Anmeldelser af Legito

5,0 (31)

Om Legito

Automate drafting and managing your documents. Join 170K+ users in over 50 countries from top tier law firms and F500 firms like PwC.

Læs mere om Legito

Ulemper:

Transforming lower case letters to upper case letters.

Bedømmelse af Legito

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
5,0
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Legito har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 5,0 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 31 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Legito før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (31)

Filip
Filip
Managing Director i Bulgarien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Complete end-to-end document assembly and management solution

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: My experience so far has been really positive. The setup took some time but now it is very easy once I got used to importing Word documents. When I started, it took me about a day to completely automate a 5-10 page document – now I do it within a couple of hours at most. I feel it has improved our overall communication with clients because it focuses both parties on doing business rather than waste time in fixing each other’s sentences.

Fordele:

The template editor, data import and batch generation, custom fields in document records, and external sharing are the most notable features for me. I like having all documents, from commercial and labor contracts, to training agreements and even standard proposals, all in one system. I can import specially annotated Word document and it would automatically turn it into a smart template – this saves me a lot of time.

Ulemper:

With the most recent updates, the system seems too big at first. The documentation on some features is still being worked on, although there are plenty of useful videos and tutorials, as well as a guided tour within the system. One has to have a background in configuring such systems and invest some time in experimenting if they want to achieve complex solutions. Planning is most important and most overlooked thus one can spend a lot of time getting to know the system if they choose to opt out from the guided walkthrough.

Jaroslav
Managing Partner i Tjekkiet
Anmelderkilde

Great solution for modern law firms

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: From technology perspective, Legito is the most advance solution I found. I also like it's web-based and looks nice.

Fordele:

Interaction with our clients. Quick review of documents. Easy drafting of our standard documents. Integrations and auto-compete of data across documents.

Ulemper:

When I want to work with a document previously saved by a client, I must go to Document Management. It would be nice if link from the email announcement will open directly the document.

Martino
CEO i Italien
Elektronikproduktion, Selvstændig
Har anvendt softwaren til: 1-5 måneder

So convenient!

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Very clean and functional. Hope they could improve the overall ease to use.

Fordele:

The concept behind Legito is incredible and let you automate document drafting and work with client and colleague in the cloud.

Ulemper:

It's of course pricey but for some type of company i think it could totally worth paying for. Try it and then decide!

Tereza
Lawyer i Tjekkiet
Juridiske tjenesteydelser, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Legito document automation increased our productivity.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I really like how easy it is to use.

Fordele:

Legito helps us automatically assemble documents quickly. Generated documents feed directly into a robust document management system which makes keeping track of documents simple. The return on investment has been huge, and we are still finding more ways to leverage Legito’s ever increasing number of features.

Ulemper:

The search function was a bit basic, but it has recently been improved greatly.

Igor
Anmelderkilde

Best solution for complex legal documents

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We use Legito for over 2 years and we are very much satisfied.

Fordele:

As a boutique law firm, we use very complex legal documents. I tried several solutions to automate them, but Legito was the only one where it was possible without spending a year doing it or hiring programmers.

Ulemper:

I'd appreciate more features for cooperation with our clients in Legito interface.

Radek
Corporate lawyer i Tjekkiet
Forlagsbranchen, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Intuitive automated tool that cuts down contract drafting time.

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We wanted to use document automation to make our processes more efficient.

Fordele:

We generate dozens of agreements daily. Legito helps us to create contracts faster and negotiate them easier so we can spend more time exploring new business opportunities with our authors.

Ulemper:

The only negative is that we didn't start using Legito earlier.

Irena
Head of the legal department i Tjekkiet
Forlagsbranchen, 201-500 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Smart automation with a robust offering

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Legito is intuitive and easy to use. It has a welcoming interface that makes contract generation convenient and efficient.

Fordele:

Easy to consistently apply a professional looking brand Reduced document generation time Numerous customizable options

Ulemper:

Although there are already many types of notifications, a few more options would be nice.

Fredrik
Fredrik
ceo i Sverige
Markedsføring og reklamer, Selvstændig

Legito-Informative, Intuitive, Incredible

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: We generate some very complex documents and financial reports that require a lot of details and precision. We found that Legito’s various Data Import and Data Tagging features, allow us to automatically generate documents quickly without needing to worry about data accuracy.

Fordele:

Automated Data Import: from Spreadsheets, Company Registries, and our CRM. It saved me so much time.

Ulemper:

I am happy with the entire product offering.

Lawyer i Estland
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Excellent tool with superb support!

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: We were automating our agreement template logics so that it would not be the legal to manually draft customized agreement, but rather the stakeholder filling in a quesitonnaire and automatically ending up with the correct customized agreement (based on the input given).

Fordele:

The software is easy to use while actually offering really advanced features in comparison with other solutions on the market.

Ulemper:

I have not encountered features or lacks that I would like to bring out here.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer i Tyrkiet
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, Selvstændig

Legito EO

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Now I can check documents in much shorter time. More organized filing system available

Fordele:

I can easily create, edit and control my documents. It saves me time

Ulemper:

Some more tools need to be added and existing tools need to be improved

Petr
Head of Know-how i Tjekkiet
Juridiske tjenesteydelser, 51-200 medarbejdere

Winner

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We preferred Legito to other document assembly systems we had tested because Legito allows us to automate documents without coding and programming.

Fordele:

Easy automation of our document without any programming at all. Integration with company registers.

Ulemper:

Conditions "is last" and "is not last" are not applicable to non-repeatable clauses.

Jakub
Lead Developer i Tjekkiet
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Amazing document automation platform

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I love the editor for automating document templates. So much faster and more convenient than other document automation features.

Fordele:

Conversion from my Word templates to "automation-ready" structured documents in their editor is amazing.

Ulemper:

None yet. They add new features every month.

Ondrej
Broker i Tjekkiet

Exceptionally variable SW!

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Document automation with Legito is exceptionally variable with infinite possibilities to create interconnected documents. I highly recommend this product.

Fordele:

Many different use-cases. The best for complex documents - we have a suite of over 80 connected documents.

Ulemper:

The app as it is fulfills my expectations. There is always room for improvement, for example more email notifications

Ondřej
Co-founder i Tjekkiet
Human Resources, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Simple to use software with a growing number of useful features

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Our HR department uses Legito, and it has been an immense help when creating documents for our partners.

Fordele:

Our organization has been using Legito for a long time now and we love how easy it is to use. Their development team is doing a great job delivering new features almost every month.

Ulemper:

Automatic email notifications could use an update.

Pavel
Real Estate Broker i Tjekkiet

Easy to learn software

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Very robust API and the possibilities of integrations are awesome. Importing data from our system and generating documents now take a fragment of the time they normally would.

Fordele:

The software is user-friendly and easy to learn. Integration into our DMS is great.

Ulemper:

I wish more people could work on documents/forms at the same time, not just consecutively.

Kamile
Legal Sourcing Manager i Tjekkiet
Juridiske tjenesteydelser, 10.000+ medarbejdere

Easy to understand

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Legito has all the automation features our large company was looking for.

Fordele:

Document automation in Legito is really easy to understand, it has a great introduction and guidelines to get started. The variety of functionality is brilliant!

Ulemper:

I'm looking forward to "is no last" and "is second last" conditions for texts in document templates.

Teodora
Attorney at Law i Tjekkiet
Juridiske tjenesteydelser, 201-500 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: 1-5 måneder
Anmelderkilde

Changed the way we approach legal operations

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I personally automated over 90 documents used by our enterprise in the USA and Europe, and I love Legito. There isn't any other document automation/management tool like Legito. The difference in time spent on producing documents is incredible. It really changed the way we approach legal operations.

Fordele:

The user interface is intuitive for me, as a user who automates documents, as well as for individual users at our company using them. We spent about 3 months researching the document automation market and testing many different solutions. Legito unanimously won our internal tender.

Ulemper:

A few details required me to ask their customer support. Their onboarding process is great. The very friendly team helped me.

Lukas
Sole Attorney i Tjekkiet
Juridiske tjenesteydelser, Selvstændig

I love this product!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We were one of first law firm which started to use this product for automation of documents for clients and I still like it very much.

Fordele:

It has truly state-of-the-art user interface for us and also for our clients.

Ulemper:

Better email notifications with links directly to new versions of documents created from our automated templates.

Dana
CEO i Tjekkiet
Informationstjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere

Great application!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I love it. It's totally intuitive as all modern systems should be.

Fordele:

I really like it's web-based. Nice user interface, ton of features, "all-in-one" solution, house-style document management for export of smart documents to Word. I love the new feature which converts my Word docs into Legito automated documents.

Ulemper:

Trial is only 15 days, email notifications regarding deadlines shall be more customizable.

Jakub
Juridiske tjenesteydelser, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Powerful tool! Technological leader in document generation

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I recommend this tool to all innovative law firms.

Fordele:

I'm confident to say that Legito is a technological leader in document generation sector. They are developing powerful features really fast.

Ulemper:

Works well for me. May be better notifications.

Lawyer i Tjekkiet
Juridiske tjenesteydelser, 10.000+ medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Saves us hours of drafting every day.

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We were able to automate complex legal documents easily. Legito is saving us hours of drafting every day.

Fordele:

Legito has great features that most of the other competitors on the market do not currently provide. Excellent customer care – fast responses and always willing to step the extra mile to get our questions answered!

Ulemper:

It takes you a minute to understand the logic and build-up of Legito, but once that is understood, the efficient drafting of contracts can begin.

Ondrej
Anmelderkilde

Great for cooperation with clients!

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I believe this is the future of legal business.

Fordele:

I can share my automated documents with our clients.

Ulemper:

There is nothing that would irritate me.

Lukas
Real Estate Agent i Tjekkiet
Anmelderkilde

Amazing software for document automation and management

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Amazing software for document automation and management. It takes just a few hours to learn all possible features and with e-learning materials I was able to do it on my own and started to understand the true potential of Legito.

Fordele:

Excellent development team. I definitely don't have an IT background, but still, have been able to learn how to create automated documents.

Ulemper:

No real issues yet, I'm quite content with the pricing and approach to customers

Tadeas
Sales and Marketing Manager i Tjekkiet
Miljøydelser, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great value to our company

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Legito has given a great value to our company. It takes minimal time to create documents from templates in it and is easy to use.

Fordele:

Contracts are being generated in fraction of time. Saves tons of time and money.

Ulemper:

So far, there has been nothing I'd change

M&A Manager i Tjekkiet
Elektronikproduktion, 51-200 medarbejdere

Huge cost saver

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Legito bring us a lot of value. I'm happy to give them this reference.

Fordele:

Legito ROI is perfect. Great features for the price. It was clear winner when I decided what to use for our documents.

Ulemper:

Nothing special comes to my mind right now.