Hvad er Asana?
With Asana, you can orchestrate work across teams at scale–from daily tasks to strategic cross-functional initiatives. Asana is the only work management platform that turns goals into action and breaks down silos between teams. More than 119,000 paying customers and millions of free organizations across 190 countries rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns.
Hvem bruger Asana?
Why do 11,000+ customers on Capterra give Asana 4.5 out 5 stars? Asana is the easiest way to manage projects, processes, and tasks across teams at scale.
Hvor kan Asana anvendes?
Videoer og billeder af Asana
Egenskaber ved Asana
- Ad-hoc rapportering
- Administration af notater
- Automatisering af formularer
- Automatisering af forretningsproces
- Begivenhedsudløste handlinger
- Budgettering/udarbejdelse af prognoser
- Chat i realtid
- Dashboard for aktivitet
- Enkelt tilmelding
- Flere kampagner
- For Creative Agencies
- For IT Project Management
- For Small Businesses
- Grafisk workflow-editor
- Håndtering af billet
- Håndtering af problemer
- Import/eksport af data
- Ingen kode
- Innovation Management
- Konfiguration af arbejdsgange
- Kontrol over godkendelsesproces
- Konvertering af e-mail-til-opgave
- Live chat
- Mobil adgang
- Notifikationer i realtid
- Opret underopgaver
- Planlægning af projekt
- Planlægning af scenarier
- Procesmodellering og design
- ROI Tracking
- Rapportering og statistik
- Redigering i realtid
- Redigering/opdatering af opgave
- Regelbaseret arbejdsgang
- Rollebaserede tilladelser
- Sporing af afhængighed
- Sporing af fremskridt
- Sporing af fuldførte procent
- Sporing af milepæle
- Sporing af omkostninger til færdiggørelse
- Sporing af opgavefremskridt
- Sporing af overholdelse
- Strategisk planlægning
- Styring af arbejdsgange
- Styring af displayannoncer
- Styring af krav
- Styring af kundeemner
- Styring af kunder
- Styring af ordrebeholdning
- Styring af produktlivscyklus
- Styring af ændringer
- Tilbagevendende opgaver
- Tilpasselige dashboard
- Tilpasselige skabeloner
- Træk og slip
- Undersøgelser og feedback
- Visning af Gantt/tidslinje
- Visualisering af data
- Visuel styring af arbejdsgange
Alternativer til Asana
Anmeldelser af Asana
Asana is the #1 G2 Grid for Work Management and Project Management
Kommentarer: Without a doubt, Asana collaboration tool is excellent. It helps teams in managing all kinds of tasks. The vast capabilities and flexibility of Asana gave me amazing experience that really worth the effort it takes me to get started.
- The easy to use interface of Asana results in a much better user experience. I finds navigating Asana easily with its easy user interface combined with its intuitive design. - Efficient and well organized task management feature. With Task Management feature in Asana, I find it very easy to prioritize tasks. - Collaboration focused Project Management software that allows you to invite other users to their different digital workplaces. - Expansive integration with a lot of other project management applications like the Microsoft Teams, Google Drive, and Slack. - Dependencies are easily managed with the timeline view - Modern, fast, and flexible design - Asana management collaboration tool is feature-rich - Capable, great and functional free version
- Asana doesn't have project tracking features - Limited assignments. Just a user is assigned to a task at a time. this is a great pitfall for Asana team collaboration tool. - Simple tasks feel somehow overwhelming as a result of its numerous features. - Asana needs a wealth of experience to use it, despite its ease of use - Asana tool is a bit on the high side than competitors - Not suitable for graphics-intensive project
Asana: The Best Way to Stay Organized
Kommentarer: I really like the features that Asana offers. I especially appreciate the ability to create tasks and subtasks, as well as the option to add attachments to tasks. This makes it easy to keep track of everything that needs to be done for a project. Additionally, I love being able to assign tasks to specific people and set due dates.
I love how Asana is always up to date with the latest features and updates. It makes it easy to keep track of all my tasks and projects in one place. Plus, the support is amazing! They are always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I have.
I don't like that Asana doesn't have an undo button. Sometimes I make a mistake and need to undo it, but I can't. I have to start all over again. Or it's hidding in a not so logical place....
Grunde til at skifte til Asana: Asana is the best way to manage projects and tasks. We chose Asana because it’s the simplest way to get organized and stay on top of your work. With Asana, you can create tasks, track progress, and collaborate with your team in one place. You’ll be able to get your work done faster and with less stress. Try Asana today! You wont regret it!
Other options out there
Kommentarer: I didn't use Asana when our company first started using it, so I'm not sure how it was set up or all of the possibilities it could bring to the table. I'm not sure about the price either, but for what I used it for it worked. It wasn't great, but it wasn't awful. I think it's a good middle-tier option when it comes to project/task management.
Asana worked for us to get tasks done and track the progress of projects and it was easy to use.
It wasn't as in-depth as other platforms I've used (zendesk, wrike, monday, etc.). We couldn't keep track of upcoming projects or have a dashboard with only our own tasks in it to stay organized and get a quick snapshot of what needs to be done.
A useful management tool for demanding organizations
Kommentarer: The tool helped the teams organize their tasks in a comprehensive manner that allowed them to be more efficient and effective.
The features available and theability to integrate external tools.
The interface is something I amnot used to and had to make some adjustments in the way I work in order to comply to the needs of the tool.
Grunde til at vælge Asana: Theorganization needed a tool that had more options to change the way the projects were organized and the way different tools can be integrated. Therefore, the needs of the team changes and we had to adapt.l
Ændret fra: ClickUp
Grunde til at skifte til Asana: Due to the characteristics of the project and the strucutre of the team, Asana was the most suitable tool at that time.
Best choice or good alternative
Kommentarer: Good! Asana is not as difficult to get the hand out with. I did manage to set-up all my tasks and projects personally. Though, I haven't used it for a long time when I did tested Monday.com.
I can bet in all of Asana's features from Task management, Scheduling, Materials management, Gantt Charts, Collaborations and the likes. Save for time tracking which is not (yet) available. The Free Pricing however, is generous enough to collaborate with up to 10 or 15 more individuals. Other top PMS has less to nothing - or just one user allowed.
User Interface. Asana needs to improve on there user interface to be at par with Monday.com. I've been using Monday and never looked back (except maybe if someday they will overrun Monday with features. Time Tracking. This one matters for some users, specially freelancers and online nomads alike. Just wondering why this wasn't integrated just yet. Set-up. It wasn't that easy to get started for non-techie users. So patience a virtue. Though PMS are understandably complicated, Monday take the pie in this domain.
Overvejede alternativer: monday.com
Grunde til at vælge Asana: Well, upon company decision and me as consultant. Monday duly meets our startup company's needs and wants.
Ændret fra: monday.com
Grunde til at skifte til Asana: I choose Asana the first time. But upon testing other PMS, it seems the other weighs more than Asana.