Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af ManageEngine Endpoint Central

4,5 (818)

Om ManageEngine Endpoint Central

On-prem & cloud-baseret unified endpoint management- og sikkerhedsværktøj, der hjælper med at administrere organisationens slutpunkter fra en enkelt konsol.

Læs mere om ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Fordele:

Patch Management is great, windows integration is full.

Ulemper:

It takes a while to get your head around how updates are applied - it is quite 'batchy. The MDM UI is sometimes a bit confusing.

Bedømmelse af ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

ManageEngine Endpoint Central har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,5 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 818 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt ManageEngine Endpoint Central før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (818)

Jorge
Jorge
Coordinador Corporativo de Operaciones IT i Guatemala
Lægemidler, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Control your endpoint's update software with EndPoint Central

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: In summary, ManageEngine Endpoint Central can be a recommended solution for organizations seeking a comprehensive, cost-effective, and scalable platform for endpoint management. However, it's essential to carefully assess the organization's specific requirements, budget constraints, and readiness for implementation before making a recommendation.

Fordele:

ManageEngine Endpoint Central is a robust endpoint management solution designed to streamline IT operations, enhance security, and optimize endpoint performance across organizations of all sizes. The platform leverages automation to streamline routine tasks such as patch deployment, software updates, and asset tracking. By automating these processes, Endpoint Central helps IT teams save time, reduce manual errors, and improve overall efficiency. Overall, ManageEngine Endpoint Central is a comprehensive and user-friendly solution that addresses the diverse needs of modern IT environments, empowering organizations to efficiently manage and secure their endpoints while enhancing overall productivity and reliability.

Ulemper:

While ManageEngine products are known for their affordability compared to some enterprise solutions, the cost of Endpoint Central may still be prohibitive for smaller organizations, especially when considering additional modules or add-ons. ManageEngine provides comprehensive documentation and support, but some users may encounter challenges in accessing timely assistance or finding solutions to specific issues, like deploying the software across your network.

Vinay
Manager i Indien

Good Product - Easy to Use

4,0 for 2 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I found Endpoint Central a good product for managing Endpoints. It provide easy to use interface with lots of option to play with. Features like Bitlocker, remote control, Software inventory, MDM, Patch Management etc. I found very useful and effective. you can manage each asset either it's on-prem or remote very easily.

Ulemper:

As a long term customer of ZOHO, I am expecting to reduce the prices for this product

Andrew
E-læring, 11-50 medarbejdere

Updated Review after 7 mo We won’t renew annual subscription

3,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Not extremely pleased with Endpoint Central Cloud UEM. For what we ultimately use in the suite we could’ve saved money and used either a different ManageEngine / ZoHo product or a different software altogether.
I’m not meaning to sound so hard on them, but I’m just not happy with what we got for the cost. We won’t be renewing the annual subscription.

Fordele:

Documentation is very helpful, customer service is generally very good and prompt at answering. There are a lot of included features in endpoint central uem edition (we used endpoint central uem cloud). Windows OS features work often. Remote access feature is good. Patch management works.

Ulemper:

Limited features for MacOS and extremely few for Linux although some problems may be limited by the OS. Enrollment was a pain for Mac and Linux and provided few benefits. (No MdM for Linux. MDM required and included for macOS, but provided few benefits.) Advertising on the ManageEngine website and Endpoint Central website promised way more than it delivers. Especially for multi OS features. Very windows-centric.

Yury
Administrator i Belarus

Powerful solution

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I'm using it for:
- Providing reports on the company's equipment, installed software, etc;
- Remote assistance to employees using internal functions of the platform;
- Supports endpoint security through the ability to install security patches;
- Remote program update.

Fordele:

- We like that this product gives us large set of feqtures to manage corporate devices such as application deployment, security management, creating reports and remote troubleshooting; - Support for all popular using operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android; - The platform can automate security patching tasks and enforces security policies, simplifying the work of administrators and improving device security; - Our Information Security Group is very satisfied of your product because of big abmount of usefull reprots, that give them information about infrastructure condition; - Available Cloud solution, because this product has cloud solution it's easier to maintain and deploy it.

Ulemper:

- Integration with a company's existing IT infrastructure and third-party applications is a complex task that requires additional planning and customization; - Performance issues when dealing with a large number of endpoints; - Some features don't work the way we expect them to; - Some instructions are not up to date, which leads to spending additional time for learning how to use powerful features; - Service has difficulties in recognizing new devices. There is not enough information about the device owner at the approval stage of a new agent installation. And we would like to get an email notification of such an event.

Pankaj
Manager IT, Cyber Security i Indien
Computersoftware, 11-50 medarbejdere

Manage engine central

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Kommentarer: great experience and we want buy the subscription.

Fordele:

centralizing & managing systems, Patch management, threat & security, software deployment, and device control.

Ulemper:

I don't see anything which i dislike overall experience is good and extending the trail the trial for having good POC.

Najmudeen
Cybersecurity Expert i Indien
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

A good endpoint manager

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

It really helps to managing all my servers in cloud and OnPrem were covering all aspect of server management including, Security Configuration, Image, Software deployment

Ulemper:

Complexity in OS deployment & slowness in Remote access over web.

rama
Senior UEM architect i Indien
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Smashing one stop solution End point management, R.M.M and patching tool

Fordele:

Manage engine UEM has assisted us immensely with patch management, which has eliminated manual patching of our servers via Windows(W.S.U.S). To schedule an ad-hoc session, all that is needed is an remote session offered via the inhouse RMM tool, almost eliminating end user interaction. We have also gotten on top of our application management via this tool, that assists end users to update their applications with minimal or no input from them, thereby reducing human interaction and errors. The support when we have faced technical issues has also been top-notch and highly interactive.

Ulemper:

Slow support, compared to other vendor like Microsoft of VMware. Licensing fees can be bit less for a small SMB, they could go with a tiered pricing

Mario
Manager i Brasilien
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Maximizing Asset Governance: A Spotlight on ManageEngine's Endpoint

Fordele:

ManageEngine's Endpoint Protection stands out for its robust asset management capabilities. With centralized control and real-time monitoring, it offers comprehensive visibility into endpoint assets. Its compliance enforcement features ensure adherence to security policies and regulations, bolstering security posture. Additionally, its scalability and user-friendly interface make asset management seamless and efficient. Overall, ManageEngine's Endpoint Protection is a top choice for organizations seeking comprehensive asset governance and enhanced security

Ulemper:

It does not have the same simplicity of integration on macOS as on Windows, it requires licensing from Apple to use IDM on Mac devices.

Paul
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Manage Engine Saves Time!!

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I give this product 4 out of 5 stars. Definitely a great tool in the IT Dept. toolbox.

Fordele:

Automatic deployment of critical patches

Ulemper:

The cost is a little high especially if your a small buisness

Flavio
IT Manager i Italien
Engros, 51-200 medarbejdere

Review of ManageEngine Endpoint Central

4,0 sidste måned Nyt

Fordele:

Automated and Scheduled Updates Security Patch Management Remote Connection for Live Support Interface and Usability ManageEngine Endpoint Central is highly recommended for organizations seeking a comprehensive solution to manage and secure their endpoints. Its robust features and efficient performance justify its place as an essential tool in modern IT environments.

Ulemper:

Although the basic functionalities are user-friendly, the advanced settings can be complex and may require a steep learning curve for less experienced IT personnel.

Dale
IT i USA
Opmagasinering, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

MEDC is an important tool for us.

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Patching is a breeze. RDP has saved me a lot of headaches since I don't always remember the FQDN of every machine in the building. Helps let me know if systems are down. Overall its a tool I cant live without at this point.

Fordele:

Inventory features. Makes it really easy to see what PC's are running and who is using them. Login history, Windows patching, software inventories, warranty information (except for HP) and a great built in RDP feature. This software makes life a LOT easier. Its pricing is pretty competitive for everything it offers. We have stuck with it for almost 3 years and don't plan to switch away unless there is a drastic change in its price or functionality. So far I would give it a solid 9.5/10.

Ulemper:

When you hit your license limit, if you don't realize it, and you do another installation, removing the license from an unused computer doesn't activate the one you were initially trying to activate. Often requiring you to jump through a little bit of hoops to get it going. Always make sure you have a free license prior to the install. The only other thing I would truly consider a con is some of the features are more buried then they should be, and its not always immediately obvious where your going to find what you are looking for. Once you have used it for a while, you get used to it though and its a non-issue.

for 4 år siden

Hello Dale, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're delighted that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and the fact that it has been making your job seamless for the past three years. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management. We are working towards creating better visibility in terms of the user interface. If you require further assistance with the product UI, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

Robert
Offentlig administration, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Desktop Central - try it! You may wonder how you lived without it before.

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall, I really enjoy their products. I have used their other offerings and have been pleased with how easy their software is to learn and use. I really like the reporting features, even if they are a bit plain. But, the data in the reports is spot on. It would be nice to have a way to spice up the reporting templates a bit for non-technical management. I've tried other patching products over the years, but I've always recommended Desktop Central to my clients to at least try. Almost all of them end up purchasing Desktop Central!

Fordele:

Desktop Central is very easy to set up. As long as you follow the requirements for opening ports, you should be able to install and start using the product very quickly. The product can be used for free with up to 25 clients, so you can really "kick the tires" and get a full idea of if this is the product for you. It is reasonably fast, and the learning curve is fairly easy and straightforward. The training videos are not bad and cover most of what I needed to learn to use the product. I've worked with the support team only a few times over the last several years, so that's a bonus for me. Their support was knowledgeable, and was able to solve my issues within one or two email exchanges. They do offer phone support, but this was not an option I prefer to use, so I can't comment much on that. I now use several products from ManageEngine, and it is great how once you use one of their products, you should be comfortable with their other offerings.

Ulemper:

It took me a little while to learn HOW the product works, and what the developers' thought process was at first. Once I got that part, the use of the product really fell into place for me rather quickly. I think the learning curve for this software is much easier than other products, but you do have to at least look over the intro manuals the first couple of times you use the product. I'd love to see the company make more training videos using native North American English speakers. ManageEngine is an Indian company, and while their team absolutely knows their stuff, it can be challenging (at least for me) to work with the Indian speaking and writing style of English.

Calvert
IT Engineer i Storbritannien
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 51-200 medarbejdere

Pleasantly Surprised

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: It provides visibility across the network for all devices (EUC and Servers) with the ability to manage them. Being able to roll out patches, config changes and interact with users and their devices from one place is exactly what I was looking for when I was tasked with coming up with a solution. I initially came up with two solutions, but I am happy that this has worked out so well.

Fordele:

Intuitive layout, finding things is relatively easy and figuring out most things is straightforward.Even in a trial, the support is very responsive and always on hand to assist. I like that each page has a link to the support team and I can interact with them from where I am on the site instead of logging into a different portal and logging a ticket. It seems some logical thought was put into developing the user interaction.An extensive set of features and functions is included right out of the box, so you can get up and running quickly. The most challenging part for me was figuring out how to get the agent on devices that AD or the network complained about. Once the agent is on, I have full control over the device and am able to gather a lot of information which, as any IT Admin will agree, is crucial for making sound decisions.

Ulemper:

The UI looks a little dated and could do with some paint. Even if it isn't for everyone, some users may prefer how it currently looks. In that case, the opportunity to change the skin would be a nice bonus. Despite this, it's a great product that doesn't detract from the site's functionality.I'm surprised that the cloud version is behind the on-premise version in terms of functionality. Although saying that, it's not by much and the team has assured me that the functions are in development. So it will be very nice to see things like BitLocker management in the cloud version and improvements to the quality of the reports.I tried both the on-premise and cloud solutions, both of which work just fine. There are a few things I saw on the on-premise version that wasn't quite the same in the cloud (mentioned earlier). Additionally, at the time of writing this, there are a couple of improvements that I have suggested, namely in the area of managing multiple domains. This area still needs a little work.

Reed
IT Manager i Canada
Transport/lastbilkørsel/jernbane, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Endpoint Central - Your One Stop Tool for Remote Monitoring Management and More!

5,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We were looking for a solution that would allow us to deliver at the highest level from an ITSM standpoint. A few solutions were considered, however, EC checked all of the boxes in what we were looking for:1) SaaS solution that would allow us to manage our endpoints from a single pane of glass2) Centralized tool to automate patch management and gain an idea of which endpoints are missing patches3) Ability to automate software installs and image endpoint OS4) Mansge all assets - hardware and software - with ease and gain an understanding of budget spend and forecasts

Fordele:

Patch Management, Asset Management and Tracking and the ability to automate software deployment are the best winning features for us.EC is very user friendly so the learning curve for my team of 5 was a smooth gradient.Working with support and our Customer Sucess Manager also provided us with a lot of great knowledge and training on how the solution would integrate with our current business processes. The integration went super smooth in terms of rolling out the EC agents and transitioning from our old tool.

Ulemper:

I think the overall experience so far has been great, however, if I had to say one negative thing, would be the initial glitches encountered when we tried to remotely connect to our endpoints.First impression might be a bit intimidating when seeing all of the different options, however, when you begin drilling into each feature it becomes super intuitive.

Nicholas
Technology Administrator i USA
Forbrugsvarer, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Seems like a good fit so far

4,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Its been great so far as we are trying to find a way to keep our remote teams secure and supported without being overbearing.

Fordele:

The plethora of capabilities that are included with the cost. For the most part, it does everything well and is easy to understand.

Ulemper:

One major ability we would like to consolidate is Remote Control/Access. This tool has it, and its a B+ level tool. It seems to struggle with slower internet connections (some remote workers have a slower speed), and its ability to show what computers are actually live/sleep/shutdown is not as good as Teamviewer (it takes 30seconds to a minute for it to update in the control center, while Teamviewer was instant).

Alvaro
Technical Support Technican II i USA
Forsikring, 51-200 medarbejdere

Your All-in-One Solution

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I really can't leave without Manage Engine. It's my everyday Go-To tool for all my needs. You guys are doing a great job improving the software.

Fordele:

I love the fact that this software gets updates and upgrades periodically. I do appreciate the nice remote capabilities, the option to roll out your own image, MS Updates, asset management and great reports. Its my everyday tool for helping out end users and doing all my IT duties! Its an amazing tool! I am waiting for the day that they add Purchase Orders to the Manage Engine Suite.

Ulemper:

Some upgrades might catch you by surprise since the design and the buttons change here and there, but I do understand the process of making things better for the IT Professional. Can be a bit expensive if you add all the tools to the suite. Better bundles should be added to the list of suggestions.

Overvejede alternativer: Zendesk Suite

Grunde til at skifte til ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Because all of the functionalities and scalabilities the other ones lacked.

Kapil
VP Products i USA
Anmelderkilde

A unified endpoint management solution for omnichannel users for managing various s/w implementation

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: The ease of software deployment has been a cake walk. It has reduced the time efficiency by leaps and bounds. The performance of the software is a huge plus point

Fordele:

Ease of deploying the software to multiple devices with in minutes have saved cost, time and manpower for the organization

Ulemper:

Customizing the dashboard and reports control could have been more user friendly.

for 4 år siden

Hello Kapil, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has helped you with securing and managing your endpoints. We're happy to know that software deployment has been a walk in the park for your organization by using our product. We hope you've tried other features as well. If you require further assistance with the product features, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

Director of IT i USA
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 51-200 medarbejdere

desktop Central: Affordable, yet complex

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Sales was challenging as they expect you to be an expert on their product already. Installation was easy and the actual product is amazing.

Fordele:

The one-stop shop for all IT endpoint tasks. We previously used multiple tools for patching, inventory, remote access, and software control. MEDC allows us to roll them all into one easy to use tool. The fact that it's cloud based is key as we try to minimize any on-prem services.

Ulemper:

Some of the terms can be confusing, and the sheer number of different ME products makes selecting the correct product challenging. The sales team could use some training on how to properly assist potential customers on needs assessments and how their products align and especially interact.

Mikel
Director of Infrastructure & Security Operations i USA
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 201-500 medarbejdere

Low Cost Endpoint Solution

4,0 for 10 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Great solution for the cost, it has his cons but overall it meets all of our needs. The only thing I wish they had was more integrations across common platforms like FreshService, Zoom, Go to assist etc.

- Low Cost for cloud- Simple Deployment- Simple Software Deployment

Ulemper:

- Needs more integration options for Cloud- Patch Management showing missing patches when the patch is not required on the OS version

Julius
IT Endpoint Ops Manager i USA
Bemanding og rekruttering, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 1 år
Anmelderkilde

Endpoint Central is an Affordable, Feature Rich & Top Tier Endpoint Management/Remote Management & Monitoring Solution

4,0 for 7 måneder siden

Fordele:

Endpoint Central comes to the table with an incredible amount of features that are well suited for all organizations of virtually any size. From inventorying installed software, system hardware, software metering to deploying scripts and applications - you name it and it can do it. We use this to manage about 9k endpoints and it has more than earned its keep multiple times in the past year. Their Customer Service is incredible: Every time I reach out, someone responds quickly, they understand the request and I am able to get an answer quickly, every time. From a cost perspective the pricing is very reasonable considering how much value we're able to extract from the product.

Ulemper:

While ManageEngine Endpoint Central scores well in many areas, there are a few areas of opportunities that would help to satisfy some things that are particularly important for our organization. Firstly, I'd like to see some integration with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD or AAD), specifically the ability to create user and device groups based on existing AAD groups. The remote control feature includes the ability to copy files to/from the machine - which is a key feature in a remote world - however it's only accessible when you are remotely controlling a machine. Having a separate file transfer feature that does not require remote control would be incredible. Lastly, there is a remote Command prompt/PowerShell prompt option that is frankly invaluable. It works without issue meaning we can do what we need to do, but there are some odd visual artifacts that appear every so often that, although don't affect functionality, they are distracting.

Bekræftet anmelder
Retspraksis, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

ManageEngine UEMS fit perfectly into our needs

5,0 sidste år

Fordele:

ManageEngine Endpoint Central offers a range of powerful features that profoundly impact organizations' endpoint management capabilities. One standout feature is its comprehensive endpoint security management, which enables organizations to enforce robust security policies, detect and respond to threats in near real time, and ensure compliance with industry regulations. The software's patch management functionality is also highly impactful, allowing organizations to automate the deployment of critical patches and updates across their endpoints, thus reducing vulnerabilities and minimizing the risk of security breaches. Furthermore, its asset management capabilities enable efficient tracking and management of endpoint devices, software licenses, and application usage, optimizing resource allocation and reducing costs. With its intuitive interface and centralized console, ManageEngine Endpoint Central empowers organizations to streamline endpoint management, enhance security posture, and improve overall operational efficiency.

Ulemper:

While ManageEngine Endpoint Central offers a range of powerful features, there are certain areas where improvements or additional functionality could enhance its capabilities. One area for improvement is the integration of advanced threat detection and prevention mechanisms. By incorporating advanced behavioral analysis, machine learning, and threat intelligence capabilities, the software could bolster its ability to identify and mitigate sophisticated and evolving cyber threats.

Debanjan
Debanjan
Senior Support Analyst i Singapore
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 1 år

An allrounder Endpoint management Tool

4,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: The overall experience of using Manage Engine is very positive. It's a compact tool where all the options can be easily found and integrated accordingly.

Fordele:

I have been using Desktop Central for the last 2 years, and it has been a fantastic experience. Below are the speifics which were best about Endpoint Centrala. Deploying of the application is very easy as you get access 50K+ applications in handy.b.Deploying patches at both OS level and Application level is exact and simplec.Displkaying information about any zerio day vulnerability whioch has been releasedd.Creating Custom Group with respect t Computers and userse.Sceduoling report to be sent directly to the mailbox and generating custom report like details about specific software on all endpoints, etc.f.Implementing policies is very simple and straightforward.h. Real-time showing the result of any configuration (deployment) which has been triggered,

Ulemper:

I won't see any specific thing about dislike as each time the Endpoint Management tool is expanding. But I have faced a couple of issuesa. Deploying configuration on used-based was failing continuously for me.b. IT is tough to get the status of the device encryption. When force encryption is deployed it does get applied, but the result is not displayed back in the configuration.c.Postgre SQL knowledge is needed for query reports.

Philipp
IT Manager / Systems Engineer i Schweiz
Bygningsingeniørarbejde, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Excellent product! Compared to other ME products also very few bugs. Support should be improved.

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: Huge time savings in supporting our end users!

Fordele:

- stable - ease of use - value for Money is excellent!!! - covers (almost) all our endpoint management Needs - steady improvement in functionality

Ulemper:

Technical Support should be improved! The technicians seem very knowledgeable! Anyhow, I miss the personal contact to the Support engineers. I don't like how, in a Support session, the technician connects to my PC and starts clicking around and Chat through Notepad. Any other vendor's Support technician would give me a call and stay on the phone while Troubleshooting Problems. It's a great way to learn about the product for me, and for the technician it may also be usefull as I may help the technician by providing Details more easely. I think that it would improve the Support process drastically. I really dislike the way Support works at the Moment!

for 4 år siden

Hello Philipp, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint management and security. Thank you for your feedback on our support, and we're happy to keep you informed that our support team today is not what it used to be three years back. We've worked on inflating every intricate detail with our customer service. If you require further assistance with the product, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

Bekræftet anmelder
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great Endpoint Management Tool

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Its a really good value for money tool with moderate and intuitive dashboards. However, product features can be further enhanced with proper documentation of the features' capabilities and limitations. The ability of extending features with mere add-on licenses are a true benefit as it requires the need for redeployment of new tools at the endpoint with manual major configuration changes.

Fordele:

It a great tool to manage almost all of your endpoint management requirements across the organisation with remote access capabilities on requirement basis. Ease of deployment through GPO option or by integrating with AD is really helpful and the ability of leveraging on distribution server. This allows for bandwidth optimization while enabling the organisations to stay up-to-date with latest patches, even in remote locations with minimal internet connectivity. The ability of managing third party application patches is a value for money compared to other solutions in the same scope.

Ulemper:

Some of the advanced features and use cases require a bit of researching due to the limitations in the documentation. Due to this reason, sometime, hours are spent on researching for options and to understand the operations behind those options. With respect to the support, it takes a while to get the right expert for the specific component and once the expert comes, issues get sorted pretty quickly.

Dan
Infrastructure Engineer i Storbritannien
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 5.001-10.000 medarbejdere

Great endpoint management product

5,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Overall Manage Engine Endpoint Central is a great all round product for endpoint management and support

Fordele:

Great tool for Technicians managing devices all in one place. Allows our service desk to remotely support devices quickly with ease. Able to manage Mobile Phones effectivly and patch a large windows estate automatically.

Ulemper:

Can get quite complicated with a lot of configurable features. Someone com across bugs, however support are able to resolve the majority with ease.