Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af HRnest

4,8 (105)

Om HRnest

Onlinesystem til effektiv styring af medarbejderfravær, arbejdstider og personlige filer.

Læs mere om HRnest

Ulemper:

Sometimes it is working really slow and that is very annoying if you're in the rush.

Bedømmelse af HRnest

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

HRnest har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,8 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 105 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt HRnest før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (105)

Adam
Adam
Tester Software i Polen
Programudvikling, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

I really like working at HRnest

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I use it every day and I like working in it. I use HRnest as a regular user - a company employee who reports remote work, holidays, etc. No dark theme.

Fordele:

Easy of use and usability. The website is clear and legible.

Ulemper:

Home page - it is not possible to add e.g. remote work. Calendar and home page calendar - here I can only add a vacation plan and a vacation request. No modifications to the home page.

for 5 måneder siden

Adam, thank you for your opinion! We hope you continue to enjoy using HRnest :)

Rafał
Technical Application Engineer i Polen
Automatisering af industri, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Trullu convinient and easy-to-use solution for company HR

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Using HRnest we were able to use a solution that covers all of our HR needs.

Fordele:

This software contains all modules, that helps us to keep all HR aspects of our company online and at one place. Easy way to integrate with other software, using APIs and other tools makes it additionally convinient.

Ulemper:

The only thing that would help us more, would be automated business trip calculations.

for 4 år siden

Rafal, many thanks for sharing your insights. We're glad that you are satisfied with the functionality and possibilities our system offers. It's nice to hear that HRnest has met the needs of your company. Thank you!

Grzegorz
Machinery Consultant - Head of HUB i Polen
Ledelsesrådgivning, 11-50 medarbejdere

Summary of feelings after using it as a user for 2 years

5,0 for 2 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: My overall opinion about the app is positive

Fordele:

Integrated management: time, resources, occupancy and the ability to report project results

Ulemper:

Deleting entered data from forms before there aproovment. It is not possible to redefine the scope of competences for existing users.

for 4 dage siden

Grzegorz, thank you for your opinion! We are doing our best to make the system more and more user-friendly - thank you for your comment!

Adrianna
Office Assistant i Polen
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 51-200 medarbejdere

better integration between modules

2,0 for 4 år siden

Fordele:

- it's easy to use - the grafical interface is very nice and functional

Ulemper:

- integration between modules could be better

for 4 år siden

Adrianna, thank you for sharing your opinion. Our support team will contact you to get more information about inter-module integration and potential improvements. Wishing you a good experience with our tool.

Ivona
HR and Payroll Manager i Canada
Elektronikproduktion, 11-50 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: 1-5 måneder

Amazing Platform

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Hrnest has amazing customer support, I did the set up that required some customization and HRnest was able to deliver any changes in a fairly quickly manner.

Fordele:

I spend a lot of time going through different demos and doing extensive research. HRnest has it's beta version and you don't really need to sign up and waste time. Instead, it allows for a quick assessment if the features that you are looking for are there. It has all the features that I was looking for in order to automate vacation process approval with calendar visibility. Very easy to use, our employees did not have any problems adapting to the platform.

Ulemper:

Inputting the vacation already taken by employees was somewhat cumbersome. I would suggest to adapt to a new platform like this at the very beginning of the year.

for 2 år siden

Ivona, thank you for your opinion and such a nice words about our support! We are glad that the system meets your expectations.

Zuzanna
Specjalista HR i Polen
Luft- og rumfart, 11-50 medarbejdere

The perfect working tool

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: HRnest is a great product, customised and constantly evolving, so that when my business grows I am not thinking about a new product, but about the new opportunities that the HRnest team systematically deliver to me.

Fordele:

Very helpful customer service, easy to use, continuous product development.

Ulemper:

The product is so great that I regret not having more modules.

for 2 år siden

Zuzanna, we are glad that you like using our system! Thank you for such a nice opinion and the high rating you gave us!

Mateusz
Business analyst i Polen
Sportsudstyr, 51-200 medarbejdere

Best for your buck

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: We stopped using spreadsheets and paperwork. All is in one place without us worrying if something is missing.

Fordele:

The app is easy to set up and use, it has lots of features normally found in more expensive offline software. The customer service is spot on - all questions are answered quickly and new features are being added with every update. It is very light and works on every kind of device.

Ulemper:

No mobile app - only the mobile site access. There should be more types of reports and variables to choose from. The notifications of unregistered work time would be helpful for those who tend to forget.

for 2 år siden

Mateusz, thank you for your opinion! We are happy that our system helped you reduce paperwork.

Rafał
IT Specialist i Polen
Forlagsbranchen, 201-500 medarbejdere

Holiday module - highly recommend

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: We are really satisfied with the product.

Fordele:

Really easy to use and introduce to new users. We only use the holiday module so I can rank only this.

Ulemper:

Some elements need more looking into how they work.

for 3 år siden

Rafal, thank you for the opinion and the high rating you gave us. We are glad that you have been with us for so many years.

Agnieszka
Learning Consultant in Learning and Development i Polen
Kontorartikler og -udstyr, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Happy user

5,0 for 5 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Very pleasant! It gives me confidence, it allow to go back to check everything and it is a great planning tool.Definitely something I cannot imagine working without.Every other system I used in the past failed on some level -with HR nest I ma confident not even one minute is lost, and I can manage my flexible work time so efficiently. I'm a fan.

Fordele:

For a tool that I use every day at work, it gives me good user experience. I like the non-invasive interface, clear display of most important data, and that I can access all the info in one place. The functionality goes beyond work-time registration, it also allows to plan, see the scheduling of other team members, who is in the office at that time.

Ulemper:

Data is displayed in various ways. The one I prefer the least is Work Time/ Reports - with vertical display and red markings when the time was missed - I much more often loot at Work Time/ Calendar that shows me the time in horizontal manner and somehow it's more comprehensive to me. I guess it depends how we think about time in general.

for 5 måneder siden

Agnieszka, thank you for pointing out the advantages of HRnest in such detail - we are glad that the system has gained another fan :)

Agata
Agata
tRAINER i Polen
Den lovgivende magt, 11-50 medarbejdere

A realay good option!

Fordele:

Easiness of use, online acsess, good customer experience

Ulemper:

I am quite satisfied with this tool, it's hard to say

for 5 måneder siden

Agata, thank you for your opinion! We hope your continued experience with HRnest will be just as good :)

Krzysztof
CEO i Polen
Internet, 11-50 medarbejdere

Clear HR management without HR manager

Fordele:

With HRnest we keep all things related to attendance at one place, after our HR manager left the company was a bit confused what to do. After few clicks we knew all is fine and we can keep all formal biurokracy in order. The accountancy is happy too, it's flexible and easy software.

Ulemper:

I had problem with expiring session, but contact with support solved this quickly.

sidste år

Krzysztof, thank you for such a nice opinion! We are glad we could be a solution in a stressful moment :)

Paweł
General Manager i Polen
Regnskabsføring, 11-50 medarbejdere

An opinion

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: An application that transfers knowledge about holidays to employees, there are no unnecessary questions, how much leave do I have? when i was on vacation does anyone have a vacation planned for this period? and many more. As a manger, I have more time.

Fordele:

It solve all of my problems with managing of vacations.

Ulemper:

All team is using this aplication with pleasure and all heppens without my involve.

for 4 år siden

Pawel, thank you for the feedback. We are glad that our program has been recognized and appreciated by your team and that working with HRnest is easy and convenient for them. Pleased to hear that thanks to HRnest you have more time for other priority tasks. Wish you further positive experiences from using our application. Thank you for being with us.

Tomasz
IT Manager i Polen
Bilindustrien, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great, and simple tool!

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: It's a great tool, contains all most important options in very good price. I truly recomended. Especially for small and medium company.

Fordele:

easy to use, Intiuitive, good price, mobile friendly, additional modules

Ulemper:

no native app, lack of module to communicate with emploey

sidste år

Tomasz, thank you for your opinion! We are glad you find our tool intuitive and easy to use and that you paid attention to its good price :)

Aleksandra
Head Accountant i Polen
Bygningsingeniørarbejde, 51-200 medarbejdere

HRnest

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: Workflow of absence data are very straightforward and efficient. My overall experiance is very good, both as a user and administrator.

Fordele:

Transparency, ease of use, collective imports

Ulemper:

Part of reports needs to be adjusted manually to our interntal needs and integrations.

for 4 år siden

Aleksandra, thank you for your opinion and good word. Please let us know what exact report you are interested in - maybe we could help you automate it. We are glad that your experience with our system is positive.

Anna
HR assistant i Polen
Transport/lastbilkørsel/jernbane, 51-200 medarbejdere

I recommend

Fordele:

easy to use and intuitive program, very good contact with the supervisor from Hrnest

Ulemper:

the leave limit for part-time employees must be introduced accordingly,

for 3 år siden

Anna, thank you for adding your opinion and words of appreciation.

Beata
Owner i Polen
Engros, 2-10 medarbejdere

very easy to use app

Fordele:

easiness and clearity of the holiday plan

Ulemper:

I like everything, espcially the easy way to accept holiday requests.

for 3 år siden

Hi Beata, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate the effort you took to add a recommendation.

Dorota
Country HR Manager i Polen
Byggematerialer, 51-200 medarbejdere

Great software

5,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: solved the problem with paper applications, quick acceptance, preservation of document circulation

Fordele:

Easy for use, reports are very helpful, the ability to make excel reports

Ulemper:

I have no objections to the program HR nest, it meets the expectations

for 4 år siden

Dorota, thank you! We are glad that we can get to know your opinion. Nothing motivates us to work more than a satisfied customer.

Lukas
Project Manager i Polen
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 51-200 medarbejdere

Great holiday tracker tool

Fordele:

HRnest is a user-friendly application which enabled our organisation to manage holidays in a very effective way. The support team is very responsive and reacts very quickly with small adjustments to the software.

Ulemper:

It's really difficult to give negative feedback. So far, all problems were quickly addressed by the support team so are not up to date anymore.

for 3 år siden

Lukas, thank you for sharing your opinion. We are glad that the system meets your expectations.

Linda
HR Manager i Polen
Human Resources, Selvstændig
Anmelderkilde

Highly reccomended for small and mid - companies

Kommentarer: Great!

Fordele:

It is simple, customer service is great and always willing to help

Ulemper:

Its lack of the functions of employees evaluation platform

for 2 år siden

Linda, thank you for a good opinion and such a nice words about our customer service!

Anna
HR i Polen
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Yameo

4,0 for 4 år siden

instance of absence.

Ulemper:

part of 'home office' - if for example I need to cancel one day, first i needed to cancel all the request, then put the day off and finally again the first request

for 4 år siden

Anna, thank you for your opinion. In the HRnest system it is possible to correct and shorten requests, but only at the end or start date - there is no option to edit mid-days. If you would be interested in enabling such functionality, please let us know.

Agnieszka
Finance Director i Polen
Forbrugsvarer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great solution especially for smaller companies

Fordele:

We introduced HRnest in our company about 1 year ago and we are very satisfied with it. It's user-friendly, no need to organize sophisticated trainings for people. It significantly reduced the paper work and mistakes. It's extremely helpful in companies with outsourced HR /Accounting - information is exchanged quickly and properly. It's very useful for managers to track the holidays limits for employees and to plan the vacation period. I truly recommend HRnest.

Ulemper:

It takes time to create the accounts however most of the data you can load using defined templates.

for 2 år siden

Agnieszka, thank you for your nice words and for being with us!

paulina
director i Polen
Uddannelsesstyring, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

good program

5,0 for 3 år siden

Kommentarer: a good work time management program. Additional functions may become extensive over time.

Fordele:

control of the schedule of a dispersed team

Ulemper:

no working hours added for variable working hours

for 3 år siden

Paulina, thank you for sharing your observations. We will contact you to explain in more detail what you are missing in our application. Thank you once again, wishing you a good day!

Robert
Regional Sales Manager i Polen
Trykkeri, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

easy to use and intuitive software

Fordele:

easy to use and intuitive software, nice icons shows status employe

Ulemper:

I would appreciate the ability to create shortcuts and auto-fill based on previous requests

sidste år

Robert, we are glad you find our system easy to use and intuitive. Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Hubert
Sales Manager i Polen
Maskineri, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Faster, easier

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: I work with various applications. They are very intuitive.

Fordele:

I am able to analyze the necessary data faster. I am able to settle e.g. business trips faster. There is no need to waste time preparing additional documents.

Ulemper:

I have no comments. Rather, I have no objection to the operation of the system.

for 2 år siden

Hubert, we are glad that HRnest has made your work faster and easier! Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Bekræftet anmelder
Finansielle tjenesteydelser, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great software for companies!

Fordele:

It's very easy to use and to manage - simple and plain with extended options. Every employee can keep up to date with their application process - they say they really like the transparency that HRnest gives

Ulemper:

There's no cons for me to be honest. Paperless schedules mean greater transparency. With HRnest, we can make adjustments to schedules on the fly, without unnecessary drafting and amending.

sidste år

Thank you for such a nice opinion! We are glad that our system is transparent and easy to use for you!