Vi har hjulpet danske virksomheder
med at vælge bedre software i 15 år

Anmeldelser af Sage HR

4,4 (344)

Om Sage HR

Sage HR er en prisbelønnet HR-administrationsløsning, der forenkler HR.

Læs mere om Sage HR

Fordele:

It very easy to use and setup. It is very simple, understandable and helps to solve problems quickly.

Ulemper:

Mobile application: It is very basic, almost no functionality. You can't clock in/out from the app, which is essential these days for employees who move around.

Bedømmelse af Sage HR

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Sage HR har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,4 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 344 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Sage HR før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (344)

Nicole
Nicole
Business Manager i New Zealand
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere

Easy to set up and run

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Although we are only a small company, we were trying to manually record our employees' holiday and sick leave as well as days in lieu, but found that we were losing track of vital information. CakeHR lets us keep all this information in an organised way, and lets our employees also keep track of their accrued allowances, as well as requesting leave in a more formal and organised manner.

Fordele:

I really liked the choice of price points, depending on the needs of your business. The user interface is also intuitive, and the calendar integrates well with Outlook.

Ulemper:

The trial version didn't have New Zealand public holidays automatically included, so I had to add these manually.

for 5 år siden

Dear Nicole, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with CakeHR! There are a lot of features we keep updating on a weekly basis and, probably thanks to you, now we have possibility to import also public holidays of New Zealand. So now, for certain, you can refer us to your New Zealand friends and colleagues, we are all set :) With thanks, Viktorija

Shakil
System Analyst i Bangladesh

Perfect Human Resource Management Application

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Sage HR enhanced our efficiency and helped better manage our Organization.

Fordele:

Perfect Human Resource Management Application for your Enterprise. Has plethora of features and makes the job for HR easy as such you can manage your Organization with less HR capital!

Ulemper:

This gets a little bit expensive when you've 200+ users, apart from that everything is nice and prompt.

Suresh
HR Manager i USA
Maskin- eller industriingeniørarbejde, 51-200 medarbejdere

The Best HR Features With Sage HR

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

One thing I like about Sage HR is that it offers top notch human resource features including performance management capabiliites. I like the time, attendance, and applicant tracking features It comes with employee scheduling and is also mobile friendly

Ulemper:

No regrets after using Sage HR for a long time now

sidste måned

Hi Suresh, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Sage HR. We appreciate it! We're glad that you're seeing value in the features of Sage HR for performance management, attendance and leave, and more.

Dina
CIO i Israel
Transport/lastbilkørsel/jernbane, 501-1.000 medarbejdere

Sage HR Review

3,0 for 9 måneder siden

Kommentarer: It satisfy our needs, but I would expect insights from the tool & a much better UX that is lacking.

Fordele:

The application is salesforce based & the IT staff can easily configure change requests, new processes, reports, etc,...

Ulemper:

The UX is old-fashioned - the employees & managers do not like it.It is far from best of breed in capabilities & processes.

Md. Zahid
Researcher i Bangladesh
PR og kommunikation, 2-10 medarbejdere

Reliable HR Platform for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses

4,0 for 3 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Sage HR increased our productivity and aided in better management. Since we began utilizing it, we have been able to track employee attendance as well as work schedules. This makes it easier to manage our workers and reduces downtime. Despite the pricing concerns, I strongly recommend this platform to any developing firm or Entrepreneur.

Fordele:

I like Sage HR because of its simple and user-friendly interface. The platform is quite simple to use for both companies and employees. The support team is always there to assist you, either by live chat or by booking a call.

Ulemper:

I sometimes perceive login issues that need me to re-login, as well as transaction errors from my location.

for 3 måneder siden

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Sage HR.

Vershley
IT Consultant i Mauritius
Computersoftware, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Appropriate for companies that want one system for whole HR/payroll process

4,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Good experience so far. Does lack some out of the box functionalities but can be customized. But the team is having fun with the system so far.

Fordele:

Navigating through the system is very easy and does not necessarily require full training before the end user starts using it. The reports and dashboards are on point for higher management for decision making. And simple requirements can often be easily implemented by the administrator.

Ulemper:

If the system is not properly maintained, the data can quickly become irrelevant and reports are no longer accurate. The should be a team to maintain the system and make sure all data being entered by the employees are correct and regular. For small companies with only a few employees this can be a difficult task.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer i USA
Hospitals- og sundhedsvæsenet, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

SageHR is a great complement to our HR team

4,0 for 12 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Sage HR's capabilities, like time tracking, basic HR functions, employee evaluations, work schedules, and absence management, make it possible to handle all of an organization's personnel issues from a central location. Employees may easily seek and get approval for time off, company papers can be uploaded and downloaded, and employee time management can be kept under control.

Fordele:

Sage HR is superior than industry competitors and provides a more satisfying user experience. When it comes to managing staff, it works like a charm. In this respect, it performs admirably.

Ulemper:

Sage HR provides virtually everything a company needs to succeed. However, the interface might be improved so that the user experience is more streamlined.

Matt
CEO i USA
Computersoftware, 2-10 medarbejdere

Overvejede alternativer:

Simple, easy to use HR software

5,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Responsive to concerns, no reliability issues

Fordele:

Our team uses it to manage our paid time off and remote working policies. It's super simple and easy to use and very cost effective.

Ulemper:

The way it is set up is probably designed for larger teams and takes a bit of effort in order to see everyone's calender as opposed to only the individuals on your 'team'

for 5 år siden

Dear Matt, Thank you very much for your feedback! We suggest using also our CakeHR app, that will help you to manage time-off policies much easier and it's more convenient when you are on the go :) With thanks, Viktorija

Isaac
Isaac
IT Business Partner i Kenya
Byggeri, 201-500 medarbejdere

SAGE HR Good product

5,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: Great experience and excellent system for anyorganization to onboard.

Fordele:

Web based making it easily accessible across a wide variety of devices.

Ulemper:

It is generally OK but could end users make use of added functionality such as the ability of users to upload own achievments.

Calum
HR Assistant i Storbritannien
Telekommunikation, 11-50 medarbejdere

Sage HR is Great

5,0 sidste måned Nyt

Fordele:

The annual leave section is very useful when managing a team.

Ulemper:

The system can sometimes be a bit clunky and not the most user friendly.

sidste måned

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review, Calum! We're glad to hear that you find the Leave Management module useful for managing your team.

Stefan
Managing Director i Thailand
Online-medier, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great

Fordele:

For our company, it greatly simplifies the managing the holiday entitlement of our employees. Our employees appreciate the real-time view of their day-off and holiday balance.

Ulemper:

- Day Offs: In our company the day offs are flexible. Employees are supposed to take 2 day-offs per week, but sometimes these day-offs are shifted to the next week. (It's always within the same month though.) It would be great to have some way to be alerted/monitor if someone requests more day-offs than they are entitled to. Right now I have to count the day off requests to make sure it's within their day-off limit. (Right now a staff could request more day-offs that they are entitled to.) Having this said, I don't want it to be shown as a yearly quota, same holidays and public holidays, as these days can be taken anytime, while day-offs are not of that nature. However, a monthly quota would be fine. - Time Tracking: What is definitely missing is time tracking (for which we use HubStaff now) and overtime/undertime tracking. Our employees track their working time, and have a floating balance of time. Cake would be the complete and perfect HR solution if there was everything at a glance - the balance of Holiday, Public Holiday, Sick Days, Day-Offs and Over/Undertime. Ideally, being able to differentiate between freelancers and full-time staff - where freelancer time results in salary and full-time staff time results in time balance. Also, overtime should be able to be mutated (to holiday / day-off) or pay-off (define a per-hour amount for the time, calculate the pay-off, deduct the time from the balance.)

for 6 år siden

Hi Stefan! Many thanks for the detailed and honest review! We are making leave requests far more transparent for managers so that you can be alerted when they are overspent. I'm going to set up a call with you to make sure you're being onboarded to the new Timesheets module we have been developing over the last months!

Teona
HR Director i Georgien
Investeringsstyring, 11-50 medarbejdere

HR Module

3,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: it's comfortable in use comparing with our previous HR portal, but definitely it's not tailor-made for customers and our contact person in support team is negligent and not professional

Fordele:

it's easy to use. has nice interface. n/a

Ulemper:

1. unfortunately phone application it's not comfortable for managers. Computer version is more friendly than mobile app 2. support team does not support in professional and western manner, couple of times they didn't answer my e-mails and removed me from correspondence and contacted my IT manager instead, when the issues were very specific related to HR and couldn't be answered by IT alone 3. Presence monitoring is not relevant. If employee takes first half of the day as an annual leave, you see it all day long (i.e. it doesn't disappear in the second part of the day and information is so long that you should scroll down a lot to see all staff leave data) , if employee adds second part of the day as annual leave it shows employee's data twice on bar. same goes with all type of leaves. If employee is late, it shows whole day long, why? what't the value? My IT contacted support team as they don't answer me and he said that it's like this though illogical. 4. Support team uploaded staff info provided by me, and they didn't even check that some data were missing i.e. personal information of employees were missing and they didn't double-check if every box was filled or missing something

for 5 år siden

Dear Teona, Our entire team apologizes that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that those standards were not met in your interaction with our business. CakeHR team love helping clients and I am sure we did not intend to make you feel left out by contacting your colleague instead. We will internally investigate this situation to make sure those misunderstandings does not happen again. I will contact you directly to determine how we can provide you with a solution that will make you smile :) Let's get on a call and address this asap, we value your business. Thanks so much for letting us know! Viktorija Customer Success @ CakeHR

Lee
Principal Developer i Storbritannien
Internet, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

A great HR platform for smaller companies

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Overall I am very happy with CakeHR. I am able to figure out who is in and out of the office with ease. My staff love how fast it enables me to approve/deny the holiday requests as it gives all the information I need to make the decision, including automated emails to me and the other administrators. I love how I have been able to integrate this with my google calendar too. The reporting gives good information to so we can better tackle our staff who are off on long term sick etc. Would definitely recommend.

Fordele:

I like how simple the software is to use and setup. Your business can be good to go in a matter of minutes. The UI looks good and is a very helpful tool to the organisation I work in. Gives me a good overview of who is off and for what reason that day!

Ulemper:

I don't like the permissions model. The reason I stated for a smaller company is because as you grow, it feels the permission model can become a bit more problematic if you want to be setting up complex permissions. E.g. Users able to see everyone off on holiday that day, even if not in your own team.

for 5 år siden

Dear Lee, It's so nice to see that you are actually using a variety of features and find them helpful :) I can assure you that there will be more permission models available in the future, we are working on it. I'll keep you posted on the progress. With thanks, Viktorija

Christy
Financial Controller i USA
Sundhed, helse og fitness, 11-50 medarbejdere

Sage HR fan

5,0 for 11 måneder siden

Kommentarer: I really like the overall platform, especially for the pricing. I was looking for a portal to be able to share paystubs with employees and track time and pto. There are a lot more features for a lot less money than I was expecting. Another thing that was very crucial to us selecting Sage HR was the response time. I needed a solution immediately. I was able to get pricing and the trial demo within an hour with Sage. Other timeclock providers that I reached out to for info, it took days to get a response and then it was "let me know a time we can schedule a call". I had Sage HR set up and implemented and I still haven't received pricing from the 3 other companies, in fact only one of those companies responded at all.

Fordele:

document repository allows for you to upload documents, as well as share them with your employees. This allows us to upload paystubs, HR documents and communicate changes.

Ulemper:

I think the workflow and functionality could be improved. When I'm trying to filter to a location, once I update an employee I have to go back to the main page and refilter for the location. That's not bad on one employee, but when you update many employees it becomes time consuming. Also, Sage HR has workflow but it's very generic. I can create automated notices and tasks, but can't really do anything with them except complete it. I have more functionality and trust in Outlook tasks, because it allows you to update progress along the way. You can enter the info in notes, but again you have to go through several steps to get there when it could be automated.

Julie
SVP i USA
Computersoftware, 11-50 medarbejdere

Excellent Product!

Fordele:

Managing Time Off for multiple teams and multiple types of time off. Makes it very easy to see where everyone is without having to manage a company calendar. Easy to use on the go with the mobile app and emailing capabilities. Easy to accept someone's time off request within the email with just a click of a button. Absolutely love this tool for our team's time off.

Ulemper:

Can't set the admin to send me just my team's requests, so I get a lot of emails for our whole company. very hard to edit time off requests. Don't like that after it's approved, it's hard for the user to go in and change their request and be assured it's logged correctly.

for 5 år siden

Dear Julie, It's so exciting to see that you are enjoying both, our software, as well as the app! :) It's so important to have the ability to manage work-related tasks on the go, right? I'll contact you directly, so we can go through the permissions and time-off settings to arrange them in the way it works best for you! With thanks, Viktorija

Nichole
Program Manger i Canada
Tjenester til familier og individer, 11-50 medarbejdere

Simplifies are HR needs

Fordele:

Before using cake HR all of our time sheets and tracking where done on excel and staff had to to submit them to find out their time off, sick and vacation. Cake HR does everything automatically and gives staff real time information.

Ulemper:

I wish time sheets weres available on mobile .

for 5 år siden

Dear Nichole, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :) If you have any further suggestions, please do not hesitate to share them with me directly, or notify us using ''Suggest Feature'' in CakeHR Chatbot. Best regards, Viktorija

Markedsføring og reklamer, 51-200 medarbejdere

UX is great!

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: CakeHR is a much better experience for our employees than other HR services we have used. We have gotten positive feedback about it from our team.

Fordele:

Really appreciate the amount of effort they put into designing this app out. The visual experience is far superior to any other HR app I have used in the past.

Ulemper:

There is additional functionality that can be hard to find, such as where to put documentation like the employee handbook. Also, I would like to see users be able to be grouped into multiple different teams or views.

for 5 år siden

Hello! I'm pleased to hear that you and your team are enjoying experience with CakeHR. I would love to have a further chat with you to review our document management feature, that is very handy in use. This feature gives you various possibilities to organize, store, as well as, notify employees on added documents, give specific permissions, so it's easier to keep a track. CakeHR also offers possibility to add as many teams as you like. Access to team's profiles, documents, reports, and much more can be set according to your needs. There is so many options we can offer you to make your work life easier, let's get in touch so I can give you a more insight! :) With thanks, Viktorija

Maija
HR Manager i Letland

Good Help Center

Kommentarer: 9

Fordele:

Everything in one place was most important

Ulemper:

Not all functions are there which are needed

for 5 år siden

Dear Maija, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! Would be great to hear in more details about functions in your opinion are missing, let's schedule a call to see how we can make CakeHR more efficient for you! With thanks, Viktorija

Gary
HR Director i Japan
Anmelderkilde

User friendly and easy to use.

4,0 for 5 år siden

Kommentarer: Cake handles the things we use it for well. Tracking holidays, managing certain manually entered HR processes, but it lacks a lot of functionality which would be needed by an HR system.

Fordele:

Well presented and easy to use for admin and for users.

Still Missing features I would like to see from an HR control package

for 5 år siden

Hi Gary, Thank you for your feedback! :) I know that you have been in touch with our team before about various functions and features that you would like to use for your People Management, and I think we should get on a call to touch-base on our latest enhancements as I believe you will find them very useful and handy! I'll be in touch with you directly to arrange a call. Thanks Ilona

A great organisation software

4,0 for 4 år siden

Kommentarer: I use CakeHR on a daily basis to schedule my vacations, to register expenses and to schedule my home office days. I also use this software to check when are my team-mates in office or away

Fordele:

This software is very user friendly and you don't need to be an expert on websites to figure what you can do inside the platform. Is also an easy way to organise your team vacays and to have a overall view of the entire schedule

Ulemper:

The only downside for this software is that sometimes when creating a new account the invitation request might fail but the support temas acts quickly

for 4 år siden

Hello, The team here at CakeHR is thrilled to hear such great feedback :) Referring to the stated issue, invitation requests are not actually failing but expiring if you have not logged in within the next 48 hours. It is actually a common practice and was introduced for security reasons. Thank you once again and we are looking forward to many more years of successful cooperation! Best regards, Viktorija

Liz
Project Manager i Storbritannien
Anmelderkilde

Cake HR is a very handy tool

Fordele:

Shows how much holiday allowance is left in a straight forward manner. Very user friendly and simple to navigate around the site.

Ulemper:

The price went up recently which isn't ideal as we're not getting more for our money. Probably could offer more things on the site.

for 6 år siden

Hi Liz I hear your concerns about the price going up but without any new features. The pricing increase was our first in 6 years - since CakeHR began. "plans" became legacy and we made the cost much more easier to manage. The problem with the plans was that you would essentially pay double for a new hire that would take you from Plus to Premium, for example. That being said, this year, we're releasing the following: Timesheets & Scheduling Performance & Appraisal management Expenses Training Applicant Tracking All of the above whilst we are also improving on the current features! 2018 is going to be a hot year! If you want to talk about the pricing more personally, I'm more than happy to make arrangements for that and make sure you value CakeHR and your company correctly.

Anmelderkilde

CakeHR has provided me with an excellent balance between feature and cost.

5,0 for 6 år siden

Kommentarer: As a small business and only two (2) employees I was able to find a cost-effective solution for managing my employees.

Fordele:

It fulfils the critical requirements for managing Human Resource meaning a means for storing employee information , onboarding and offboarding features, time off management and a neat asset tracking module for assigning specific assets to employees.

Ulemper:

Well the software does not have an attendance tracking feature, however I understand that this feature is in the pipeline.

Rodrigo
COO i Storbritannien
Detailhandel, 11-50 medarbejdere

An HR "silver bullet"

5,0 for 7 år siden

Kommentarer: We turned to CakeHR when we got to 9 employees. Until then we were tracking MyShowcase on a clumsy spreadsheet that was always wrong. From one day to the other everything was easy and clear. We've kept on using CakeHR. We now have 27 employees. Never have we done any training. CakeHR is super easy to use, new employees seamlessly get on with it. I strongly recommend it for any small to medium sized company.

Fordele:

Ease of use Feature set fully meets our needs

none

for 6 år siden

Thank you, Rodrigo! CakeHR is perfect for the scaling and growing company. I'm really proud that we hit it off with your employees.

Filiz
HR Talent Executive i Tyrkiet
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Easy automation

4,0 sidste år

Kommentarer: While creating the software, I think that you will be satisfied in general, following the needs of the people working in the sector.

Fordele:

You can choose to easily create automation. I can guarantee that you will be satisfied in general, thanks to the ease of use it provides, it will take you one step ahead in your business life.

Ulemper:

Sometimes it may run slow compared to the internet connection speed, if you have a fast connection you will not have any problems. I did not have a negative experience as I was satisfied with its overall quality and ease of use.

Dominik
VP Delivery i Norge
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere

Review

Easy set-up of policies Flexible recipes Good integration to Slack

Ulemper:

No option the save configurations for reports! Really needed! Automated reporting cannot be configured in detail and custom reports cannot have their parameters saved. Org chart is not flexible enough, only based on the direct managing lines. Hard to reflect the administration structure of approvals in it. Also need urgently an option

for 5 år siden

Dear Dominik, Thank you for pointing out those things! We are already working on mentioned features, let's take our conversation further and I'll give you more details! :) With thanks, Viktorija