Anmeldelser af Zoho Sprints

4,5 (208)

Om Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints is an agile project management tool that helps Scrum teams to plan, track and always be ready for change.

Læs mere om Zoho Sprints

Fordele:

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk).

Ulemper:

No, I am still to try many things on this tool.

Bedømmelse af Zoho Sprints

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Zoho Sprints har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,5 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 208 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Zoho Sprints før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (208)

Sean
Sean
API Integrations Engineer i USA
Computersoftware, 2-10 medarbejdere

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Fordele:

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Ulemper:

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Thomas
Thomas
Executive director i Costa Rica
Computersoftware, 11-50 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

Fordele:

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

Ulemper:

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer i Sydafrika
E-læring, 2-10 medarbejdere

Recommended for modern Team Collaboration

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

Zoho Sprints is a great for working in teams. I used it with my colleagues and it is effective in sharing documents and files and everyone can keep track of their progress in tasks and you can manage multiple tasks and schedule meetings with it. It provides a modern way of team collaboration.

Ulemper:

It can be overwhelming when you start using it because it is not as beginner friendly as one would hope but you can get used to it with time.

Dave
COO i USA

Overvejede alternativer:

Worst project management software I've ever used

1,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Fordele:

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Ulemper:

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Keval
Co Founder i Indien

Overvejede alternativer:

Best way to Replace Jira and Reduce the cost without even missing Jira.

5,0 for 2 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It's a final and total replacement of Jira and that's more than enough for us.

Fordele:

It has everything an agile software development team needs. It coherently works with the onboarding and attendance of employees along with project management, which is a plus. And its less complex and less expensive than Jira, which we previously used.

Ulemper:

If they can develop resource management or something of that sort that can provide us at a glance view of who is free in our team even for an hour then that would increase our productivity multifold, not to mention reduce idle time.

Julia
Marketing Project Manager i Serbien
Markedsføring og reklamer, 2-10 medarbejdere

Zoho Sprints experience

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I find it user friendly and straight forward, easy to navigate

Fordele:

I like that it's very easy to navigate,

Ulemper:

Every time I'm trying to contact support it takes sometimes weeks to get a feedback

Gavin
Owner i Australien
Computersoftware, Selvstændig

Overvejede alternativer:

Trial for Agile project went well

4,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Has worked well for a small agile project with external contractors, keeps information related to a ticket and epic in the right place

Fordele:

Easy to use and keeps track of ticket progress and comment threads

Ulemper:

Using on an iPad didn't work well when it came to customising the layout

Srikanth
CTO i Indien
Informationstjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 2 år

Excellent Product

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: Overall experience is very good

Fordele:

User Interface of the product is very inituitive and all the reports are generated are very helpful to track work progress

Ulemper:

Employee wise reports can be generated with more informatiuon

Zeddy
Software Engineer i Kenya
Computersoftware, 2-10 medarbejdere

Zoho Sprints Short Term Review

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

Simple to use and guides you on how to manage a project using agile methodologies.

Ulemper:

It's a bit slow. Some trivial tasks such updating the description of a tasks triggers a loading icon which gives the impression that the app is slow.

Lionel
Solutions Architect i Frankrig
Computernetværk, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Highly Valuable alternative to standalone tools that incorporates into your suite of software

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Fordele:

Integration in our other Zoho software All the extra components that can be plugged into it Online help is excellent

Ulemper:

Not as sexy as Trello for example Gets some time to get into at first sight

Adarsh
Adarsh
Founder & CEO i Indien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Fordele:

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Ulemper:

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Marco Javier
Manager i Colombia
Markedsføring og reklamer, 2-10 medarbejdere

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Fordele:

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Ulemper:

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Amritha
Lead Business Operations Analyst i Storbritannien
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

One of the best online agile management software

Fordele:

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Ulemper:

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Daniel
Daniel
Product Manager i Indien
Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere

Affordable Agile Project Management Tool

4,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: So far so good, Have all essential features to Run a Agile - Scrum Framework !

Fordele:

ZOHO Sprints is ideal for mid-size companies, who wish to run Agile Project management, THey have all the essential features & Capabilities which is required to run the show. The main highlight is their Pricing ! It is affordable and great value for money for the features they provide. The best part is You can import everything from JIRA, within just 5 minutes. Special mention to the ZOHO Support team and Demo team, they did a amazing job in helping us move into ZOHO Sprints

Ulemper:

The Item Description area - Text editing can be richer with the ability to prepare tables and copy-paste screenshots

Jaideep
Jaideep
Head of Product i Indien
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 11-50 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 1 år

Overvejede alternativer:

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Fordele:

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

Ulemper:

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Stephanie
Product Manager i USA
Computersoftware, 11-50 medarbejdere

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Fordele:

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Ulemper:

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Rafiq
CEO i Indien

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Fordele:

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

Ulemper:

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Besta Prem
CEO i Indien
Automatisering af industri, 11-50 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 1 år

Overvejede alternativer:

My review for zoho sprints

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Fordele:

Its time tracking and user point systems

Ulemper:

Ui can be better more flat system or material ui

Mohanned
Managing Lead i Canada

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: - We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Fordele:

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Ulemper:

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Walter
Program Development Manager i USA
Uddannelsesstyring, 2-10 medarbejdere

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Fordele:

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Ulemper:

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Martin
Owner i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstændig

Overvejede alternativer:

Looking for a great project software...and found it

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Fordele:

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Ulemper:

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Helder
CEO i Brasilien
Forbrugertjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Sprint Analysis

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho. It can too improve Markdown support.

Fordele:

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

Ulemper:

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Javier
CTO i Colombia
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Excelente herramienta para quien desee implementar SCRUM en su organización

4,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Fordele:

La facilidad de implementar soluciones en metodologías agiles, su panel de control sencillo e intuitivo

Ulemper:

Algunas funcionalidades estan a media, lo que creo que se vera solucionados en versiones posteriores

Kumar
Product Manager i Indien
E-læring, 51-200 medarbejdere

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

Fordele:

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage. I can now predict and manage my sprints really well. Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Ulemper:

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Charles
IS Department Manager i USA

Zoho Sprints Rocks

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Fordele:

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Ulemper:

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.