Anmeldelser af VobeSoft

4,9 (22)

Om VobeSoft

Configure your dynamic business software solution with the VobeSoft no-code solution. Create a simple CRM or an enterprise application.

Læs mere om VobeSoft

Fordele:

Once you start with it it’s spreading it’s self like a virus in a good way. Makes you think about all not automated processes that you can change using the VobeSoft.

Ulemper:

There is not much not to like about the software but if I have to be picky it would be the lack of a way to automate the way our website contact form gets transfered to the VobeSoft software.

Bedømmelse af VobeSoft

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

VobeSoft har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,9 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 22 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt VobeSoft før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (22)

Frank
Frank
Consultant, Consciousness i Holland
Ledelsesrådgivning, Selvstændig

Anything, Anytime, Anywhere - Least Effort & Maximum Value

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: In my personal life: I keep track of all things that are relevant to my health and/or are relevant to how I live my life (the appointments I make, the activities I do, the results I aim to accomplish).
In my professional life: I keep track of strategies, projects, progress, invoices, payments, collaborations... the list goes on and on and on.

Fordele:

Through the VobeCustom software I am now able to keep track of ANYTHING that I desire in both my personal and professional life. The amounts of clicks and thus time required is an absolute minimum, as the VobeCustom software allows me to configure things exactly as I like them. There are no limits.

Ulemper:

The thing I like least about this software, is that it is not used by EVERYBODY.

Stefan
Interim Manager i Tyskland
Engros, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Easy to use Software, easy to connect

5,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Vobesoft is the best what happened to me in the last 6 month!

Fordele:

Vobesoft is an eye-opener in "world of CRM/XRM" solotions. I mostly like the structure of the IT, the easyness of working and the friendly helpdesk.

Ulemper:

There are a lot of skills in common, i would like if Vobesoft could be approved by local TAX-institutes.

Tom
CEO i Holland
Musik, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Vobesoft for small entertainment businesses

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

Easy to learn, intuitive UI, excellent workflow.

Ulemper:

UI may be too simplistic for some users.

Gulsah
Accountmanager i Holland
Forsyningsværk, 11-50 medarbejdere

Easy to use

4,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: It is easy to use and has all the information you need.

Fordele:

Vobesoft is easy to use and has a clean format

Ulemper:

The agenda is nog adjustable with outlook.

Vorstandsvorsitzender i Tyskland
Ledelsesrådgivning, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

My experiences with the tools of Vobesoft

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We used Vobe Custom for a consulting project for a major German car manufacturer. We were able to quickly explain the benefits to the local employees and they consistently implemented the tool after a short familiarization phase. This helps us to achieve sustainability for our changes and consulting services to the customer

Fordele:

- Fast scalability in the enterprise - Employees learn to handle it quickly - Massive increase in productivity - Easy to use - Very transparent and fair price model - Support from the provider

Ulemper:

- A completely German-language interface would allow even more employees to easily use Vobesoft tools. So, overall translation ist very appreciated

Wilma
General Director i Holland
Opmagasinering, 2-10 medarbejdere

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Good and fast service. They understand what the compnay needs.

Fordele:

Only what we need is in the software and it's easy to expand. Also it's easy to use and I have acces everywhere in the world at any time.

Ulemper:

I can't think of anything that is missing or doesn't work the way we want to do.

Pim
Account Manager i Holland
Engros, 2-10 medarbejdere

Review Pim de Boere

4,0 for 8 måneder siden

Kommentarer: With Vobesoft we have an excellent customer tracking system in-house, many options for filtering out and tracking base.

Fordele:

Easy to use, both for the user and administrator

Ulemper:

Link with other program, as an example the accounting program that we also work with.

frank
Manager ICT i Holland
Transport/lastbilkørsel/jernbane, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

The core of all processes in one solution

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We use it for the status of our car park. Connect it to the availibilty for our planning. Measure out complains to perform our quality.

Fordele:

The flexibility to use. Allmost everything you want you can registrate in VobeSoft.

Ulemper:

At the begining it was a little bit hard to find the way in the system because of all the opertunities and features you can use.

Dennis
Business Analist i Holland
Forsikring, 11-50 medarbejdere

Easy to use

5,0 for 8 måneder siden

Fordele:

VobeSoft is flexible, which makes it so that we can adapt it on the spot and to the wishes of our colleagues.

Ulemper:

The mail module can use (and is planned for) an update. Furthermore, data visualisation is limited at the moment.

Manager ICT i Holland
Transport/lastbilkørsel/jernbane, 201-500 medarbejdere

Easy and convinient.

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Work process. Less email. Real and actual status. Good overview. Quick decisions.

Fordele:

Easy to work with. It is very effective to get the results you want.

Ulemper:

Authorisation. You have make a real good plan to configure the authorisations

Jeroen
Founder i Holland
Underholdning, 2-10 medarbejdere

The real custom solution

Fordele:

When you first get in contact with VobeSoft they will explain to you that a lot is possible with their software. And they are not lying! VobeSoft gave me the tools to bring my company processes to the next level. No limitations to what I could do with the software. And if I needed a difficult process managed the customer support was there to help me.

for 4 år siden

Happy to have you as our customer! Thanks for the support! VobeSoft

Bram
Sales Manager i Storbritannien
Bioteknologi, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Very easy to use and fully customisable!

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Positive. It's helped us centralise our ordering, reporting, complaints and customer account approval systems in one central place, where these were previously dealt with in a completely analogue and paper way.

Fordele:

Easy integration, no large implementation times as the way of working speaks for itself, and fully customisable. If something you've set up previously doesn't turn out to work, you can change the way the system works yourself to suit the ways of working of your organisation.

Ulemper:

Not yet linkable with our ERP system, but hoping to achieve this in the future.

Hans
Support Manager i Holland
Logistik og forsyningskæde, 51-200 medarbejdere

Review

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Fleetmanagement, CRM, Customer complaints, Workflowmanagement, communication platform.

Fordele:

Very good software to implement in the organisation as it is possible to customise it yourself.

Ulemper:

I cannot think of any cons at the moment, some minor details in the functionalities are not in the program yet. But we were promised that these will be in a next release. We have seen some of these being implementated

SAP SCM Consultant i Tyskland
Informationstjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Efficiency Effectiveness Economical Value for money

Fordele:

User-friendly, having everything in your own hands. Once you start with it it’s spreading it’s self like a virus in a good way. Makes you think about all not automated processes that you can change using the VobeSoft

Ulemper:

Missing some nice to have functionalities

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it alot! VobeSoft

Carlos
Director i Spanien
Engros, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

It makes all look clear!

5,0 for 12 måneder siden

Fordele:

The cleanliness of the design. It's very intuitive and customisable. I can filter information, to show only what we need.

Ulemper:

We need to customise the relevant information to be shown on the pipeflows.

Philip
Accountmanager i Holland
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Easy to use and very efficient

5,0 for 6 måneder siden

Fordele:

Easy to work with, very effective, and gets you the results you want.

Ulemper:

We just started working with the program, so far there are no complaints.

Dennis
CEO i Spanien
Kemikalier, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

very useful company tool which is easy to use in short time

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: As we´re still in the initial fase, I just can give positive feedback about the Software. It´s a useful tool so far, especially on management level to be a few clicks all happenings within the company. It´s easy to use and all employees adapted very fast to the problems. As all modules have been adjusted to our needs so far, we are very satisfied

Fordele:

It´s flexibility, easy amendments for company needs, clear and quick overview about happenings in the company

Ulemper:

we just started to work with the programm, all difficulties were adapted inmediatly, so no complaints so far

Joost
Director i Holland
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 2-10 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Building my own applications, without progamming

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: We organized all our medical registration for habitants!

Fordele:

Very easy to start, as long as you first sketch the relations between forms

Ulemper:

No calculating module, they say iT will come shortly

Floor manager i Holland
Hotel og restauration, 11-50 medarbejdere

Perfect functionality

Fordele:

The use of the software is great, also everything is possible in the cloud what makes it easy to work from different locations.

Not applicable

Lars
Project manager i Holland
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 501-1.000 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

The solution for many problems

4,0 for 4 år siden

Fordele:

The fact, that everything is possible in VobeSoft, which creates a lot of business opportunities.

Ulemper:

That customisation is often necessary.

Viviën
Stagiaire i Holland
Computersoftware, 2-10 medarbejdere

Review

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: Great service

Fordele:

User friendly, great service. I like all of the widgets you can use with it.

Ulemper:

Its blue. I don't like blue. I want red.

Product owner at Intrasurance Technology Services i Holland
Forsikring, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Start-up with a real good product

Fordele:

Flexibility. A lot of possibilities in one system.

Ulemper:

Sometimes you have to search a bit to find what you need.

for 4 år siden

Thank you so much for your honest review! VobeSoft