Anmeldelser af Remote

4,6 (21)

Om Remote

En ny standard kan laves inden for global HR, der giver alle virksomheder mulighed for at få adgang til bedre løn-, skatte-, personalegode- og ansættelsesløsninger.

Læs mere om Remote

Fordele:

Overall the UI is really intuitive and easy to navigate. Very straightforward onboarding.

Ulemper:

Very unprofessional and poor customer service. Not included all countries included.

Bedømmelse af Remote

Gennemsnitlig score

Brugervenlighed
Kundeservice
Egenskaber
Værdi for pengene

Sandsynlighed for anbefaling

Remote har en gennemsnitlig vurdering på 4,6 ud af 5 stjerner baseret på 21 brugeranmeldelser på Capterra.

Har du brugt Remote før?

Del dine erfaringer med andre softwarekøbere.

Filtrer anmeldelser (21)

Ryan
Ryan
Technical Support i Sverige
Bankvirksomhed, 11-50 medarbejdere

Good for Startups!

5,0 for 4 måneder siden

Fordele:

Remote makes it easy to enrol new employees, contractors, and to manage employee/contractor expenses.

Ulemper:

The fact that they have switched health insurance providers. One reason we switched to Remote was that they used SafetyWing, however they have now moved to a more well-known brand, with a lower limit.

Peter
COO i Bulgarien
Underholdning, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great Service

4,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Fordele:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]service in assisting and onboarding.

Ulemper:

all good I like the service as a whole !

Overvejede alternativer: Deel

Grunde til at skifte til Remote: better introduction from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Deborah
C&B Manager i Portugal
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 201-500 medarbejdere

Praise for Customer Support

3,0 for 5 måneder siden

Fordele:

This review is for the members of the Customer Support team, especially Patricia, who helps ever so patiently through the processes of off boarding an individual. My thanks to everyone on the team that I have dealt with. Everyone is polite, helpful and genuinely interested in solving the problem.

In this case I am not commenting on the Software therefore N/A

Anna
Recruiter i Tyskland
Markedsføring og reklamer, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Great platform with amazing customer service!

5,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

I think what makes Remote special is a customer service. The representative of Remote for my company: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always very helpful, reachable and takes care of all the questions we have regarding the contracts, platform etc. I definitely recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] expertise to all the clients!

Ulemper:

The deadline to pay invoices - 1 week is very short to proceed all the documents internally.

Overvejede alternativer: Deel, Globalization Partners, Oyster, Velocity og Papaya Global

Anna
Office Manager i Polen
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Hiring talent across the world made easy

Fordele:

It made our life easier. Thanks to Remote we have been able to hire talent from countries where we don't have presence in, offer compliant contracts and save time on payroll management. We also received support with tax and legal issues specific to different cases. Whoever we had a problem, the Remote team has gone above and beyond to find a solution.

Ulemper:

Because onboarding employees in every country depends on local regulations, it requires and a proactive approach from the person doing the enrollment and being in contact with the onboarding/happiness team.

Marie
Head of Finance i Frankrig
Psykisk sundhed, 51-200 medarbejdere

Great experience

Fordele:

Remote has been a very good partner in our process of worldwide remote onboarding. It made hiring so easy in different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our contact at Remote, has been very helpful and available since the very beginning. I love the simulator.

Ulemper:

I wish we had better known how things work in foreign countries (probationary period, notice period, etc), sometimes it's a surprise.

Overvejede alternativer: Deel

Bernardo
Frontend Developer i Venezuela
Anmelderkilde

The best tool for managing my invoices and getting paid

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: If it weren't for Remote, it would be impossible for me to have a remote job and get paid effectively. They are the most wonderful tool I've ever used for managing my invoices and getting paid.

Fordele:

Is really easy to set up and use, and the process of getting paid is really quick. Their support team is also great, I'm in a country that is really hard to make business with, and Florian Prokosch had a personal meeting with me to help me sort out all the issues I was having.

Ulemper:

The process for me was a little harder than usual because I live in a country that is really hard to make business with. You can't use Box offices as a billing address, and that was also a little hard to solve, but their support team helped me with all of that.

Bekræftet anmelder
Head of sales Northern Europe i Bulgarien
Internet, 11-50 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Over 1 år
Anmelderkilde

I thought it was bad until we've switched to a competitor

4,0 for 2 måneder siden Nyt

Fordele:

- Overall the UI is really intuitive and easy to navigate - very straightforward onboarding - lots of good resources to assist with info on each country and their own regulations - easy way to submit expenses and a clear dashboard of where things are at.

Ulemper:

-they are a victim of their own success support takes ages to get back to you. -original bundles of benefits were somewhat dubious in the UK ( a no name pension provider and medical) -not really geared for contractors but more for remote employees

Kerry
Director of Human resources i Storbritannien
Uddannelsesstyring, 51-200 medarbejdere

A great EoR

5,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: My overall experience of working with Remote has been excellent. Our support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is responsive, supportive and extremely helpful and professional. A first class service!

Fordele:

This software is easy to use, intuitive and the dashboard allows easy access to all services

Ulemper:

There is nothing I don't like about Remote.

Wiebke
Wiebke
Head of HR i Tyskland
Design, 51-200 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Smooth collaboration and great customer support

Fordele:

The collaboration with remote is very smooth and helps our business a lot as it allows us to hire people globally. Our account manager, Florian, is super fast in responding, always friendly and helpful. The tool is easy to use, intuitive and has a modern design.

Ulemper:

It would be great if our HR admin tool Hibob and the remote software would synchronize automatically (vacation, change of master data etc).

Katie
Co-founder and COO i USA
Automatisering af industri, 11-50 medarbejdere

Remote is fundamental to Phaidra

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Remote enabled Phaidra to build a global company featuring incredible talent that sit at the intersection of industrials and AI - a rare and hard to find talent pool. We started with Remote when they were a start-up themselves, which meant we grew as a company as they did - and were able to share feedback and see the implementation of new features we requested. The collaboration with Remote continues to be awesome and we intend to have Remote as a strategic partner as we scale.

Fordele:

Remote's software enables Phaidra to bring on new talent from almost anywhere in the world. Their support team is helpful and thoughtful in their communication.

Ulemper:

It would be great to have more transparency into what stage new employees are in during onboarding. Specifics (like if Remote sent the onboarding email, etc.) would be great!

Claudia
Head of Operations i Italien
Forbrugsvarer, 11-50 medarbejdere
Anmelderkilde

Superior IP protection and customer experience

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Extremely pleasant and smooth. They automate the onboarding process for employees so things that should feel very tedious and time consuming felt breezy and quick. Customer success team is a pleasure to work with and barely need their help given how straightforward their platform is.

Fordele:

The determining factor for us was that we always felt they were more transparent in how they operate from a legal structure viewpoint, and we could trust our employees' intellectual property to be handled by them.

Ulemper:

I would like for them to introduce a 24/7 chat feature but they said they're working on it.

Jan-Pieter
Director i Holland
Informationstjenester, 2-10 medarbejdere

Excellent service

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Extremely positive, we will use Remote for any non-local hire guaranteed and am a big fan.

Fordele:

- Great service, great team, really assisted us in making our employee feel welcomed, appreciated and generally just a great choice. - Flexible to adjust to our rhythms and schedules and making sure to get out of our way while providing the service

Ulemper:

- The different payments per region are somewhat difficult to get into, this could be a little clearer / potentially shown in the interface.

Caitiona
CFO i Irland

Great platform & Service

4,0 for 4 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: Service and support throughout sale, implementation and onboarding was patient and efficient. Our AE [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was knowledgeable and thorough throughout and continues to provide excellent service.

Fordele:

Easy to use. Clean process for onboarding.

Ulemper:

The layout is not very intuitive initially however it is overcome.

Lauren
Founder Associate i Frankrig
Anmelderkilde

Great support and easy to use

Fordele:

We've been working with Remote for almost a year now and had a great experience, especially with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has always been available to help us when needed.

n/a

shiyu
HR intern i Tyskland
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 51-200 medarbejdere

customer-oriented, easy to start

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Kommentarer: eg. what are the possibilities for global hiring activities

Fordele:

our company recently started to use the remote platform, a very nice tool, and helpful, especially for global recruiting. The support team is really great, fast respond and professional, especially[SENSITIVE CONTENT], who always provides the best service for us in every way possible.

Ulemper:

no at the moment. just started use it. maybe later will find out?

Lynette
Legal and Compliance Manager i Kroatien
Computersoftware, 51-200 medarbejdere

Good overall Product

5,0 for 3 uger siden Nyt

Fordele:

Employee profiles and data management - Customer support has been key to the successful use of the software. Our account manager is Florian Prokosch and he has supported us throughout and continues to do so. Very happy with the support provided and ease with which queries and clarified.

Ulemper:

The initial set up and understanding the cost of an employee to our company as an employer can be tricky.

Emily
Head of finance and operations i Storbritannien
PR og kommunikation, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great service - would highly recommend Remote

5,0 for 2 år siden

Kommentarer: Remote has allowed us to solve our employment needs in markets in which we don’t currently have a legal entity in place. It’s allowed us to access amazing talent who are based all around the world.

Fordele:

Easy to use, user friendly, integration to existing business processes were easy enough

Ulemper:

Nothing! An option to make payments of invoices directly in the employer portal would be useful.

Thomas
CEO i Rumænien
Computerspil, 11-50 medarbejdere

Great service

Fordele:

The service is lighting fast, and always very welcoming. Big thanks to Florian for being so patient with us!

Ulemper:

Not being able to sponsor green cards is a bit of an issue when hiring in the states. We did get tons of help with this though, so it's not really a con with remote, but rather the US immigration system.

Nienke
Manager PBP Team EMEA i Holland
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 medarbejdere

Implementation is so easy

Fordele:

We are super happy using Remote. The integration was so easy and the service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was excellent. Both were very professional and helpful throughout the whole process from start to finish.

Ulemper:

nothing, I am happy with the product and service

Abu
CEO i USA
Informationsteknologi og -tjenester, 11-50 medarbejdere
Har anvendt softwaren til: Gratis prøve
Anmelderkilde

Very unprofessional and poor customer service.

2,0 for 7 måneder siden

Kommentarer: Scheduled a meeting with the remote team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at remote.com but they cancelled my meeting without any attempt to reschedule nor stating the reason for the cancellation. I was not using Gmail or any other account, I was using my corporate email address. Very unprofessional and poor customer service.

good platform great price 1 remote employee free

Ulemper:

Very unprofessional and poor customer service Not included all countries included