well as data storage.I love that it has security features and workspace integrations.It can be used by anyone for any reason.It is a great source for teachers and students to keep in touch,as well as parents who's child is sick and needs to keep up with his or her school work it's a graet feature to have set up with a teacher,it makes a big difference in your childs grades because what they are suppose to know,you know as well.I keep track of everything in my calendar and have alerts sent to me,so I do not miss any deadlines.I am very empressed with how well this works for me and I am able to incorporate my childs school life into my own,so I dont miss out.It is very user friendly and easy to share files.

Ulemper:

To be able to use the collaboration tools each recipient must be a google account holder,which is not hard to do,but it depends on the recipients abilities and what system they embrace.As for your childs school work,there is no desktop for productivity and there are less document task features.This workspace is just serving the basic functions,they do not have advanced features like you would find on microsoft 360 ,So if you work on design projects the upgrades can get expensive.I find it is not suited for a large buisness,so another program is needed.

Brian
Owner i Irland
Computer- og netværkssikkerhed, Selvstændig

Overvejede alternativer:

A robust tool for corporate communications

4,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: I manage approx. 300 users on Google Workspace on my own and by and large it is painless. I migrated my users from a platform they had used for over 10 years and expected a lot of push back - but because almost everyone has a personal GMail account, they are familiar with it. There are loads of features that users are unaware of and it is nice to highlight these as users become more proficient and make their work life simpler by making them more efficient.

Fordele:

I like that Google Workspace is platform agnostic. There are only two real choices in this space, with Office 365 the other. I like that Google tries to accommodate all platforms PC, Mac, iOS, Android etc., whereas Office 365 tries to shoehorn you into the Microsoft ecosystem. It is full-featured, and you can use it natively via the browser or the app or integrate it with an IMAP client like Thunderbird, Mac Mail or Outlook. Support is generally very good and responsive.

Ulemper:

As an admin, I don't like how Google moves functions around - you know how to add space for a user, and then the function has moved, and you can not figure out where it is for the life of you. Also sometimes support tries to tell you something you know is wrong, and you have to hold tough and request the issue is escallated.

Tony
freelancer i Kenya
Computersoftware, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Gmail Pro for single or many users

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I've been using Google workplace since it was Google Suites and was also a legacy suites user. So I've been using the program for quite some time. Google was quite honest and fair about the transition alternatives when they shifted away from the free legacy accounts, which I enjoyed. For the most part, I've been pleased with using Google workplace. I recently attempted to utilize the appointment scheduling feature (not to be confused with the older and archaic "slots" tool). Based on my early observations, I upgraded from the business starting membership to the business standard subscription. However, when I dug more into the configuration, I learned that the tool was very constrained and would not perform what I had done in Calendly. For example, I must account for eight calendars when giving available appointment times. As it is configured (June 2022), the tool only accounts for the main calendar and ignores the others. It is pretty troublesome and rendered the whole device unusable for my objectives.

Fordele:

I use email, spreadsheets, chat, drive, calendar, and keep every day, and I adore them all. Of course, they could provide additional video lectures and instructional stuff for Google Workspace, but it's still enough. I've been using Gsuite heritage and Google Workspace for around 12 years, and I can't imagine utilizing any other services. The email app is similar to Gmail in that it is straightforward and has many applications and chrome extensions that force you to use it. The sheets are excellent; no need to use Excel anymore.

Ulemper:

When we combine Calendar with other software such as High Level, we have to scroll up and down to view the whole day plan, which is a common complaint among my customers. Forms may be made shorter and easier to comprehend. Sites are just awful!

Arthur
CEO i Sydafrika
Transport/lastbilkørsel/jernbane, 51-200 medarbejdere

Google Workspace Review

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Except for minor improvements that have to be made, including integration with MS Office, it is really a pleasure to use Google Workspace. It really adds value to the operations of our organization.

Fordele:

Google workspace is a great platform that can provide solutions to the most critical business needs. It is very user-friendly and easy to use. It is extremely simple to share files and documents within the company. It is easy to collaborate with colleagues and other members of the team. The platform is cloud-based, but users can also work offline. It is a great platform for remote work and online collaboration. Google Workspace is a powerful platform for communication and collaboration that offers a user-friendly interface. It's also secure with enterprise-level security features. A very advanced search engine and artificial intelligence help to improve user performance and therefore productivity. It's easy to implement. Cloud-based services can be accessed from anywhere, and they provide excellent functionality across all devices - mobiles, tablets, or desktops.

Ulemper:

I have used it for some time now and have not had any major issues. Google Meet could offer more features and options. It is still in need of some work on customer service though. Google workspace needs to improve interconnection with existing on-premise environments and also provide better tools for administration in large companies and environments. Google workspace must integrate some capabilities, mainly spreadsheets and other Office programs too. Integrating Microsoft Office with Google's workspace would be great. Although Google workspace does offer its own Office Suite products I believe integration with Microsoft Office will attract MS-loving users to the platform.

Braden
Director of Marketing & Business Development i USA
Maskineri, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great Platform if you're All Google

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall, Google Workspace is a great platform. I definitely believe it is arguably the most ideal platform for small business owners, people who need to "where multiple hats" managing numerous different business functions and controls all in one place! For the money, (approx $6/month to start) you can't beat the suite of features you get.

Fordele:

Google Workspace overall has strong feature and functionality. You can control literally every aspect of your business from email, to document sharing, to DNS management and plenty more. Everything is relatively easy to deploy and all gets managed from a central Google Admin hub. The email platform itself is literally just gmail, which makes it incredibly easy to implement and train any new employees.

Ulemper:

In comparison to some of its competitors, the gmail conversation-style organization can be confusing. I still haven't quite got a grip on how the formula works, but have been challenged to find the most recent email in a chain (especially long chains) because it doesn't always organize by most recent. Additionally, it will expand certain emails within a chain, but leave others condensed which doesn't help in trying to locate the most recent. Additionally, one other feature that is missing is the ability to assign priority to your emails. For example, in Outlook you can label an outgoing message "Highly Important"-in gmail you cannot do this.

Skyler
Content Writer i USA
Forfatterskab og redigering, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Google Workspace is the perfect tool to run your online business

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: My experience with Google Workspace has been great. It has allowed me to have a more professional presence for my freelance writing business with a custom email address for my website, as well as to be able to collaborate on files with clients instead of just from a regular gmail account. The extra Google Drive storage space is a nice bonus too.

Fordele:

The main reason I subscribed to Google Workspace was to get a custom email address for my domain and to be able to use it in Gmail. I also like the additional Google Drive storage space, as well as use the collaboration and sharing features to deliver all my client work in Google Docs and Google Drive.

Ulemper:

There is honestly nothing that I don't like about Google Workspace. At times it can be a bit confusing to navigate through menus to find what I am specifically looking for. But with a quick Google search I can find it.

Daniel
Owner i USA
Retspraksis, Selvstændig
Har anvendt softwaren til: 6-12 måneder

The Perfect Tech Alternative to Traditional Systems

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Because Workspace is fully integrated with all other Google products, including its search engine, the overall experience has been one of ease & simplicity in terms of getting everything set up and being able to rely on it. I am able to have my phone system (via Google Voice for Business), my email (via Gmail), my website domain (via Google Domains), etc. all in one place, with the ability to easily manage users, payments, and adding/removing services. This makes it easy enough to focus on the business with all of that phone/email/web stuff being handled in one Admin panel on Workspace.

Fordele:

I began using Google Workspace right from the start of a small/solo law firm. The pricing structure allows a complete communication system from the beginning with costs that grow with the business. This has allowed me to setup a desk phone system in the office and have dependable professional email with the ease of use of the free Gmail accounts I am used to.

Ulemper:

While Workspace is great as a small business, it seems like it might cost more than most systems if used for a larger number of users. And that's where Workspace can be tricky. Every user needs a license for anything the user does, and admin must assign those licenses, and each license can cost more in monthly charges. This seems to make it inevitable that it will reach a point where other solutions may save time and money. So, the least liked thing about Workspace is that it seems to be very easy to setup but almost impossible to leave/transfer. This creates a fear that I'll be stuck with Workspace even if it becomes more costly as the business grows.

Sandy
Information Systems Support Staff i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 51-200 medarbejdere

Google Workspace Software Review

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Personally, I would highly reccomend Google Workspace software with how easy all the Google Business software is to use within creating, uploading, downloading and editing any types of files and saving the files within the Google Drive which is easy to use.

Fordele:

The pros of using Google Workspace is being able to access and create files from within any location with using either a smartphone, a computer desktop or a laptop and then to store your files within the secure cloud storage. With the top security of files within using Google Drive, you can control who can see your files, or download and change your files. Another major benefit is working on files with other co-workers at the time you are creating the files and being able to chat with the other co-workers at that same time and then saving your files within the cloud storage to where the files can be stored for remote users to access the needed files at any given time .

Ulemper:

One of the biggest cons of Google Workspace software is that there are less advanced document task features within Google Documents compared to Microsoft Office Word software or Apple Document software. With comparing the prices of the Google Workspace software to Microsoft Office software, the price is more expensive.

Kaela
Chief Operating Officer i USA
Human Resources, 2-10 medarbejdere

10/10 Recommend!

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Google is amazing, 10 out of 10 experience. Google allows us to communicate with our clients, our team and track analytics. I love the aesthetics of Google Workspace. The dashboards are so clean cut they benefit my psychology when performing tasks. I truly love Google Workspace and would not consider another alternative.

Fordele:

The features most used with Google Workspace are email monitoring, calendar management, scheduling, video and audio conferencing, secure data storage, Google Sheets, and Google Docs. These features are at the core of our business operations and without them, we would not be profitable.

Ulemper:

The only feature that I would love for Google to add to their products/features is a Microsoft Sharepoint equivalent. I have not found a sufficient Sharepoint equivalent with Google Workspace.

Jem Carlo
IT Manager i Mikronesien
Bankvirksomhed, 11-50 medarbejdere

Google Workspace Review

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: The features across all media platform is what I like the most. It is like owning a regular Google account but with a Pro version and more features. I do have numerous personal Google accounts that are linked to all my social media accounts. Meaning to say, I am quite used to the environment of the Google platform which made it easier for myself and the whole organization to transition to the Google Workspace.

Fordele:

The product is easy to use. The purpose of purchasing Google around 8 years ago was for GMAIL. Since then with the new transition of Google Workspace from Google Suite, new products such as the Drive, Docs, Sheets, Meet, and Chat became very helpful to our organization.

Ulemper:

There are times when the Google server is down, we are unable to access any of the product. The cost of $144 per user should be acceptable as the Workspace offers more than what is expected.

Betsy
Owner i USA
Fotografi, Selvstændig

Overvejede alternativer:

Pro level Gmail for single or multi users

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I've used Google workspace since it was google suites, and was a legacy suites user as well. So I've been using the software for a while. When they transitioned away from the free legacy accounts, Google was very upfront and fair about the transition options, which I appreciated. I have been satisfied with my use of Google workspace -- for the most part. Recently, I tried to implement the appointment scheduling tool (not to be confused with the older and archaic "slots" tool). I was excited to use the tool based on my initial first impressions, so switched from the business starter to the business standard subscription. But once I got deeper into setting things up, I discovered that the tool was very limited and would not accomplish what I had been doing in Calendly. I have 8 calendars that need to be accounted for when offering available appointment times. As it is set up (June 2022) -- the tool only accounts for the primary calendar -- none of the others. This is very problematic and made the whole tool useless for my purposes. After a lengthy spell of chats with multiple levels of chat support, they claimed they were still working to resolve my issue -- but I had enough and asked to be reverted to my previous subscription level. That itself required chat support to authorize, which was taken care of. But an unfortunate side effect was that I lost my discount. Chat support told me I had to talk to the sales department to get that taken care of. Makes no sense

Fordele:

I like that it allows me to use my domain's email -- and that the email is gmail so the structure is familiar -- and email inboxes are more likely to allow my emails to arrive (rather than ending up in the inbox).

Ulemper:

The calendar appointment scheduling tool has a huge flaw -- it is limited to the primary calendar only. And this is not noted anywhere. You need to be able to account for multiple calendars.

Bekræftet anmelder
Marketing Professional i Canada
Markedsføring og reklamer, Selvstændig

The best!

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Fantastic and I always suggest to anyone who asks me about it.

Fordele:

I use email, spreadsheet, chat, drive, calendar, and keep every single day and I love them all. Of course they could come up with more video tutorials and more educational contents for Google Workspace but still good enough. It's been like 12 years I am using Gsuite legacy and Google Workspace, I cannot imagine using other services at this time. Email app is the same as Gmail, very easy to use and soooo many apps and chrome extensions that makes you use email app. Sheets are fantastic, no need to use excel anymore.

Ulemper:

Calendar's interface is too big and when we integrate it to other softwares such as High Level, we have to scroll up and down to see the whole day schedule. My clients often complain about this issue. Forms could be smaller in height and more easy to understand. Sites are actually bad!