Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Zoho Assist

4,7 (947)

Om Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist giver en enkel og ligetil brugergrænseflade til at oprette forbindelse til fjerncomputere overalt på kloden.

Læs mere om Zoho Assist

Fordele:

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Ulemper:

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion.

Bedømmelse af Zoho Assist

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Zoho Assist har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,7 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 947 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Zoho Assist før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (947)

Paul
Paul
Director i Storbritannien

Great value for money

5,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Have never had a problem with the service, it's always been available. Customer service are great and always reply quickly.

Fordele:

Zoho Assist is very easy to user with a great user interface. Remote sessions are east to setup and great to use.

Ulemper:

Soemtimes while using the remote support option, some Mac users find it hard to allow the needed permissions for the software to work. A video would be good explaining how to set this up.

James
Co-Owner i USA
Detailhandel, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

An amazing tool to help your business get more done and troubleshoot remotely when troubles arise.

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I couldn't be happier with how well this tool has help me be more efficient and be able to not only get more done but to help those on my team in a moments notice from where ever I might be.

Fordele:

I love the simplicity if setup and the ability to remote in and help team members anytime they run into trouble. I also love accessing my main work machine from my mobile devices and lower-powered machines. It also allows me to carry less licenses for some software titles so I can keep it on my main work machine and remote access that to get work done.

Ulemper:

The only trouble I've run into I think is related to the machines I've been running them on and that's when my lower-powered machines start to bog down because they are dated and have lower system resources sometimes I drop my connection but it's an easy reconnect and I'm back up and running.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director i Sydafrika

Overvejede alternativer:

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

3,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

Fordele:

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

Ulemper:

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

Managing Director i Storbritannien
Elektronikproduktion, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Look at an alternative to the very expensive other remote assist application

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Kommentarer: We were looking at a sensible prices alternative to main named remote access/assist application. We need occasional access to our clients server and PC to assist in problem resolving. The issue we have is that we have several engineer who do oncall assistance. They might only need to get remote access to a customers system once or twice a year. But you can guarantee when they do its 2am in the morning and its urgent. We needed something that everyone could have on their laptops without the extreme expense of a additional license to cover that unusual event that might occur once a year. Previously they would call the sensor engineer or manager to get then to log in and do the fix.
Now everyone can have the ability, the connections time and the number of connection will not go up but customer service has increased.

Fordele:

Very easy to get to work and deploy. Unattended access once applied is so simple to use Note section at end of session really useful Both Browser and desktop version easy to learn The ability to add technicians- Not every needs to use all the time by on call engineer need the ability. This is possible at no addition cost with Zoho. A real plus. Multi connections to allow two technician to look. Nice smooth interface not clunky. User admin easy to learn Ability to have different department with assigned dedicated technician

Ulemper:

Nothing at the moment. We have run a full test on the type of support we would normally be requested to do. Everything is as good as with the thrid party application we are using

ICT Manager i Storbritannien
Offentlig sikkerhed, 11-50 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

First impressions are very good

4,0 for 4 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I would definitely recommend giving Zoho Assist a go and I've had good remote access experience with the desktop app. When stuck, the available online help has pointed me in the right direction. Certainly much cheaper than TeamViewer and much more straight forward interface.

Fordele:

Free trial; low cost to get started; integrates with Azure AD for user login; multi-factor authentication; remote access for Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi, as well as Windows.

Ulemper:

Difficult initially to understand departments and groups, and how to move devices between them. The web viewer did not provide a reliable remote access experience (the display often froze or lagged by seconds making remote access control impossible) however not had any issue with desktop app.

Tim
CEO IT Manager i USA
Computernetværk, 2-10 medarbejdere

Zoho Assist is Essential to the IT Support Business

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: I love it!

Fordele:

Remote Access is critical to our business model. We use it everyday and it is easy to use Zoho Assist. It's easy to deploy and get started with a client right away.

Ulemper:

Customer support is limited. I would like more chat support.

Ramon
CTO i Brasilien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Zoho Assist is fantstic

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Fordele:

Excelent to remote access and assistance.

Ulemper:

I have some difficult to use privilleged access in remote access.

Izzy
Technician i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstændig

My opinion only.

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Good. Would love to get an option for mor computers for unattended access cheaper.

Fordele:

I can access my clients easily. Email feature is very helful.

Ulemper:

Sometimes the video quality is not the best.

FRANCISCO

Computer- og netværkssikkerhed, 2-10 medarbejdere

awesome remote

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Fordele:

the option fo a web based extesion is perfect !

Ulemper:

do not have a option for more than 1 person to log into the same machine ate the same time.

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator i USA
Hasard og kasinoer, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Really Easy Setup

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

Fordele:

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

Ulemper:

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. i Australien
Byggeri, Selvstændig

Great Product

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

Fordele:

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

Ulemper:

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Matthew
IT Administrator i USA
Detailhandel, 51-200 medarbejdere

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Fordele:

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Ulemper:

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

Alix
Owner i USA
Computer- og netværkssikkerhed, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Zoho Assist is the last remotely platform you will ever need…

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I am 100% happy with Zoho Assist. It makes my life easier and my customers life easier. It saves a whole bunch of $$$ a month, and it’s super dependable. Their platform is never down and always consistent. I highly recommend Zoho Assist.

Fordele:

My absolute favorite thing about Zoho Assist is how easy it is to use on a computer and on my iPad. My customers don’t struggle to install the software and get support. I love the fact that they have customized rates to accommodate smaller IT companies. I definitely recommend this to everyone I talk to about simple and fast Remote Desktop solutions.

Ulemper:

Nothing. I’ve been using Zoho Assist for 3 years and I have not found one thing I dislike about this platform!!!

Bailey
Digital Project Manager i USA
Markedsføring og reklamer, 11-50 medarbejdere

Zoho Assist should be the 'Gold Standard' of remote connect software

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Zoho Assist has become a critically important program for my job. I could not support my clients as easily and with as little customer frustration without it.

Fordele:

Zoho always has a clean GUI, but they also add robust features.

Ulemper:

I wish I had a little more Branding control, but this does not impede it's use and is similar a feature preference.

Tyler
CEO i USA
Computersoftware, 2-10 medarbejdere

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

Fordele:

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Ulemper:

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

Alan
Owner i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, Selvstændig

ZoHo Assist - Great for small IT Support business to support clients

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: During the pandemic ZoHo Assist has proved fantastic in support my clients whom are now having to work from home and not familiar with the various online tools that many businesses use. This has enabled me to 'jump' onto their PC's and give them a bit of training on an adhoc basis.

Fordele:

The easy that I can talk less experienced users through establishing a connection.

Ulemper:

I am struggling to think of any cons for this software, especially at this price point. I've not had to use their support team as setup and use has been straightforward.

Johnny
Sales/Technical i USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Few Things I was hoping...

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Well i used couple devices and started unattended access... Now i nee to see the dat for billing purposes

Fordele:

I like this because we can record session and write tech notes... Its my 2nd day using this application but need to get used too... I will also need assistance in accounting and billling related questions how to round up and charge customers... My review will improve as soon as i get used to it.... I came to zoho from teamviewer and will need some assistance.. So far, its not too bad, just need to get used to and set it up right.

Ulemper:

So far, i tried to make session with an IOS Iphone user... I look everywhere but cant seem to take control over the device but can only support viewing only... Can we take control over android or ios devices?

Darshan
President i USA
Regnskabsføring, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Great remote access / remote support software

Fordele:

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

Ulemper:

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

Joseph
CEO i USA
Ejendomshandel, 501-1.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Zoho Assist is the perfect solution to connect remotely without interruption.

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Zoho Assist was an excellent service to connect remotely, this platform made it possible for us to give some support for various clients, also, when our employees had problems with their computers or with some technical configuration, we could easily access their computers in a matter of seconds. Zoho Assist gave me a very good and smooth experience, I loved how I was able to connect remotely without any interruption, also I was able to annotate, share relevant files or documents, communicate and configure the quality or consumption of Zoho Assist on my computer. Also, I also used Zoho Assist on my mobile device, and the experience was similar, very smooth experience.

Fordele:

Zoho Assist was the perfect solution to connect remotely between computers. The first thing I liked about this platform is the excellent quality and fluidity that it gave me in each remote connection, that was very important to me since it helped me to function and manage other computers correctly. I loved the audio and video chat and communication system, that helped a lot when connecting to my client's or employees computers, to communicate with them during the remote connection process. I also liked the file transfer system, I was able to transfer various files to the computer that was connected remotely, also the file transfer does not slow down this remote connection. In addition, the annotation system also worked great, I was able to annotate on the remote connection screen, to write anything or any information.

Ulemper:

The only negative point of Zoho Assist is regarding its free trial period, this free trial only lasts 14 days, it does not give users such complete access, which makes it a bit difficult for them to do on this platform. With that version theyu will have limits on the number of computers they can connect to, they will also have time limits for each remote connection, I used this trial version for a few days and had to upgrade to a paid version to test and use Zoho Assist.

Peter
CISO i USA

Affordable and functional

4,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Positive. Easy, affordable deployment to customers

Fordele:

Easy deployment, easy access. It’s cheaper than competing products, but manages to get the job done

Ulemper:

iOS client can be buggy and refuse to accept keystrokes. Sometimes takes longer for the host to start than competing products.

Rica Mae
Rica Mae
Documented-Information Officer i Filippinerne
Byggeri, 201-500 medarbejdere

Zoho Assist Review

Fordele:

I've been using a lot of remote tools throughout my career and Zoho assist has been my favorite so far. Zoho stands out to other app because of its versatility, I can use it anywhere I like, I can use to my desktop, laptop, and even on my mobile phone which makes it much easier for me to handle user concerns. Great features such as unattended access, live chat, file transfer/sharing and troubleshooting tools makes it a top remote solution for you.

Ulemper:

Didn't have anything to dislike about the app, customer support are also reliable and they act fast enough to make the most assistance I needed.

Owner / CEO i USA

Great Service Over All!!

4,0 for 2 år siden

Fordele:

I enjoy the custom branding and ease of use on the desktop version of this app. Unattended access is fantastic, and managing techs is easy. Getting reports of who, when and PC name being accessed is great for logging and tracking time.

Ulemper:

Missing features are mostly in the mobile version of this app. It is buggy when it comes to screen refreshing and causing mouse to reset to center screen. Switching between monitors on remote PC can be easier to utilize as well.

Nick
MD i Storbritannien
Eventtjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Solid product, works well for us

Fordele:

We moved over to this after trying TeamViewer and evaluating a few others like AnyDesk. We use the Unattended Access feature to support our PCs when they are out with customers and our customers ring for support. A simple but great feature is it's just so easy to ask the customer their laptop number and connect straight on, because we can easily access the whole list of devices from one screen. It's a good value option when you have a lot of devices to manage.

Ulemper:

The technician's interface is browser based, and maybe for that reason it doesn't feel as instantaneoulsy responsive as desktop clients like AnyDesk. I suspect this would have more of an impact if you were doing graphics work remotely, but for us it doesn't really bother us. The file transfer interface could probably be improved to be more heavily integrated with the OS file browser.

Manuel
Principal i USA

Overvejede alternativer:

Zoho Assist great value for the money

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I have been using it for years and love it, it would be nice to have a billing module to bill customers directly for their use of Zoho Assist.

Fordele:

Cost and features are the pros compared to the competition, no one comes close.

Ulemper:

Customer service could improve, but they do respond